Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#736 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 15:58

Interesting wrote:
View original post

The reason is staring you in the face and it is straight forwardly explained to you in clear words. Nobody is soft on "protecting the Madaris" but this Dharna is asking for trouble. Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA) has made it clear that he wants blood (not his or his family of course) 

Follow this thread from the beginning, there were many here who were supportive of this Dharna and now after the abuse of Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) they seem to be having second thoughts.

The reason for crack down on Ulama & Madaris (not justified, not correct) is that "Deobandees" are not detaching and distancing themselves from a "Mob" which is threatening the National security of a Nation.

If you understand simple English then you can understand what is written. If you choose to ignore it that's fine but then don't ask, I don't understand...Because you do understand. A "Mob" cannot be allowed to threaten a Nation

I know that you are reading and understanding what is being said. Don't blame Imran Khan & PTI when it begins because unless something changes, it will begin!

Once again, let me clarify I am not supporting it or happy about it but I can see how the Army will begin the crackdown on Ulama and regulate Madaris and "Deobandees" will then blame Imran Khan & PTI

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#737 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 17:16
Interesting wrote:
View original post

My dear, the establishment comes from the universities and not from the madaris. Dharna of Ik is justified because that dharna was conducted by secular and liberal people so as a result there was no crackdown against universities and schools. However, if molvies will do dharna then their madaris will be targeted.

The Kuffar want madaris to close down because in Afghanistan they have faced defeat because of people of madrassahs. They have pressurized the establishment a lot to close down these madaris. The establishment wants opportunity to attack and destroy madaris. JUIF has given such an opportunity.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#738 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 18:19
As i wrote in my previous posts, the religious politics and militancy was tolerated and encouraged for certain compulsions of geopolitical situation. That situation does not exist any more, and therefore those who were ‘used’ will be ‘ditched’. The ‘state’ thinks that they have become a liability now...

As @sipraomer pointed out, they are/were looking for an excuse, and Maulana have provided them with that excuse, it does not matter if the dharna fails and peacefully disperse or create a short term unrest and then fails, both ways they will be targeted. Please note ‘crackdown’ does not always mean use of brute force, there are other ways to do it :(

Who will do it ? The real rulers of this country, the military establishment !
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#739 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 18:44

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

11NOV2019: Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA) on vicky and Wikileaks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujfZTCWz3Lk

Minutes 07:45 onwards

Anchor: What is the situation behind “Vicky”?

Manulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA):  You are an expert of these things and I am not, if this person (Vicy) is saying that he is not the cousin of Jemima then what is the reality?

Anchor: “Vicky” has nothing to do with “Wikileaks” it was actually founded by Julian Assange…

Manulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA):  (Interrupts) If “Vicky” has nothing to do with it (as it is being claimed) then you tell me the connection?

Anchor: “Vicky” has no connection with “Wikileaks”, I do not know where Mufti Saheb got his information from?

Manulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA):  I don’t know where he (Mufti) Saheb got this information from but I am asking you if “Vicky” is not her cousin then what is the “connection”, you investigate and we will accept it.

+1 -0Creative x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#740 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 19:58
Vicky is my boss at work. Has been for over 20 years

She's not Jewish, she's a Muslim Alhamdulillah.

She's not related to Jemima either. She wasn't even Jewish.

Now finally, can we let these Ulama know please :)
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#741 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2019 22:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Maybe Vicky is the guy who invented Vicks Vaporub.

Anyways this kind of statements by the respected Maulanas are tragic and baffling.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#742 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 04:59
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Maulana obviously does not know, neither Mufti sahib knew, and there is nothing wrong in that. Only, one should learn to say ‘i don’t know’ and that should be perfectly acceptable. None of us can claim to know “everything”....

Negative propaganda on the basis of wrong information will backfire, and after that even if one speaks ‘the whole truth’ , that may not be accepted from them. In case of Uluma, it may create a dangerous tendency to take uluma lightly or consider them unworthy of trust.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#743 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 14:55

Financial Crackdown on Madrasahs

Government of Pakistan (Imran Khan or someone else) will have to crack down on Cash economy. The biggest recipient of this "cash economy" are Madaris, billions of Rupees goes into Masajid/Madaris and nobody knows where the money comes from or goes.

1. Pakistanees can continue with "Cash Economy"
  2. Institutions and Individuals can become transparent

I am now certain that the revamp of "Cash Economy" is coming and there will be uproar (among) Deobandees, rest of Pakistan won't care much about this and may actually agree.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#744 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 15:03
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#745 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 15:04
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#746 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 19:51
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I wonder how many did cook the biryani, I mean it was a freebie :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#747 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 20:10

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

12NOV2019: Mufti Kifayatullah on "Vicky"

twitter.com/Fereeha/status/1194314011564793856

Mufti Saheb: I stand by what I said and I have told all anchors that I will be inviting all of you to a briefing where I will expose the truth (about Vicky and the leaks).

I firmly stand by it.

You are confused about "Julian Assange", right?

I invite you to come to the briefing too and I will explain all these characters in detail.

I don't want to talk about the issue prematurely.

I will expose all this about this ("Vicky and Julian Assange") with video evidence.

I will put this whole agenda in front of you and you will be shocked!

twitter.com/Fereeha/status/1194314011564793856

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#748 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 20:17
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#749 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 20:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Not sure about Biryani but my brother showed me a video in which they were grilling locusts alive :( :(
Disgusting!
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#750 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 20:30
After painstakingly reading and reading, I can link Jemima with Victoria and Abdul only. I doubt very much this Victoria would ever be called Vicki

Nothing about Imran or the Jews ;)
No post ratings

Jump to page: