Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#691 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2019 11:09

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Maulana is humiliated and knows when the Dharna ends, his political career is over. First time in my life I am watching him talk non-sense!

He is angry and frustrated, more these Ulama talk the worst it gets for them

Face saving is what he needs but some Hazrat worshiper is advising him to get belligerant, this will damage the Deobandees severely.

Its Game over for Deobandi politics in Pakistan.

I predict that if Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA) tries a public agitation, Mufti Rafi Usman and Karachi Ulama will DISAGREE & REVOLT, thus splitting Deobandees. The only reason Karachi Deobandees are quiet is because so far it has been peaceful.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#692 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2019 11:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It is loss-loss for him both ways, and along with him for the religious politics in Pakistan.

If he remains peaceful and goes home empty handed, next time even his Madrasa students would not listen to him.

If he goes for agitation, there might be initial unrest, which will be quickly controlled by army and other law enforcing agencies, and then a crackdown on his Madaris will start. Today there is no TTP to start suicidal bombings in retaliation and no tribal areas to become safe heavens for militants...

Pakistan will be a secular/liberal country in future. That is why a ‘selected’ prime minister was installed into office. The other political parties have already been neutralised, and soon along with Nawaz , Zardari May also go out. With both major parties out of the picture and religious politics ‘thoroughly’ discouraged, the establishment will rule through puppets and focus on economy.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#693 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2019 17:27
If the jinn called “establishment” is taking over Pakistan, then this is the results of the Aamaal of politicians and pakistanis.

Diesel was given chances over chances and nothing for the deen of Allah was done. Same for Nawaz and Zardari and Jammat e islami.

Now reap the results. The jinn “ establishment” is coming to get you :)

So if this jinn is going to improve the economy then that is good, because Pakistanis only Truly love money.

When money is there they love everything and anything. When money is not there, then i bet you they will even hate Mahdi, let alone IK.

+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#694 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2019 18:37
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

They are not ‘taking over’ , they have learned their lessons !

They will rule through ‘proxies’ so that if things go wrong the ‘puppet politicians’ would be made responsible for their ‘incompetence’ , ‘corruption’ etc but if things go well, they will take credit through their propaganda machine.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#695 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 05:24
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
It is loss-loss for him both ways, and along with him for the religious politics in Pakistan.

Quote:
Pakistan will be a secular/liberal country in future. That is why a ‘selected’ prime minister was installed into office. The other political parties have already been neutralized, and soon along with Nawaz , Zardari May also go out. With both major parties out of the picture and religious politics ‘thoroughly’ discouraged, the establishment will rule through puppets and focus on economy.

I may be wrong but I think that would be good if it happens this way. At least this jamhoori dramabazi will end. Our ulema have to change their strategy now and must focus on social welfare of the society. Democratic politics is not in their favour. They may continue doing naseeha to rulers as well as public but must avoid jamhuri politics directly.

I don't think that the army is foolish enough to attack madaris after the end of this dharna. They can't afford another civil unrest. because...

1. Senior Muftis and Madaris have not supported this dharna from the very start (and this is a wise decision based on baseerah and past experiences). The dharna doesn't consist of madrassah students.

2. They must remember that they must not repeat lal masjid episode on a grander scale otherwise a more voilent reaction will emerge and India, Israel, USA and other enemies of Islam will use this to their advantage.

Quote:
Pakistan will be a secular/liberal country in future

Pakistan is already a secular/liberal country and it would be good if she openly declares one to be. Hypocrisy is more dangerous than open falsehood.

As far as Namoos e Risalat and Khatam e Nabuwat is concerned , the true ashiqan e rasool must always take law in their hands and send clear open blasphemers (proven by solid evidence) to hell. The ashiqan must not rely on justice system or constitution in relation to the implementation of this law. Only fear can stop the blasphemers from barking or disrespecting our Prophet in any way.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#696 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 05:29
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

The majority doesn't care who rules over them. They are only focused on one thing. Their problems. Their problems must be solved.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#697 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 05:30
ALIF wrote:
View original post

No problem if they can manage the economy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#698 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 07:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

True, they are not foolish enough to ‘physically’ attack Madaris. Such crude methods are out dated any way. There are better ways to do things.

No, the Lal masjid episode and it’s repercussions are things of the past. That ‘infrastructure’ has been demolished and the ‘safe heavens’ are now under the control of army. It is almost impossible to reconstitute that ‘force’ again (illa MashaAllah)

Please note, the rise of religious politics was the result of a particular geopolitical situation, where army needed them to fight on their behalf on various fronts. No more. That policy has changed.....

For all practical purposes ‘Kashmir’ has been sold out as a result of ‘successful mediation’. The rest is a drama going on which will continue for some time...

Afghanistan is left to fight its own war, or make peace with each other, if they so wish. Both America (and therefore Pakistan) are exiting themselves from the Afghan scene. In fact America has started withdrawing its forces from Afghanistan without announcing it. With time, you may see the world losing interest in Afghan conflict and it will be ‘downgraded’ to a local civil war.

With all quiet on both borders, no proxies are needed anymore, time to cut them down to size.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#699 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 12:44

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I politely requested that I will engage with you provided you don't:

1. Run away
  2. Become abusive, Sarcastic and caustic

You have decided to take the first option and run away from the argument. You are politely requested to respect someone else's time and not request to engage in a conversation if you have no intention to carry it out.

Perhaps it is sufficient for you to quote clean shaven PTI supports and their Tafseer/Translation of the Qur'aan, it is not for me. For decades, I have always tried my best (as much as my human capability) to serve each and every Ummati of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and to respond to their queries with time, sweat and blood; regardless of the abuse, accusations and slander I am put through (before and after).

There are plenty of people who have abused me for years and then come to me for help and I have put difference aside their abuse and responded and I will continue to do so.

Time is the only thing which I value. It may be in the future you will try to engage again (and then run away again) and I will for the sake of Allah Ta'ala respond again for the sake of Ummah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and be fooled again and again and again.

But I am requesting you for the sake of Allah Ta'ala to not waste my time if you are not genuine in what you write.

A Muslim lives by his words and dies by his promises/pledges.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#700 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 17:05
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am not wasting your time. Not engaging in argument with you. Not asking any questions from you. I have wasted time of brother Alif. If he is offended by my post then he will address me directly. I haven't addressed you.

Is your forum id "Alif". Do you have two forum ids. "Muadh Khan" and "Alif"?
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#701 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 17:13

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Read these few lines calmly and until the end. If you do not understand something ask, this has nothing to do with "Alif"

1. You asked me to engage with you.
  2. I replied in detailed, I then replied again (shorter and in summary) and then again (even shorter and in summary) and then again (even shorter and more summarized)
  3. The whole time, I kept asking that if something is not clear respond and say that "I do not understand"

You just ignored and moved on instead of keeping your own words and engaging (as per your own request).

Let me end by saying, "If you do not understand something, all you have to do is ask and I (as per the Sunnah) will communicate clearly"

Follow the commandment of Allah T'ala by avoiding unnecessary sarcasm and comedy. You know that I do not have two ids on the forum.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Act decent above all act according to Sunnah

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#702 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 17:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I just posted some comments about ulema engaging in jamhuri politics.

It was you who asked me to engage with you because you disagreed with me on some points regarding that post.

When I replied to you in affirmative that go ahead and share your wisdom. You started asking me to explain my position regarding that video related to Khilafa. I didn't mention khilafa in that post which you disagreed with and was mentioning in the beginning. I was talking about Ulema involved in jamhuri politics.. A person of even average intelligence can understand what is written in that post.

Now what should I do? I value my time and don't want to waste it. If you consider this to be help. Then sorry. I don't need your help and I haven't asked you for your time and help.

Thank you very much.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#703 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 17:42
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Sipra, i can not be offended by your posts, and time spent on responding to your posts become very valuable instead of being wasted. You are always welcome :)
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#704 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 17:47
ALIF wrote:
View original post

You and Brother Maripat are my heros. Both of you genuinely know how to correct others' mistakes in a decent and empathetic manner. This is a quality I have observed in doctors. Probably, it is their profession which has affected their nature and behaviour. Doctors eliminate the sickness instead of the sick.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#705 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2019 18:00

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You didn't even let the conversation get far enough to get to Khilafah or Ulama in Jamhori (democratic) Politics.

Can we take the Tafseer/Translation of Qur'aan (not random knowledge) from someone who is:

1. Clean Shaven
  2. Professor of Engineering
  3. PTI supporter

The reason for asking is because you have quoted this individual to refute Khalid Mehmood Abbasi?

Yes OR No?

+0 -0Disagree x 1

Jump to page: