Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#616 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 15:01
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Imran Khan is hero of the ummah and man of the century. He will conquer Delhi.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#617 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 15:12
Imran Khan is our Ameeral Mumineen. No one should talk ill of him. Only traitors will talk against him.
+0 -2Dislike x 2Optimistic x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#618 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 15:29
To all, not just one member.

The discussion is getting lost in the sarcasm!

Readers can't tell who is saying what and what they mean. Keep it serious please

+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#619 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 18:21

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1. Islamic rules of slander, accusations, backbiting and suspicion are the same for Mr. Abdullah and Mufti Abdullah, equally impermissible for both.
  2. Expectation for adherence to Shariah are higher for Mufti Abdullah than Mr. Abdullah

"Deobandees" have reversed these for themselves and instead of admitting it, they would rather abuse others and accuse them because it is easier for them to do so rather then confront the reality that there are no grounds for their bias.

Comedy, sarcasm, accusation, dislike, anything to divert attention away from two simple statements.

+0 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#620 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 18:25
May Allah help Muslim Ummah deal with these hardships. May Allah keep us all on the straight path. May Allah not allow us be divided on petty issues. May Allah bring love, harmony and comfort in our hearts. May Allah bestow us wisdom and patience and tolerance. May Allah protect us from spiritual, physical and mental ills. May Allah remove the tyrants and May Allah bring peace to this world.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#621 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 20:34
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#622 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 20:50
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Reading the comments.... How can a doctor think that Peadia and Leaks are related. Just because they have the same first name Wiki.

Facepalm

Anyways, good response from Jemima. She linked it well with Panama. Good sense of humour.

(please don't label me as an agent too) ;)
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#623 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2019 21:29

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Deobandi Mufti Kifayatullah on Live TV

twitter.com/Waqas_amjad/status/1192042188298997762

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: Wikileaks, Jemima and Imran Khan are all part of a big agenda.

Anchor: You said “Vicky” was cousin of Jemima on another TV channel, right?

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: You keep cutting me off and you don’t let me finish

Anchor: Ok, go ahead and finish

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: “Vicky”, Jemima, Lord Goldsmith, Henry Kissinger and Imran Khan are all part of the same (Zionist) agenda

Anchor:“Vicky” is cousin of Jemima, right?

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: Yes, I can answer you on that after investigation.

Anchor: So you said that someone is someone else’s cousin without evidence?

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: I have not made anyone someone else’s cousin, I have done the investigation. This is part of the (Zionist) agenda 

Anchor: Who is “Vicky”?

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: “Vicky” is the one who makes false accusation and leaks stuff…

Anchor: So “Vicky” is the one who starts the leaks, right?

"Mufti" Kifayatullah: Yes, the leak is that ISI is funding Al-Qaeda. I can show you that right now.

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, May I correct you? Actually you are older than me so I don’t want to correct you but I have to state that “Wikileaks” was founded by Julian Assange, the issue has nothing to do with anyone called “Vicky”

Jemima Goldsmith Responds:

For those who don’t speak Urdu - apparently I have a first cousin called “Wiki” - who set up Wikileaks- which is a Zionist tool, supporting Imran Khan’s Zionist agenda. This from a so called Islamic scholar/ cleric.... “Wiki’ cousin hai Jemima ka”

🤣🤣

twitter.com/Jemima_Khan/status/1192040422144716804

twitter.com/Jemima_Khan/status/1192040422144716804

Summary:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1hKAo-rrCg

+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#624 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 04:59
Mufti sahib obviously does not know what he is talking about !

This is a sorry state of affairs. If these are the grounds on which they have brought their innocent people out to the cold streets of Islamabad, risking their lives in any potential confrontation with security agencies, it is shameful and disgusting.

It proves once again that our ‘Madrasa system’ needs reforms. A Molvi should not be that unaware of some very basic information about the world affairs. They are doing more damage to the cause of Din than a dozen Imran khan’s can, in their view, do. People will stop trusting uluma, infact they already have stopped trusting them.....

Sometimes back, i wrote in one of my posts, that i have more ‘expectations’ from the university graduates to come forward for the cause of Din rather than the Madrasa students. My post was ‘disliked’ multiple times. Had there been ‘facepalm’ in those days, i would have received a few ‘facepalms’ too, but the fact remains that with few exceptions our madrasa trained people are simply unaware of what is going on around them :(

Keeping ‘dharna’ apart, this issue highlights a very basic problem with our madrasa system....
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#625 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 05:27
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#626 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 05:32
ALIF wrote:
View original post

How about this idea? Our leaders may emerge from those who lack formal education and who are not conditioned by either the Maulanas or Professors... Circumstances will turn them into leaders instead of outdated institutions of education.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#627 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 05:53
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#628 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 06:08
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It is an interesting idea :)

Only if we could live in a vacuum...

The prophets of Allah swt are ‘Talmeezur Rahman’ but still they were the most aware amongst the people about their surroundings, their cultures and their societies. Not only that, they kept changing and modifying their strategy accordingly. How can anyone else do otherwise ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#629 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 06:19
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I agree with the first part of scenario. It will only damage the religious tendencies in the country, the Madaris and the status of Mulla will be negatively affected. The country will be more easily turned in the direction of secularism and liberalism. Religion will gradually be made out of fashion and Mulla will be ridiculed. If this childish attempt by Maulana fails, and it is bound to fail, the religious forces will be cut to size, like tehreek e labbaik. They had become too powerful for the state as a result of Afghan jehad...

Then, they will create a ‘new Pakistan’ of their choice.

Maulana presented that opportunity to them in a plate :(
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#630 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 06:22
ALIF wrote:
View original post

So is formal education a prerequisite to know about the circumstances and happenings going around? Especially in the age of internet...? Are there no other means of gaining education? And does our education system help in any way to create good leaders?
No post ratings

Jump to page: