Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#586 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:18

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1. Democracy is Haram and Kuf'r
  2. BUT its ok if a "Maulana" does it! "It seems that some people seek an opportunity to criticize ulema rightly or wrongly"

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#587 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Great our Ameerul Momineen is a great Mujahid the same way Benazir RH and Z.A Bhutto RH are both shaheeds. Good point

And those who are so frustrated about bad language of some JUI F member with whom I have no sympathy must also point out the bad language of "several" party members of their hero's party.

+0 -1Dislike x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#588 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:34
Democracy is haram and ulema are wrong in participating in it but hero worship is a sin the same way hazrat worship is.

Our intellectuals must leave double standards and must make equal rules for all.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#589 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:37
Someone is so much frustrated with my posts that he is constantly using faceplam and dislike. Now that's called tolerance. Their hero has taught them this.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#590 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:38

"Deobandi" Logic: Part 3

Abdul-Ghafoor Haideri:

1. Deobandi Maulana
  2. Graduate of Deobandi Darul-uloom
  3. General Secretary of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) which is a "Deobandi" organisation

04NOV2019: Openly cursing and using bad language on TV. Presenter repeatedly asking "Maulana" not to curse and use bad language!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYH5PzZC0UM

Quote:
Deobandi Logic: Should I point out "others" who use bad language?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#591 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:44
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

He?

Assumption ;)

Facepalm is my speciality. It doesn't always mean its negative. Humorous posts deserves a Facepalm, it's a sign of silent acknowledgement. Readers can easily tell the difference
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#592 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 20:48
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

For the record, I don't know Maulana on any level, or Imran Khan. I don't follow Pak Politics or Cricket, only what I read here mostly.

I've had to Google words like Dharna, Diesel etc to find out what it's all about.

Anyways, having found out, I would like if some one can clear this up for me.

"Has Maulana called Imran Khan a Jew because of his previous marriage"?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#593 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 21:12

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

"Deobandi" Logic: Part 4

Maulana Fazlur-Rahman

1. Deobandi Maulana
  3. President of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) which is a "Deobandi" organisation

Imran Khan is a Yahoodi (Jew) agent!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTOsR_6IXvQ

Anchor: Maulana, This is a grave accusation to call a Muslim a Yahoodi Agent, what is the evidence?

Maulana: My own responsible personality is the evidence.

Anchor: Maulana, You just said that a Muslim should behave appropriately and should not...

Maulana: When did I say something harsh? Tell me what did I say which is harsh?

Anchor: Maulana, A leader is sitting in UK (we have solid proof that he is an Indian agent) but you want to reconcile with him? Imran Khan is a Muslim in Pakistan and you are calling him a Yahoodi Agent?

Maulana: There is no reconciliation with that other leader, we brought facts about him in front of the Nation at that time too. We work in democracy and in a democracy we have to put our voice in front of the people.

Anchor: So if it is down to people deciding then "Muslims of Pakistan" gave more votes to Imran Khan more than you so he is a Muslim, how can he be a Yahoodi Agent? Democracy has spoken, has it not?

Maulana: ....(Silence for a few seconds) then let's leave the matter to the future, lets leave these small details aside.

Anchor: Maulana, you are a president of a Deeni (Islamic) party and it has thousands of (Islamic) Scholars in it and you are accusing Imran Khan of me a Yahoodi agent. You know the situation in Pakistan as to how many people have been assasinated based on doubt...

Maulana: There is no doubt, it is a FACT!

Anchor: Maulana, So if an extremist kills Imran Khan based on your accusation of him being a "Yahoodi Agent" will you accept responsibility?

Maulana: Our fight is with the colonial system and legacy of the colonial system

Anchor: Maulana, Was Zardari (whom you backed) not preserving the legacy colonial system? You stayed with Zardari but you never called him such things?

Anchor: Maulana, The (independent) Abbottabad commission proved that Zardari and Rehman Malik gave US (access to Pakistan) and visas etc so why did align yourself with them and don't call them "Yahoodi Agent?"

Maulana: I said these things at the time.

No Answer as to why an Islamic leader of an Islamic party can call someone a "Yahoodi (Jewish) Agent" without evidence

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#594 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 21:27
I wonder why every next threads dwindles in to a discussion concerning jihad, khilafat and Deobandis.

Interesting.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#595 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 21:36

"Deobandi" Logic: Part 5

Mufti Kifayat Ullah

1. Deobandi Mufti
  3. Senior of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) which is a "Deobandi" organisation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz32euOerOc

• We are not doing Dharna
  • We are not doing any March
  • We will start a movement on the 27th of October 2019 which will end with resignation of Imran Khan
  • 28OCT2019: You will not have your PM (Imran Khan) and he will be sitting at home, Insha'Allah

Anchor: When you sit in front of the Parliament, what do you call it? Isn't it a Dharna (sitting)?

Mufti Saheb: Dharna (sitting) is a word which you are putting in my mouth

Anchor: So what will you call this "sitting"?

Mufti Saheb: Protest...Your Prime Minister (Imran Khan) will go home

Anchor: What kind of Protest?

Mufti Saheb: Whatever we want to do...

Anchor: Why will the Prime Minister go the next day (28OCT2019)?

Mufti Saheb: Because he has said that he will go...

Anchor: You are saying that elections were rigged

Mufti Saheb: Yes, I say it again and again that the elections were rigged

Anchor: So shouldn't your (members of Parliament) resign because the elections were rigged?

Mufti Saheb: No, Because they are not part of the Government

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, have you read Saheeh Bukhari?

Mufti Saheb: These are members of the parliament...

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, Forget politics! come on Sihaah-Sitta (6 authentic books of Hadeeth), come to Hadeeth

Mufti Saheb: These are members of the parliament...they are not part of the Government

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, Show me one HADEETH about Parliament? Why is it so sacred to you?

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, You are a Mufti. I want to seek a Fatwa. Something is fake and I am part of the fake and getting paid for it, is my income Halal?

Mufti Saheb: You are a student of politics and we were going to change the Government

Anchor: Mufti Saheb, You are a Mufti. You are bound by Islam!

Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Because a Deobandi party, led by Deobandi Ulama presented by Deobandi Muftees is being discussed!

Next...

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#596 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 21:58
I have only one thing to say because running in circles is a wastage of time.

The intellectuals must realize this that IK's poor performance can't be justified by accusing and abusing Maulana because every government tries to hide her faults by blaming the previous governments.

Currently, Maulana is not the PM of the country. In the past also, he had some nominal position. His failures and performance can't be compared to the current PM's failure who is in a very important position of power.

The intellectuals want to keep a blind eye on this fact. Fair enough. It's their choice.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#597 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 22:00
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I have turned off the notification which indicates the person who facepalms. If it was you then I apologize because this is not the way I think of you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#598 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 22:05
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Deobandis have attracted a lot of attention because legends like Shaykh ul Hind Rh and Mullah Umar RH etc were born in them.

The West and the East fears Khilafa more than they feared Communism because it is the only way of life which threatens Secularism, capitalism and democracy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#599 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 22:09
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I didn't know that was an option. I thought it was default now. No one knows or gets notifications on Facepalm.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#600 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2019 22:26

"Deobandi" Logic: Part 6

1. Ulama are inheritors of Prophets
  2. Ulama should be respected
  3. Ulama should be admired
  4. Ulama should be followed

If XYZ makes a mistake in writing, his error should be made public to the world, he should be exposed humiliated and his family should be exposed all over the world, backbiting, slander, accusation everything is permissible. If he cries to Allah Ta'ala in the middle of the night and makes Taubah for it we should continue to propagate the matter regardless of his mistake (& Taubah).

If a "Maulana" commits a clear, unambiguous sin (which people can witness) and is proud of it EVEN THEN it is not permissible for us to speak of it because he is a "Maulana".

Yes, indeed these are two separate rules and because we are "Deobandi" we live and abide by these rules. We (Deobandees) have nothing positive to contribute to anything, we have no plans, no solutions but it is our BIRTHRIGHT to criticize everyone and we can label anyone "Jew", "Hindu", "Secular", "Zionist" without proof.

+0 -0Disagree x 1

Jump to page: