Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#496 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:35
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

If unrest and anarchy really spreads in Pakistan (God forbid) their reputation of being ‘good boys’ with the west would hardly help them :(

I don’t think they are so naive...

Any bloodshed in dharna/March would put specially KP and Baluchistan on fire 🔥, the two most sensitive provinces known for ‘separatist tendencies’. Almost 1/2 the crowd gathered around Maulana are Pukhtuns, specially ‘Ansar ul Islam volunteers ’, and I ‘know’ they are fully armed...and well trained, battle hardened.

It is bad....
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#497 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:45
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What have I done?

1. I am not a supporter of Maulana
2. I am not Sheikh Rashid.

May Allah grant all Jannat ul Firdous.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#498 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:48
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Foreign powers can very much take advantage of this situation. I don't think that IK is taking it too lightly.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#499 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:49
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I am failing to understand what you are so worried about? This dharna is absolutely tame. I am disappointed that Maulana doesn't really have what it takes to bring about change.

The dictatorship goes on...
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#500 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:55
[youtubeaudio]
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I am worried because it does not make any sense :(

When things are happening around you that defies logic, a little worry should be in order...

Like you, I also hope nothing bad comes out of it, InshaAllah.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#501 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 18:15

I am from Islamabad and there is no way anyone can do Dharna in Islamabad in November. Lets talk in 48 hours when these (around 50,000) people will be shivering in cold and will be sick of it.

Are you kidding me? Outdoors in Islamabad in November? :lol
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#502 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 18:48
Their blood is boiling with josh. Cold weather can't stop them.

Right or wrong, they have guts to do it and their PM has started this dharna culture.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#503 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 19:29
Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi's views about current government and situation in Kashmir

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mwvjuvtgqY

Who has been the victim of Islamphobia?
Who has arrested ulema?
Who has broken the promise which government made with TLP on the case of Aasiya Maseeh?
Who has removed loud speakers from masajid?
Who has banned some Islamic books in Pakistan?
Who has removed Surah Anfal and Surah Tauba from curriculum?

Very valid questions by Allama Sahab.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#504 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 19:49
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#505 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 20:26
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#506 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 20:39
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Who has removed Surah Anfal and Surah Tauba from curriculum?

Have they been removed? Really?
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#507 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 21:39
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I just quoted Allama Sahab. This question should be asked from him.

However, I have myself watched an interview in Orya Sahab's program of a Jamat e Islami member who has stated that the government has announced to not conduct Quran paper in 8th grade board exams. And this is a deliberate step of removing the Quran subject from the curriculum.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#508 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 22:42
www.hidayat.tv/news/pakistan/13327-tezgam-fire-eyewitness...

A passenger of Tezgam train has disputed the statements of Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed that the incident took place due to gas cylinders carried by tableeghi jamaat members.

In a video that went viral, the eyewitness claimed that the fire could not be attributed to the gas cylinder blast as all the cylinders were emptied at the station.

The fire broke out in the AC sleeper where the cylinders were not allowed, he said adding that they were told by railway personnel that it was in fact due to a short circuit in the ceiling fan.

He claimed the fan had not been repaired for the past four days.

The eye witness added, there were no fire extinguishers in the carriages and rejected the railways minster’s statement that tableeghi jamaat passengers were behind the incident.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#509 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 05:59
(1) General Asif Ghafoor on the Situation : Do not drag the armed forces into this.

Clearly he is not happy that Maulana has given notice to the government institutions.

But in a civil government even this much of assertion by the armed forces is not good. Maulana not only gave the General an opportunity but actively brought him into the discussion. That is plain irresponsible.

(2) In democracy you remove governments by ballot or you go to the Supreme Court. To go to the people, as the Maulana has done, is not against democracy but to start such machination one and half a year after the election clearly betrays lack of sincerity. You do not wait that long after rigged elections.

(3) Allegations of election fraud are more credible if these are made against a government that was already in power at the time of elections. Imran Khan was not in power as PM at the time of elections. Maulana is not fooling anyone by making such allegations. He certainly is making all suspicious of his motivations.

(4) At the time of elections the world at large did not think that Imran Khan would make it to the top post. He was a curious character with some regional success. His was an amusing case of a hunk having a shot at the difficult or rather forbidden fruit - politics not being a cup of genuine people.

(5) Though I do not approve of a General speaking on political affairs but the point raised by Gen Asif Ghafoor is very genuine - when you have tense border on both sides and heightened tensions with a seven times bigger neighbour then in such times you do not create instability inside the country.

(6) The world at large might not know about Maulana's corruption and the same might be true for the JUI cadre, the unsuspecting Maulana, but whatever info I have about him receiving money from the enemies of Islam and Muslims at a regular basis is sufficient to taken seriously by me. On this count I am first of all heart broken that a Deobandi should be doing that. More heart broken because the Deobandi doing that is not a common man but a Maulana. Sadly he is in a powerful position also and he is using that position. This makes it very disheartening.

(7)
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am among those biased souls. To remain neutral in critical times is equivalent to to siding with the wrong doers. Maulana is wrong in going full blast against Imran Khan when Imran Khan took a very bold and enterprising step of going against the US grain. In this situation he, Imran Khan, can do with all the support.

(8) I do not buy the argument that Imran Khan is not doing well on the front of economic management. I am sorry that argument is disingenuous. Even since independence Pakistan has not been epitome of economic management. Even to India distinguished economic management is a very recent phenomenon - Manmohan Singh era effect. To raise problem for Imran Khan at a moment when he has taken a big risk is an action that will go down in history as an act that will be very difficult to justify.

(9) Pakistan is not an ordinary country in the scheme of things - it not only has the opportunity but even the mandate to take affairs of Muslim Ummah in hands. Happily the Pakistan mindset has been open to that gigantic responsibility even if it was lacking both in means and capabilities. Sadly it has not taken sufficient steps to discharge those duties.

(10) Normally one would argue that a Maulana would be an ideal leader for Pakistan and Muslim Ummah. But there are some qualifications for this kind of job. Politics is a very specialized job and it is not everybody's cup of tea. Though there have been examples of people from other fields doing well in politics but these are more in the line of exceptions rather than rules.

(11) In India a few Maulanas have dabbled in politics and overall result has been abysmal.

(12) At the time of independence Hazrat Maulana Hussain Ahmed Madani Sahab RA said that his work is over after British leaving India and he quit politics. As a result Muslims of India so far have not got their due in the Indian scheme of things.

(13) JUH has been working on non-political things and hence does not warrant any mention in political discussion.

(14) Among better successful Maulanas have been Maulana Badruddin Ajmal and late Maulana Asrarul Haq Qasmi RA. Maulana Qasmi used to write in the national Urdu daily newspaper called the Rashtriya Sahara at the regular basis. I have very high regards for late Maulana but at the front of political dynamics he was merely a beginner.

(15) From his move to dislodge Imran Khan Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman Sahab should be termed as the most capable Maulana in politics, perhaps after Imam Khumaini. Unfortunately whatever he achieves by his move will not be in the interests of Muslim Ummah in general and Pakistan in particular.

(16) Having admitted my bias I must also add that I am not wishing for any success for him.

(17) This should not be taken as a move on my part to have any negative feeling for those brothers and sisters who are for the Maulana. I simply do not agree with those who support the Maulana.

(18) Opinion of haters do not count in a situation but let us not forget that even an Indian commentator has remarked that Pakistan may get destabilized as a result of this Dharna.

(19) By the way my beloved Shaikh considers things like Hunger Strike and Dharna as non-Islamic.

(20) Is Imran Khan my hero? A: Yes. My advance apology if he turns out to be a bad one. I am not abandoning him in these bad times.

(21)
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I completely agree.

(22)
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Nothing can be said for sure. It is not wise to spread rumours. But we are just discussing matters so I think it's ok to write this. A Maulana graduate from Jamia Ashrafia has told me that military is behind Maulana because without the military the Maulana cannot be that confident. The military has gotten fed up of IK, according to that Maulana.

From the remarks by Gen Asif Ghafoor that I linked above we can assume that the army is not
that greedy to enjoy another go at the political power.

Quote:
Possibility number 2. The speech has angered the Jews and the Saffroniti Hindus. It is a possibility that they want to take revenge from IK. So this is possibility number two as there was some problem in Ik's jet on his return from US after the speech and his plane had to land in emergency. This gives a hint that they want to remove him. Allah knows best

My guess in this regard will be that India must have invested heavily in intelligence gathering but buying politicians might not be in as of yet because that is a much more expensive commodity.

(23)
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:

I am failing to understand what you are so worried about? This dharna is absolutely tame. I am disappointed that Maulana doesn't really have what it takes to bring about change.

The dictatorship goes on...

The dictator angle is an interesting one. I have heard some stories about Saddam Hussain and Muammar Qaddhafi. These are pretty scary ones. So far Imran Khan is no where closer to those guys, in fact I have no indications of him being a dictator.

(24)
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I am worried because it does not make any sense :(

When things are happening around you that defies logic, a little worry should be understandable...

Like you, I also hope nothing bad comes out of it, Insha Allah.

I think when things do not work out then there is the chance of the first conspiracy theory to be the correct one. The police usually, being a bunch of brainless robots, does that.

On my part I am not assuming that Maulana is on US pay roll. I have decided to believe that he is indeed compromised.

(25) By the way I have to address this pesky question of respect for a religious scholar, respect for a Maulana. With due respect I have to assert that politics is a dirty business and anyone indulging in that, including a Maulana, should be ready to take the flack. Let us not forget that Aurangzeb had to kill his brothers just to survive. He was in a very bad business.

(26)
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I am from Islamabad and there is no way anyone can do Dharna in Islamabad in November. Lets talk in 48 hours when these (around 50,000) people will be shivering in cold and will be sick of it.
Are you kidding me? Outdoors in Islamabad in November? :lol

A political commentator (Mir Hashim?) said that these guys have come for a long haul like ten to fifteen days. I was puzzled by his assessment.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#510 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 06:13
My latest vibe is that it is turning out to be a bad Deobandi adventure, at least the innovators are trying to make it that or are thinking in that way. Allah SWT knows better.

Jump to page: