Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#436 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 00:45
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Well! Even if we reject these predictions as heavily edited or forged. Still the matter of fact is that this law applies to us the same way as on any other nation.

"You reap what you sow".
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#437 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 00:54
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
But i am surprised at people like Oriya Maqbool jan sb, who refer to those predictions to justify their version of ‘ghazwa e hind’

Media people or influencers of any kind have to use passion, emotion and a bit of drama in order to attract the attention of bored audience. To sell an idea you need to add some (mirch masala) pepper in it.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#438 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 03:04
Off topic

Why p*kistan Muslims don't want Sharia ruling ? So many big ulema still present there . Feeling really bad after sahiwala verdict.

Here in India hard core Hindus want to change democracy into ram rajya ..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#439 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 10:30
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
All the ulema should have taken a very stern stance against this dharna.

I saw a video in which Mufti Zarwali Khan Sahab made a case against the proposed Dharna and requested Mauala most politely to cancel it.

From his reaction it looked to me that Mufti Sahab is not aware of the fact that Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman is not necessarily operating out of sincerity and there might be monetary enticement behind his inordinate enthusiasm to show Imran Khan the door out.
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Why I post again and again about Khilafah?

Khilafah is an excellent concept but like G!h@d and Shariah this is one word that is sufficient to not only discredit you in the western eyes but also make you either a non-serious entity but, worse, a persona non-grata.

Discretion is called better part of valour and this is one rule of real world that we must take seriously.

I am sure you have not forgotten that in one of the letters to the contesting people Rasoolallah SAW himself crossed the word Rasoolallah written by Hazrat Ali RA because the other party was not ready to accept Rasoolallah SAW as the Prophet PBUH.

Please understand that the actions of OBL created a huge enemy for Islam in USA, much bigger than USA originally was. Similarly the actions of AQ and IS created much bigger enemies, many more enemies, for Islam than we had.

One rule of engagement with the enemy is to not face a strong one, if you can help.

Another one is not to create too many enemies, if you can help.

Yet another rule is not to indulge in an action that would help the enemy in any way - talk of Shariah and the enemy unites faster than speed of light. Talk of G!h@d and the enemy is at your throat faster than speed of light. Talk of the Caliphate, Khilafah, and the enemy catches you by the soft tissues.

Now what is a comprehensive set of precautions for Muslim Ummah today so that we do not fall into such traps? Well that is the business we are doing here. Let us keep working.
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Well! Even if we reject these predictions as heavily edited or forged.

On my part I have become of the opinion that we need not take these predictions seriously.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#440 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 11:31
Looks like they have killed Abu Bakr Baghdadi once again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#441 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 13:52
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Live or dead, his actions served only the enemies of Islam. No sympathies with him...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#442 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 14:33
Google Translation of an FB Post

After the great personalities like Sengar, Chilmayanand, Pragya Thakur, some Gopal Kanda is being discussed today.

I do not consider those who criticize Kanda's scandal as intelligent.

Sticking to power due to greed or committing crimes and respecting moral, religious values ​​for it would never have happened in the Gandhi-Nehru era, it is not possible in Modikal.

There is no malicious word for any race, color or locality in Islam, but the misdeeds of the Jews have certainly been condemned.

Benazmin Netanyahu, acting head of the same Israel, arrived in Saudi Arabia yesterday on a secret visit and met bin Salman for 55 minutes.

The analysis behind this will slowly come to the fore, but once the talk of recognizing Israel was started by the neighbor too, which was stopped under public pressure.

For the time being, Khan Sahab should be prepared to bear the brunt of getting out of the US camp because it is possible that this week there will be terrible chaos!
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#443 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 17:46

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Netanyahu flies to Saudi Arabia

www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mystery-surrounds-flight-from-I...

A privately owned, unidentified Challenger 604 jet departed from Ben-Gurion International Airport, landing first in the Jordanian capital of Amman and then in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh on Tuesday evening, causing many to question which Israeli decided to pay the Saudis a visit.

The plane in question departed from Israel and flew to an airport in Amman, where it remained on the ground for about two minutes before taking off again and landing in the Saudi capital. After a little less than an hour, the plane, privately owned and registered in the United States, took off and returned to Ben-Gurion Airport.

The plane has also made trips in recent months between Tel Aviv and Cairo.

US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper was also in Riyadh at around the same time, pointed out Haaretz reporter Avi Scharf in a tweet.

Maariv reporter Yossi Melman posited in a tweet that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu or Mossad chief Yossi Cohen may have been on the flight.

In September, Ambassador to the UN Danny Danon told The Jerusalem Post that Israel and various Arab states, including those with whom Israel does not have formal ties, were working together at the UN and elsewhere against Iran.

While the “Europeans were running around trying to get a meeting between [US President Donald] Trump and [Iranian President Hassan] Rouhani, Israel and various Arab states were coordinating efforts to reveal the true face of the Iranians,” Danon said.

P.S: Israeli Media regularly lie and spread disinformation just like the Indian Media so who knows if this is right or wrong but it is not a strange occurrence to be completely unbelievable.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#444 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 18:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What is your assessment why this high profile visit ?

Ganging up against Iran ? Or something related to the issue of Palestine ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#445 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 20:43
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Hazrat! A lion will always attack a sheep and he doesn't need any excuse for that. If we are going to die anyway, then die with dignity. Someone has to say it all out loud. People die but an ideology lives.

@Mufti Zarwali Khan

After his comments about MBS, I don't value his opinion much. All the senior Muftis should have taken stern stance against dharna. I am not concerned about it's source of funding. I am only concerned about the impact it will create for practicing Muslims.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#446 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 20:50
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Shukr Al hamdulillah. But they can create more...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#447 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 23:10
Oh Allah! Give Shahadah to every politician in Pakistan. They deserve it. And grant them Jannat ul Firdous also.
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#448 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2019 09:51

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I am not sure but I do not believe Iran to be sincere with Muslims or sincerely Anti-America or Anti-Israel. Its what we call in America "Dog and Pony Show"

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#449 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2019 14:59
Someone called Samira Shackle writes on Al Jazeera:

Quote:
Scientist Abdus Salam largely ignored in Pakistan because he was an Ahmadi Muslim, but new film aims to restore legacy.

I have not written much on Professor Salam in spite of the fact that I dabble in the research field that Professor Salam himself explored. Why? Because very soon I shall be asked the questions floating in the piece I have linked above.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#450 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2019 19:16
a2z wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Why p*kistan Muslims don't want Sharia ruling ? So many big ulema still present there . Feeling really bad after sahiwala verdict.

Feeling really bad after sahiwala verdict

You answered your own question in your question. JZK :)
No post ratings

Jump to page: