Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#421 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2019 23:20
My gut feeling is telling me that Maulana is being played by the secular and liberals PLMN, PPP and TV anchors. He is being used as a pawn. This will be disastrous for practicing Muslims in this country. Even people like Hassan Nisar and other secular minded tv anchors are praising Maulana for this dharna. Pakistan is heading towards a civil war. This is not good at all. Musalmanan e Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#422 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 00:03
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#423 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 00:17
There is a divine law. Law of Harvest. You reap what you sow.

Maulana forsake Jamia Hafsa in 2007. Will he not face the result of his actions in this dharna?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#424 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 03:13
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Pakistan spring like Arab spring before it ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#425 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 05:34
I tried to read the Wikipedia page on the Sahiwal killings. I am exhausted in first few lines. Killing of parents before kids and killing of sibling before another sibling are the phrases that I faced in the random browsing. This is police insensitivity, brutality, inhumanity at its worst.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#426 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 11:23

Rajab wrote:
View original post

Maulana Fazlur-Rahman is not:

1. A Minister
  2. A Member of Parliament
  3. A Senator

He has no authority from democratic point of view to demand resignation from an elected Prime Minister

From a Shariah point of view:

1. There is no Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Issue
  2. There is no Namos-e-Risalat Issue

Imran Khan has actually raised the issue of Namos-e-Risalat on a global stage and repeatedly so again no reason to demand his resignation at all.

Things may get hard for Pakistani Deobandees for no fault of many common Deobandees who are not backing this at all.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#427 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 14:17
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#428 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 15:34
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

In Pakistan, there is political ‘Wahdat ul Wujood’. Beyond all this apparent variety and multiplicity, there is only one Wujood operating, Maulana too is only a drop in this ocean, amongst numerous other such drops...

Nothing to do with deoband or deobandi’s.

Today we saw a historic show of legal blackmail. The government was asked by the court to play GOD and give guarantees that so and so will remain alive for next 48 hours or else we grant bail to a convicted person...

This, while thousands of sick prisoners are languishing in jails along with their chronic ailments and even cancers.

Why? because the real doers are distancing themselves from IK. We may see many more manifestations of it in future.

This country is going to dogs :(
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#429 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 17:53
Rajab wrote:
View original post

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

In Pakistan you must accept the narrative being set up by the establishment about who's corrupt and who's not. If you start questioning the real villains of the country, you are committing treason and are a "confirmed alien".
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#430 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 19:45

Rajab wrote:
View original post

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Maulana Hafiz Hamdullah Saheb (HA)

1. Father: Qari Wali Muhammad, taught as a (Pakistani) Government School teacher in 1970s and retired from Pakistani Government Job
  2. Son: Shabbir Ahmed, Second-Lieutenant in Pakistan Army on active duty right now
  3. "Non-Pakistani": Hafiz Hamdullah, Elected Member of Parliament from Balochistan in 2002, (Temporary) Health Minister of Pakistan from 2002-2005, Senator from Pakistan (2012-2017). Born in 1968 in Chaman in the neighbourhood of "Haji Hasan"

Imran Khan's Government has revoked his Pakistani ID Card saying that he is not from Pakistan

Loading tweet

+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#431 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 20:40
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Not Spring to be exact. But it can be a larger version of Jamia Hafsa episode. I have no concern with the future of JUI F. However, I am concerned with bearded men and veiled women. Maulana in his passion is endangering the lives of many practicing muslimeen and muslimaat. All the ulema should have taken a very stern stance against this dharna. These secular liberal snakes are very cunning and wicked. They know the ways of the world more than these molvies. They are using them. They have entrapped them. A prediction of Naimatullah Shah RH (whether true or forged) is coming to my mind.

Quote:
27. Suddenly there will be a general uprising amongst the Muslims and they would go to war with the infidel in a heroic manner.

My Analysis:

From point number 27 “Suddenly there will be a general uprising…”, one can easily see that there will be a civil war in Pakistan.

There is a strong possibility that this dharna will trigger a civil war.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#432 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 21:39
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Bhai, the issue is, we can not be selective about the predictions of Naematullah shah wali, just like many others do....

We can not accept the victories mentioned in that but ignore the losses before victories, or can we ?

If you have studied the predictions, it says ‘Muslims would conquer Punjab, Lahore, Bijnore etc’. Lahore is Pakistan, we have to lose it first before we recapture it.

پنجاب ، شہر لاہور ،کشمیر ملک منصور
دو آب ، شہر بجنور ، گیرند غالبا نہ

It says : ‘The attock river would become red with blood, 3 times in the same war’. Why would be the big war fought on attock rather than wahga ? Does that mean we would have lost punjab already ?

رود اٹک زہ سہ باراز خون اہل کفار
پر می شود بہ یکبار جریانِ جاریانہ

So better ignore predictions, they scare me to death :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#433 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 22:37
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Of course we will lose a lot of Pakistan before gaining victory. It is logical. Dr.Sahab! Aren't we criminals as a whole that from the last 70+ years we have done nothing to bring Shariah in this country. Instead, we have supported governments who have killed innocent people, betrayed Emarat e Islami Afghanistan. We have elected corrupt leaders again and again. It was the duty of practicing Muslims to do something concrete to bring Shariah here. Practicing Muslims are the biggest criminals as they are the creative minority. If Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan has faced war then are we more pious and innocent than them? Are we a ladly(beloved) nation of Allah and has Allah's laws changed for us? Don't we deserve punishment of the highest order? Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh have said it numerous times in his life that Pakistan is a time bomb and she will face the final blow for her crimes any time. There is only one way of safety and that is collective taubah. These were the thoughts of Dr.Israr Ahmed RH. This country was founded in the name of Islam. What did we the common people do to bring Shariah here? Madrassah people or university people. Everyone has betrayed the deen and country. You reap what you sow. Why I post again and again about Khilafah? What do you think? So that, maybe Allah pardons me because of these posts. Otherwise, I also have no excuse for my actions in front of Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#434 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 23:19
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#435 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2019 23:56
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Well, i thought it was a good idea to protect you from the trauma of knowing beforehand :)

I chose for myself not to believe in those predictions, and i have academic excuse available, that those predictions are heavily edited, are not the original authentic predictions, and therefore better be ignored

But i am surprised at people like Oriya Maqbool jan sb, who refer to those predictions to justify their version of ‘ghazwa e hind’ (which is proved from ahadeeth anyway, and need no further proof) but fail to mention the possibility of some very humiliating military defeats awaiting us before the final victory, ‘indirectly’ mentioned in the same predictions. Intellectual and academic honesty would have dictated otherwise.

The predictions give a set sequence of events : India will fall into the grip of turmoil, creating great fitna and fasad, during which idol worshipers will torment muslims with unspeakable atrocities, because of their ‘anger of Hinduthwa’. (The original word is قہر ہندوانہ). Allah swt will arrange help for muslims from ghaib, that will come from north and north east, in the form of military equipment and experts. Turks,Arabs and Iran will also help. The battle field will be chitral, nanga parbat, Gilgit and also Tibbat.

China, Turkey and Iran will be our allies and Hind will be defeated. Kabul will also take part in the fight against kuffar, the earth will shake with the footsteps of ghazi’s from Sarhad. River attock will become red with the blood of kuffar 3 times. Muslims will capture Punjab, Lahore, Doaba, bijnore and kashmir.....and so on.

If we believe those predictions, it gives us a clear picture of the war theatre. India will push forward on two fronts, Azad Kashmir and Lahore-Sialkot. On both fronts it will have initial success. From Azad kashmir, (and after capturing it), moving forward and try to cut the silk route between china and Pakistan (cpec), while on Punjab side, somehow, its forces may reach Attock :(

Allah knows best
No post ratings

Jump to page: