Thanks Mufti sahab, do also tell which year each of the three books you mentioned is taught.
Secondly,Mufti Abu Bilal sahab, I need the numebrs of some reliable Muftiyaan in Pakistan.
Do you take istifta by phone or email?
Do you have numbers of other Muftiyaan who do take istifta?
I have sent you a private message.
In the first reply, you wrote in the following order:
1. At Tawzeeh At Talweeh
2. Mukhtasar Al Ma'ani
3. Tafseer e Bayzawi
does this mean that tawzeeh at talweeh is the hardest, followed by mukhtasar al maani and then tafseer bayzawi?
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah