Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Maripat
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2016 05:07
Assalam o Alaikum,

I don't know if I am able to properly phrase my question but I'll try. In this time and age life has become very complicated. Most of us are (generally speaking) away from fitrah. In order to maintain a decent living standard one has to strive hard. Now the problem is that according to some senior ulema the arrival of Dajjal is very near. To deal with him and other fitnahs one has to be prepared, spiritually, physically and also intellectually. However, earning livelihood takes a great portion of one's time. If one's family is demanding of more whether you tell them the severity of the fitnah or not and if there is a choice between choosing the dunia or the akhirah. What is the hukm of Shariah. If one's family wants to live a decent enough life in urban areas but circumstances demand to leave the technologically advanced urban areas and do hijrah to the suburbs or outskirts then what should one do?

Will leaving your wife and children and your parents behind be allowed in Shariah? Will it be against their rights?
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2016 19:11

No need to go to caves, that time hasn't reached yet. Religious people need to confront secularists, atheists, and so on and so forth.

Righteous scholars need to tackle these fitnas of secularism etc by their knowledge. It is their duty.
Common people need to support ulama e haq by whatever means they can, it is their duty.

Finally and most importantly, we need to stick with scholars, mashaikh, tabligh to remain steadfast on shariah. Although this thing has increased importance in this era of fitnahs but it is not that people in past could stay safe without sticking to ulama and mashaikh.

Allah سبحانه وتعالى says in surah kahf:

وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا

And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.

Rasoolullah (s.a.w.) says (Bukhari):

إنما مثل الجليس الصالح وجليس السوء، كحامل المسك، ونافخ الكير، فحامل المسك، إما أن يحذيك، وإما أن تبتاع منه، وإما أن تجد منه ريحًا طيبة، ونافخ الكير، إما أن يحرق ثيابك ، وإما أن تجد منه ريحًا منتنة

The similitude of good company and that of bad company is that of the owner of musk and of the one blowing the bellows. The owner of musk would either offer you some free of charge, or you would buy it from him, or you smell its pleasant fragrance; and as for the one who blows the bellows (i.e., the blacksmith), he either burns your clothes or you smell a repugnant smell.

#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2016 12:02
In Tableegh elders say:

If you want to save your 1 kilo of ice from melting, there are two ways of doing it.

Place it in freezer. Stay alone in Khanqah, jungle, or electricity free rural environment.

Second choice.

Mix it with a tonne of ice. Tableegh is like a tonne of ice.
Tableegh can be in any place, your family, workplace, business place, market etc.
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2016 12:10
Here I recall saying of Molana Yusuf Sahib RA

"We never say we have reached the pinnacle then call others towards us, rather, we say, there is a difficult journey ahead, let us join together, move, and help each other to reach the destination"

So let us join the group and move, help others and in turn get helped.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2016 17:49
Assalamualikum,
Earn according to sunnah, no matter if it takes extended time, it will be deen. Now, modern jobs are not examples of sunnah. But when issue of halal-haram comes in any job, adopt halal. Halam-haram might not be always evident, but when inner conscience says something wrong, correct it. This can be achieved by taking out the love of dunia from one's heart. Thus the taleem of fazail e sadaqat.
The issue of one being prepared to leave technologically advanced city and settle into suburbs but one's family not prepared yet: has to be solved by regular house taleem inshaAllah. Everyone's mind will think towards haq inshAllah.
Attaching with Tabligh work, according to me, is to do masjid taleem, house taleem with utmost importance, never miss morning and evening three tasbehat, daily recitation with meaning (amount according to one's capability), some sort of dawah every day (suppose to be 2.5 hrs), and above all dua. Trying to be particular for 3 days every month and when opportunity arises longer time.
Some caution: save time from useless talk in the name of mashwara. but if there is real mashwara going on, should participate. save time from sobguzari (but if in real tarteeb, then different), sobguzari and other deeni mashwara, gatherings and big assignments can only be considered when one has taken care of talim, tasbehat, daily visitation for that particular day prior to go to sobguzari etc. But never at the cost of missing anyone of those daily amal.
Let's not consider talbigh as gathering of some particular brothers rather it is the name of collection of amal in one's life. To judge any act of tabligh, either it is tabligh or something else, one should always keep deeni dawat by Ali miah and malfuzat by Maulana manzoor nomani with him and read whenever time permits, not once rather repeatedly - uncountable times.
These are not from Shariah rather my $0.02.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 03:51
Balakot wrote:
View original post

Asalam o Alaikum brother,

What is sobguzari? Did you mean karguzari?
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 04:12
I don't know why my inner feeling is telling me that Tabligh work is not going to last very long now. I hope I am wrong. All the institutions of Islam are in danger. However, I guess you brothers are correct. For the time being sticking with tabligh and daily amaal is the best possible choice one can make if one is unable to do hijrah. May Allah save us all from fitnah. May Allah save us all from the state when one is in fitnah but still doesn't know it. May Allah save us from being unprepared. May Allah save us from being sitting ducks. Attacked without being aware of who did what and when from where. May Allah grant us noor so that we could see the truth. May Allah save us from the fate similar to that of the Muslims of Andalusia, Baghdad and Mughal India. May Allah give us courage to resist this great evil and fitnah of Dajjal and his universal state.
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 10:47
Quote:
I don't know why my inner feeling is telling me that Tabligh work is not going to last very long now.

Tabligh will never end, may be you will see present tablighis who are not on principles of tabligh will be replaced with new faces. People who belittle tabligh will be replaced, people without ikhlaas, akhlaq, qurbani shall be replaced with better qaum.

Frankly speaking I am not fit to be in tabligh, but humbly pray to Allah to forgive me and make me a part of the new Qaum.

"wa yastabdil qauman gairakum"
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 11:05

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Tableegh will NEVER end until the day of Judgement.

Tableeghi Jamaat: This is a METHOD! This is the Ijtehaad of Ulama on doing Tableegh amongst Muslims (in our times) and I agree with you that it will change across countries. Methodology and tactics of work in Pakistan vs England or America will change with time (due to circumstances).

Dajjal: Even when Dajjal shows up you still won't be able to ignore your family and taking care of them so the question doesn't even arise now.

You need to manage things best as you can when Dajjal is here and even now.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 11:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

salaam

which country are you from?
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 11:26
Tableegh and Dawah will never end till Yaumul Qiyamah. Any action in daily life of calling people to Deen is Tableegh and Dawah. Tableegh is vast. Nobody has right to restrict Tableegh and Dawah to what they do only. Anyone who calls people to Deen is a true Tableeghi.

Specific groups like Tableegh Jamaat like all other movements will eventually decay and become corrupt and perhaps even turn into a cult. But Tableegh itself which is calling people to the Deen can never end.
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 11:44
Our friend guest456 is waiting for "Tableeghi jamat" (which is being discussed here) to decay, turn into cult etc

It is from Allah SWT, his karam and due the enormous sacrifices offered by sathees followed by their duas, our friend's guest456 waiting period insha Allah will get longer and longer.
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 13:16
Inshallah the Tableegh Jamaat movement will go on longer. The point was that any person who sincerely calls to the Deen regardless of which group he belongs to is a true Tableeghi. Such Tableeghis will last till Yaumul Qiyamah. This point is usually conveniently missed by members of cults. It is only members of cults which attempt to give impression that Tableegh is restricted to the specific group they belong to. Many cults can also boast huge number of saathees and scholars sacrificing for its cause which usually revolves around itself. So huge number of blind followers is no safeguard to decay.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 16:04
One great thing about tablighi jama'at is that most of the times you don't know who the person sitting on mimber is, you just listen to the fazaail that he is telling you. You listen to him just because he is talking about Allah سبحانه وتعالى, Rasool عليه السلام and deen. So they are far away from hazrat worship alhamdulillah.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2016 16:41