Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

BHAI1's agenda?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,587
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2015 18:17
Too quick to broadcast news.

But millions have fallen for it and believed it.

Just like other lies.

Quote:
A Moroccan woman was shocked to see her photo flashed all over the media as the suicide bomber who killed herself during a raid last week targeting the Paris attacks mastermind.

"I have no connection to terrorism. My only connection is that my photos were sold to the journalist who published it. The journalist did not research or anything, just published what he got," says Nabila Bakkatha, who went to France when she was 15 and lived there for nine years till 2007.


Don't believe me, Google it.

Source - The Guardian
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
3,269
Brother
3,512
Maripat's avatar
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2015 06:38
I shall answer only one comment out of several above.

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post


Quote:
Sorry bro, but I must own up to why I disagree.

2 questions for you.


Quote:
bro, wake up and smell the coffee man.


Asaaghir is conjugate to Akaabir.

When you confess to be a junior then it is imperative that you dehave that way.
What I have learned from Akaabir is the following: when you have a query for elders then you must be respectful.
Rightly or wrongly they themselves, I mean the Akaabir, mostly do not question.
In any case they are never abrasive.

It is all the more painful that Muslim younman should be applying Americanism on his seniors -"man smell the coffee". After Muslims decimated the USSR in Afghanistan in 1989 the US turned its full wrath against Muslims in a much bigger way then they did anything to erstwhile USSR. Then we have our own youndmen looking at us with the same disdain that the US uses against us. This is so sad.

I am sure we Muslims must have indulged in bad enough sins that this kind of disgrace will befell us.

Quote:

have you watched the short one hour video I posted in the government mind control thread, or the longer version?

If you had watched those videos carefully then you shall notice that the date there is 2012.
That is when I spent more time, on these videos and the ensuing conspiracy theories, than I would have liked.
Then you come, three years later, and interrogate me on the same with American attitude and not so hidden disdain for my lack of awareness.

Let me summarise it for you:

These are people who claim technical expertise yet their attempt at best produces merely conspiracy theories.
Every single proposition they forward has a rather obvious explanation. they only muddy waters and that too for themselves. So much for their technical prowess.


Quote:
2, have you ever played chess? what a sick game that is. but what is the moral of that game?

No i do not play Chess. And I know former champions who stopped playing it when they realized that Islamicall it is not so nice.

Quote:
didnt firaun kill his own people to gain power and respect, he did this openly.

Yeh Firauns of today are killing their own people but we Muslims are not saving even our own people from modern day Firauns. To save Firaun's own people from him will be the next step.

I am sorry if I am too harsh. Please do understand that I too have fiaun on my mind but he is far too cunning for you. If I tell you about modern day Firauns then within one hour you will start vomitting. I sit at my keyboard and type. That is all that I do yet even that is so difficult to do because the subject matter is so grim. It is so difficult even to devise theories to protect our people from the western onslaught.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,141
Brother
751
Asaaghir's avatar
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2015 11:27
good to know you are in the loop bro.

a side note, all akaabirs consider themselves as asaaghir.....whats in a name.

anyway, welcome to the real conspiracy
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top