Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Is Shaykh Mumtaz ul Haq a qualified Aalim?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2015 22:34
Okay, so its clear then. JazakAllah brother for finding out.
I must say that I agree with you regarding the fact that Shaykh Mumtaz ul Haq has a strong command over certain topics like the different deviant groups , Qadiani, Shia, Salafi etc, and history. His talks are a proof of his knowledge on these subjects.

On the other hand, I totally agree with brother Abdullah bin Mubarak regarding that the sand is extremely important in some aspects, especially when one is asking a question related to Fish or Hadith or Quran, one must seek a Sanadi Aalim/Mufti.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2015 22:41
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

You are absolutely right brother. It is usually the self-studied people who when they delve into the Islamic uloom of Fiqh,Quran and Hadith, they not only go astray themselves but also lead others astray. Those who study Deen at universities(not madrassas) in the various islamic countries, and obtain PhD degrees tend to fall into this category too, as they are non-Sanadi.
Shaykh Mumtaz ul Haq obviously does not come into this category because despite being self-studied, he is careful to follow the ulama and not form his own opinions.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2015 08:16
Once someone asked a person of great knowledge how he had attained it.he replied I believe I can learn something from everyone and anyone.
There are different types of knowledge
Research a certain aarif shaykh called hazrat haaji imdaadullah makki saheb r.a.

See how a drunkards love of wine or a gamblers love of gambling makes them lose everything
Yet we cannot love Allah taala enough to gain everything
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2015 11:23

The issue is IRrelevant because Ulama permit Shaykh (HA) to speak and invite him and sit where he speaks.

The argument of the Brother that those who are graduates have authority is therefore established because authenticity is therefore established by default.

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2015 09:08
Had a massive typo in my post above...

Sorry
No post ratings