Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

protocols of taleem tabligh and tasawwuf all plagiarised in self help books

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2015 10:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Tried replying myself over a year ago, no luck.

Since that forum became semi-operational all the posts go to, "Moderation" but never get posted.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2015 15:48
self deluded groups

Halalified YT Audio

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2015 16:01
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

generally popular speakers are the ones who can roll off statistics of atrocities and oppression upon muslims
everyone sits and nods

speakers who ask for something practical back seem less popular
even giving cash/money is easier than personal effort

a culture of "time pass" bayans and events has risen

in tabligh tashkeel is made
in tasawwuf the onus on the self is discussed
in taleem we are taught how and when to do or not do

doing the right thing at the right time in the right manner is a formulae rarely put out

how many manage daily zikr,salah ,tilawat,rights of neighbours etc and then do something
how many are "active" but without the spiritual basics

will they be effective?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2015 01:08
begin with the end in mind
as covey states

the end of life is death
a Muslim lives his life bearing the questions of the grave in mind
And the reckoning of the day of judgement
every action or word of ours should begin with the consequence in the aakhirah ie afterlife in mind

so we begin all actions and words with the end in mind both on micro and macro level

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2015 12:28
think win win

i absolutely agree and so does every sane ,law abiding and enlightened muslim

unfortunately
the sound around the world now is war war as if war really brings peace,has it?

only peace brings peace

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2015 14:19
Al-Ghazali’s Advice to Kings/leaders/management
On good conduct

Al-Ghazali places the burden of establishing the right model of conduct squarely on the shoulders of the king. In other words, management’s example will either create an exceptional organization or a corrupt one. In the Nasihat he tells us, “If a king is upright… his officials will be upright, but if he is dishonest, negligent, and comfort-seeking… officers implementing his policies will soon become slothful and corrupt.”

On accessibility

Al-Ghazali begins this section by citing a saying known to Arabs: Nothing is more damaging… and more prejudicial and sinister for the king than royal inaccessibility and seclusion. In other words, leaders who are not open and accessible to their subjects put a strangle hold on open communication throughout an organization. Whether a company adopts a flat or tiered corporate structure the line of communication to leadership should be known and continually tested to make sure that leadership is engaged with the organization as a whole and that there are no bottlenecks along the line.

In addition to being important for understanding the strengths and weaknesses of an organization a good leader will also realize that it’s important to keep abreast of any information which would affect his/her leadership/management of the company.

On Trustworthiness and self-denial

As a result of corporate scandals at companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Adelphia, and others corporate greed, misappropriation of funds, and other such vices have unfortunately become too well known. Executives betrayed the trust of their companies’ employees by enriching themselves and contributing to the downfall of their organizations through bogus accounting and diversion of company funds to their own accounts.

On appointing deputies

We all know that a good management team is a fundamental element to a businesses success. Good leaders surround themselves with experts and leaders who can be delegated responsibilities and come back with results. Likewise, al-Ghazali wrote of deputies in the context of ministerial posts at the Sultan’s court. He likened the minister of a ruler to the companions of the Prophet (s). To support his case for securing good ministers he wrote that even the Prophet (s) was commanded to consult the learned and wise among his companions.

“And consult them in affairs. Then when you have taken a decision put your trust in God.” (Qur’an 3:159)
Prophets of old even asked God to appoint a deputy for them as in the case of Moses (see Qur’an 20:29-32).

Drawing lessons from the Nasihat
The wisdom shared by Imam al-Ghazali is useful in a variety of leadership and management applications. But when taking lessons from Imam al-Ghazali’s work it’s important to keep in mind that he wrote the Nasihat for the kings and sultans of his day. Many of these rulers were given the Nasihat (sincere advice) because they had or were transgressing the bounds of sound leadership.

Imam al-Ghazali wrote the Nasihat based on the guidance of the Prophet Muhammad (s) who taught that “the religion is sincere advice”. So al-Ghazali linked his advice to a duty taught to all Muslims by the Prophet (s) himself.

In addition, the fact that al-Ghazali linked his theories of political leadership to theology should be considered. In other words, good rulership and leadership were sacred duties for al-Ghazali – performing them well brought God’s pleasure while doing otherwise brought His ire.

Extending this into a business paradigm requires managers and business professionals to first hold themselves accountable for their conduct. In fact, managers are to hold themselves accountable to themselves and their teams. Whether it’s how one conducts him/herself, how accessible they are, or how they build their teams.

Imam al-Ghazali’s advice is useful for anyone in a leadership position.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2015 14:44
BHAI1 wrote:
View original post

O my teacher! The sixth benefit is that when I glanced at the people, I saw that every person is having enmity with someone else for some reason. Then I deliberated on the following verse:

‘Innash Shaytana Lakum ‘Aduwwun Fettakhizuhu ‘Aduwwa.’
‘Verily, Shaytan (Satan) is your enemy so treat him as your enemy.’ (Quran, Chapter 35, Verse 6)

After that, I developed the certitude that Allah’s saying is the truth, I should not have any enmity with anyone other than Shaytan (Satan). Since then, I considered Satan as my enemy

imam ghazalli..a master strategist

dear beloved son
My Dear Beloved Son (2).doc
Downloads: 291
    [151.50 kB]
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2015 03:12
(1) This is wonderful thread.
(2) I shall be using and responding to some of the posts in my psychology thread, Lord Most High willing.
(3) It is curious that today we do not have many threads like the present one that are active. My guess about the reasons behind this are as follows. At SF we saw people spending a year or two and then disappearing to become active in real life. Fora were sort of a training or practice ring. By now all former members have reached that level of maturity. I do not know about the new comers. My guess is that our community is much more mature today even if the net activity is not that furious.
(4) The title is scary for it gives the impression as if Muslims have come up with an answer to the protocols of the wise men of Zion.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2015 15:47
etiquettes or rules or whatever the term or definition

the 8th habit
from effectiveness to greatness

the pinnacle and ultimate example of this can be non other than our beloved prophet and leader of all the prophets and THE beloved of allah taala hazrat muhammad mustafa sallallahualayhiwasallam
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 16th December 2015 02:08
transcendental meditation....muraqabah....letting go...letting God..ALLAH

tasawwuf again
a state of fana
total emptiness
some complete timeout a few times a day.....sounds like salah
beginning with ablution
then the act of raising the hands..takbeer..leaving the world behind
hands clasped..total negation of power
look down..one day you will be in the ground.life is short.don't worry
prostration...give in..you are powerless..only Allah is powerful
salam..peace to you on the right
salam..peace to you on my left.

5 times a day..released from the world

salah..zikr..muraqabah
t.m......trademarked by Islam

available to all

for a muslim The main objective is to create a bond with Allāh and discipline one’s inner self. The peace of mind, comfort, serenity, and solace one gains from Murāqabah /meditation are a bonus.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2015 00:27
The word Muraqaba is derived from the root letters ر ق ب .
رقب – يرقب (raqaba – yarqubu) means; to observe, to watch attentively, to heed, to inspect.
In terms of Sharia, it refers to inspection and introspection of one’s Nafs (inner self) with certain forms of silent dhikr ( الذكر الخفى ) in an attempt to bring the Nafs in line with the injunctions and commands of Allah.

Generally, Muraqaba is carried out by clearing one’s thoughts of everything besides Allah. Thereafter, a person turns his spiritual gaze and attention completely and exclusively towards Allah Ta’ala. He meditates upon the fact that Allah Ta’ala is constantly watching and observant of every single move he makes and every thought that crosses his mind. When such a mindset becomes firmly established in an individual, he is said to have achieved the stage of Ihsan (excellence)
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2016 12:23
compassion versus self interest
inclusion and aspiration
moving beyond the past

our mosques and institutes need to utilise individuals of different skills and experiences outside of the cliques and clubs which exist

these cliques do themselves a major disservice not to mention to the wider community by not being inclusive of other models ideas and individuals.the "we know it all" attitude is actually an arrogant and unislamic attitude.yet it does prevail.

self interest and a group survival strategy shows lack of compassion yet when the storms come the masses are ordered to help and pray for these hidden and often unapproachable individuals and old mens clubs

living in a different country in very challenging times it is obvious that old models ,ideas and methods are now defunct and in fact may even be illegal .not to say that illegal ideas and methods were proselytized previously.

fixed positions and a lack of adaptibility will continue to harm us and for some cliques and individuals may even lead to irrelevance or a decline in their influence

lack of foresight and an inability to strategise and be proactive has led some to become victims of circumstance.
this has led as brother maripat says far more eloquently for others to enroach upon our own personal space.
then when this has happened there has been an ineffective even possibly counterproductive over reaction.

reactions must also be gauged and formulated by deep thinking,research and inclusion.NOT rushed and emotional
and possibly not by the very cliques and individuals which may have caused the problems in the first place(allegedly)

AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST