Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Some questions about Maulana Musa Ruhani Al Bazi(rahmatullah alaih)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
samah, Jinn, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2015 21:48
Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters.
I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
Basically, I first read about Maulana Musa Ruhani Al Bazi(rahmatullah alaih) around two years back on Sunniforum.I was very curious to know about his life and works and hence I tried to gain as much information about him as possible from the Internet.Unfortunately, not much is available about this great Aalim and Wali'Allah.
Till date, I have read all there is about him on Sunniforum and on Al Qalam, a website run by his sons.
A brief booklet about Maulana's life and works written by his son is also available , which I have read.Other than that there is not much information about Maulana.

1) Can anyone tell me from which shaykh/ shuyookh had Maulana Musa Ruhani Al Bazi obtained khilafat, and in which silsilah/tareeqah?
2) Any other miscellaneous information about Maulana would be welcome too.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2015 22:31
(salaam)

Surely if you've read all his works and his sons websites you would know by now :) or maybe you would like others to know about him too :)
if so, just post straight up, if not then it's a shame that such vital pieces of information are kept hidden even from a biography.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2015 22:54
muslimman wrote:
View original post

w.Salam

please provide links to all what you have read in this thread for others...

jzk
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2015 23:14
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2015 09:50
Hazrat was an amazing person. Has written many books, on different topics. There was fragrance from his grave too.

Hazrat's son, Maulana Zuhair Roohani Bazi (DB) is an amazing aalim too. I studied sarf and nahw under him.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 12:25
ali wrote:
View original post

Brother i have not read even a single work of Maulana Musa Al Bazi.
What I said in my original post was that there is a dearth of information about this great personality.
However, I will post some links to share all that I have read about Maulana Musa.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 12:43
Okay,so I tried posting links but was not allowed to so here goes.

1) Google "Al Qalam Foundation".
The first search result will be the official website. Go on that and then go to the "Founder of Jamia " section.
The info you find here is I think the source of all other info you find on other websites.

2) Google "shaykh musa roohani bazi islamicbookslibrary "
The first result will lead you to a free online Urdu book written on Maulana Musa by his son Maulana Zuhair.

I hope that helps.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 12:48
In addition,do check out the links which Brother Jinn posted.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 13:18
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Brother you dont have any idea as to who granted Maulana Musa khilafat?And in which silsila?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 18:42
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Brother,jazakAllah for posting the links but like I said before; they all contain the same content to the extent that I feel they have been copied and pasted.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 18:46
While browsing, I came across a forum on a website called DiscussWorldIssues.
The thread was about Dr Tahir ul Qadri. Someone made the following post:
" Mawlana Muhammad Zubair ibn Shaykh Muhammad Musa Ruhani al-Bazi narrates that once Tahir al-Qadri visited the madrassah for some need. Mawlana 'Abd al-Rahman Ashrafi introduced him to Shaykh Musa Ruhani al-Bazi with some lofty titles. Shaykh Musa Ruhani al-Bazi starred at Tahir al-Qadri for a moment and said, "I can smell the odor of shirk from his mouth." He then took off his shoe but Mawlana 'Abd al-Rahman Ashrafi saved him. Tahir al-Qadri never came back."
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 19:00
I found the following on a Sunniforum thread about Maulana Azam Tariq Shaheed ( rahmatullah alaih):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mufti Manzur Ahmad Mangal, Shaykh al-Hadith as Jamia Faruqia Karachi, writes:

Mawlana Abdul Qudus Tirmidhi, son of Shaykh Mufti Abdul Shakur Tirimidi (may Allah have mercy on him), mentioned that once ustad al-Ulama Mawlana Musa al-Ruhani al-Bazi while sitting in his hadith class, said there will be no hadith dars but today we will welcome an individual who is, by Allah, the greatest alim on the face of this earth. We were all wondering who could this individual be? When we went outside we found out it was fakhr al-Ulama Mawlana Shams ul-Haq Afghani (may Allah have mercy on him). Similarly, once while giving dars of Tirimidi, all of sudden Shaykh al-Bazi said,

چلو مجاہد اعظم آۓ ہوۓ ہيں ، ان كا استقبال كرتے ہيں

"Lets go Mujahid-i-Azam [great mujahid] is here, lets us welcome him."

Shaykh Musa stopped the dars of hadith and when we went out, it was Azam Tariq standing there.

Azam Tariq Shahid used to say that from all our akabir, Shaykh Musa is the most affectionate to us. He mentions that whenever I visited Shaykh Musa al-Bazi, he would take me to his house and have food prepared for me. Then he would bring sweets and tea and serve me with his own hands! This also shows the great humbleness of Shayk Musa, even though he was senior to Azam Tariq in age, 'ilm, amal, taqwa but he himself came to welcome Azam Tariq. He had full support for Azam Tariq, his jamat and the great work they were doing.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 19:09
In a Western book titled "The Islamic Veil: A Beginner's Guide", the Taliban government in Afghanistan and their laws were being discussed. Regarding the Taliban and their laws, Maulana Musa Al Bazi has been quoted as saying , " It has now become clear as daylight that only the Islamic Laws and Sharia based penalties can guarantee in the world- peace,prosperity, safety, contentment, happiness and progress".
This shows Maulana's support for the Taliban and Sharia system of government.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2015 19:14
During the late 80s or early 90s
A fatwa on the kufr of the Shias was passed by Mufti Wali Hassan of Karachi. Ulama from Pakistan,India, Bangladesh and U.K signed on this fatwa to show their agreement.The number of ulama who signed is I think in the hundreds,maybe even above 1000.
Maulana Musa Ruhani Al Bazi also signed on this fatwa.
This fatwa and the signatures are available in book form on the Haq Chaar Yaar website in the section "Fatawa on Shias ( Urdu)".
No post ratings