report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 12:22

Maripat wrote:
View original post

What's astonishing is for this to happen when there is no opposition and Bangladesh is a state of India, it does take some courage for this to happen.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 12:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Brother Muad, time for you to come back and educate us about new developments, please....

In addition to Kashmir, even the Middle East is heating up. Israel is becoming ever more aggressive with strikes inside Iraq,Syria and Lebanon. American fleets in Persian gulf are there apparently for containing Iran, but who knows what is their real target ? Afghan peace dialogue continues but what will be the role of ‘Helicopter borne Daish’ even if Taliban agrees on a peace deal ?

We need your help and analysis about these and many other issues...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 12:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I think it is high time that Imran Khan makes a move to sort out the past with Bangladesh. This will generate a significant amount of synergy in Muslim Ummah.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 13:26

Maripat wrote:
View original post

As you know that it is also my opinion that Pakistan should formally apologize and set the record straight with Bangladesh. However, now is not the time for it.

This is what India is doing to Bangladesh:

1. Land should be handed over to India to extend Agartala Airport
  2. Land from Khulna to Sylhet should be handed over to India
  3. Teesta River (water) dispute, the meeting took 8 years

We do not hear a peep from Government of Bangladesh, such is their subservience to India. I believe that life in Bangladesh will become so difficult that people will rise up (against India) like Nepal and that will be the time.

Bangladesh economy is growing fast but there will come a time that it will slow down (due to worldwide trend) and the water/power situation will become unsustainable and revolt against the Government likely.

Bangladesh is not even standing up to a 3rd grade power like Myanmar, let alone India! There is no way they will say or do anything which is disapproving to India.

I am keeping an eye on Bangladesh Air force purchases, their purchase will signal what the Bangladeshi deep state really think. What Air force purchases will tell us their strategy and posture, is it India focused or Myanmar focused? Right now Bangladesh is severally outgunned and out manouvered  

First turning Point for people of Bangladesh

People of Bangladesh are mild mannered and this has caused a lot of anger among people of Bangladesh. There are no atrocities being committed against Hindus in Pakistan or Bangladesh.However, in Bangladesh Hindus pretty much rule the country and for someone to humiliate Bangladesh on world stage...

Priya Saha

foreignpolicyblogs.com/2019/07/30/priya-saha-a-courageous...

This is a reaction:

Receding sovereignty in Bangladesh

www.asiatimes.com/2019/08/opinion/receding-sovereignty-in...

Priya Saha has touched a raw nerve in Bangladesh like Imran Khan, never can. Hindus have overplayed their hand!

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 13:38

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Dr Saheb,

As I have been trying to convey for over a decade, the real danger right now is to over 200 Indian Muslims. They are in catastrophic and imminent danger. Situation has been allowed to deteriorate to such an extent that the state of Indian Musalman is dire, the strategy employed by Indian Ulama to hoist Tiranga (Indian flag) and sing Indian National Anthem with ever more fervor was never going to work and did not work.

To my utter disappointment and dismay Indian Ulama are absolutely and completely blind to the clear and present danger. I do not know what can be said, written or done to wake up Indian Ulama

Take a look at this Twitter Account of Ulama from Sri Lanka, notice that they have even stopped using Arabic text after the Terrorist attacks to appease Sri Lankan Government, they have NOT LEARNED a single lesson from Indian Muslims.

twitter.com/ACJUNEWS

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 13:52
Many of these ulema, in their haste to be politically correct, have left the section of the ummah under their charge completely clueless as to which should be their preference: the country or the Muslim ummah. As a result we are seeing a deluge of messed up aqaid.

UAE has just stooped to a new low. I don't even know what to say about their betrayal of the Ummah, at a time when it was important to vilify the terrorist Modi, not to glorify him.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 14:03
I just finished listening to Pakistani Prime Minister Mr Imran Khan's address to his country on the Kashmir issue. In the coming UN session he intends to tell that body that 1.25 billion Muslims are looking towards the UN on this issue and the UN should do the similar justice to the people of Kashmir as they did for the people of East Timor and got them a free country from Muslims.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 14:23
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I believe Pakistan is ready to sort things out, Hasina wajid is not ready to let go of the past :(

Pakistani people understand fully well, that Bengalis were ‘wronged’ , that they were not given their due share in development, that the people of Bengal and their beloved Bangla language was not given the respect they deserved, and we are sorry for that.

What happened was unfortunate. But that is past....

Let the Umma come together. It hurts me when I see trends against UAE on Twitter, coming from Pakistan. If those trends were coming because it is wrong to endorse the barbarism of Modi against the people of Kashmir, I could understand it, unfortunately they look more like the battle cries of ‘asabia’ coming from the times of Jahilyya.....

It gives me pain when some liberals propose ‘recognising Israel’ in retaliation....

Our attachment to Arabs and other Muslims is not because they are rich, as Christian west is more rich than Arabs. It is because of MUHAMMAD E ARABI صَل الله عليه و سلم , and that bond shall never break InshaAllah.

It is not that the Arabs are beyond criticism. It is our duty to criticise them when they are wrong, and I wish they realise that they are given this station of respect only because of NABI E ARABI صَل الله عليه و سلم, otherwise they are no better than any other people. They look rich because they spend their enormous wealth of petrodollars on only 4-5 cities. I live in one of the backward districts of Pakistan, and trust me, our district have more hospitals, schools,colleges,universities,
industrial units,roads,agricultural land and infrastructure than the entire UAE....It is only that we have to feed 200 million plus people, while UAE is only a ‘make believe’ country consisting of almost 70% foreigners, and its population is still some 9 million.

My concern today is that those secular/liberal elements who were up-till now completely silent on Kashmir issue have suddenly become active on social media to propagate “Forget about Umma, we are a nation state, betrayed by Arabs BUT supported by turkey and even up-to some extent by Iran”...

I believe, most if not all who are posting, are ‘others’ with Pakistani and Muslim names :(
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 16:45

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Why did UAE give an award to Modi?

1. UAE wanted Pakistani armed forced to bomb innocent civilians in Yemen, Pakistan refused!
  2. UAE vowed to make Pakistan pay for its insubordination

11APR2015: UAE minister warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen

These "cheap Arabs" are nasty and vindictive and they do not forget insubordination from those who clean their Toilets in their home country! so they have hit back.

Quote:

“The Arabian Gulf is in a dangerous confrontation, its strategic security is on the edge, and the moment of truth distinguishes between the real ally and the ally of media and statements,” Gargash tweeted moments after the Pakistani parliament passed the resolution insisting on neutrality in the Yemen conflict.

Gargash went to symbolise Pakistan’s resolution as equivalent of siding up with Iran instead of the Gulf.“Tehran seems to be more important to Islamabad and Ankara than the Gulf countries,” Gargash said.

“Though our economic and investment assets are inevitable, political support is missing at critical moments,” he added.

+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 18:28
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That summarises it all beautifully.

It is not as if India have supported them in Yemen, and UAE is supporting India in return.India is a strategic partner of Iran in chahbahar, and by no means more close to Arab states than they are to Iran. The reason is, as you rightly pointed out, they want to punish pakistan for ignoring their ‘orders’ to fight in Yemen for them.Under ordinary circumstances, i would have taken it as a perfectly legitimate diplomatic response but NOT in case of Kashmir, which is the case of Muslims under threat of genocide, passing through the ordeals of torture,jails,rape,humiliation and hunger.They are under curfew for 21 days in a row, without communication to the outside world, their stocks of food exhausted, their patients without medical care and their children without being able to go to schools.Kashmir has become one huge ‘concentration camp’ waiting for ‘Muslim holocaust’ to begin anytime by RSS terrorists.

It is not Pakistan being ‘punished’, it is the helpless Muslims of kashmir being ‘mocked’ by UAE/Bahrain in a very insensitive and cruel way by ‘rewarding’ their jailer and killer.Kashmiris can not go to their masajid, they could not celebrate Eid, and they are looking towards the sky, pleading to Allah to send a saviour to them. The ‘saviours’ instead, are enjoying their revenge on Pakistan, by giving their killer ‘the highest award of honour’ :(

This is what JADEED JAHILIYYA can do to the minds and spirits of a would be vibrant and honourable nation. Materialism and too much indulgence in dunya makes one blind to obvious realities :(
+0 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2019 00:44
+2 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2019 10:04
Professor Faizan Mustafa on Karan Thapar's Programme

Professor was our colleague at the AMU, Aligarh before moving on to other assignments.

At present he is the Vice Chancellor of a law university called NALSAR.

He was interviewed by a big journalist of India Mr Karan Thapar. Professor Mustafa says many perceptive things in this programme about the latest move on Kashmir by Indian Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi.

A Facebook friend observed:

Quote:
Karan thapar can said so many things which faizan Mustafa can't say. Best example of post partition dilemma of Indian Muslim. Faizan sb can say abrogation will not end corruption and militancy in kashmir but he can't say it was abrogated because kashmir is a muslim majority state. He can't say it was done to satisfy the Hindu majority sentiment. Best example of seculaisation crisis in india

That is the conundrum I face every time I write a word about the situation of Muslims in India today. This holds true even if I am writing on MS, let alone FB.

Remember Dr Zakir Naik did not say a thing that can not pass through an impartial court but the matter of fact is that he is shunted out of the country with the Islamophobes alleging all sorts of things against him.

Then there is comment on above comment by my FB friend:
Quote:

He is a constitutional expert and said everything within his limits. He is not a politician. He is accountable to his subject.

What is your reaction to this comment? Here is mine.

The comment quoted first by me simply acknowledges that it is impossible to talk about Muslim problems in India. Thus you can not say that Kashmir is being targeted because the inhabitants are Muslims.

What is the question that the second comment is answering? Here is that question: Why did Professor Faizan Mustafa not say that Kasmir is targeted because it is a Muslim majority state?
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 00:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am afraid that the history is going to repeat itself. God forbid but whatever happened in the Iberian Peninsula centuries ago seems to have started taking place in the Indian Peninsula
No post ratings

Jump to page: