Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#301 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 11:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am from India , i am fully disturbed after hearing such statements from Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind , which i felt was in favor of present Indian government and against Kashmiris.

Is there any Hikmath for issuing such statements ( i Hope there will be ) , if yes please let me to bring back my reduced trust on Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#302 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 12:01

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

No, I personally cannot see any Hikmah or benefit in this statement but I can see why they are doing it.

The "original sin" of Jamiatul-Ulama was pre-1947 and since then they have just been paying the price for their decisions. Indian Muslims do not really have a choice.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#303 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 12:39
One of my friend who returned from his vacation from Srinagar said following ,

1) Situation is wort - Movement restricted , Mobile Communication blocked and much more .
2) Positive impact due to Pak cry over Kashmir in different world forums is - "Initially IND Gover unofficial order was to eliminate on the spot who ever protest in Kashmir against IND Gover however due to Pak action this unofficial order was taken back however torturing of Kashmir people is still on going"
+6 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#304 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 15:30

Times Square (NYC), last night

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#305 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 09:25

13,000 Kashmiri boys, many as young as 14 or 15, have been taken away by Indian authorities and allegedly tortured since the lockdown was imposed on August 5. It also claimed that families were paying up to 60,000 rupees (£678) for their children’s release. TRT

#Kashmir 

Follow @doamuslims

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#306 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 05:10
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#307 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 09:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I could post the same from our visit to the PAF Museum
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#308 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 10:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Or my visit to Jaisalmair Military Museum

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#309 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 20:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

They are more vigilant compared to us to prepare their young ones to fight the future war.

This is all ,what I am trying to say.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#310 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2019 17:59
Some one whatsapped me a video of a Muslim Old man from Indian Captured Kashmir. My blood is boiling.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#311 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2019 16:26
Indian Air Force chief says India's Mi-17 chopper shot down in Jammu & Kashmir by its own missile in February

We will take action against two officers. We accept this was our big mistake: IAF Chief
gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/indian-air-force-chief-says...

New Delhi: IAF Chief Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria has said that the Mi-17 chopper crash in Srinagar on February 27 was caused after it was hit by an Indian missile by mistake.

He described the IAF shooting down its helicopter in Kashmir on February 27 as a "big mistake", when Indian and Pakistani forces engaged in a dogfight, and said punitive action is being taken against the guilty.

The operational preparedness of the IAF has been of a very high order and it achieved a number of operational milestones last year, including the Balakot strikes, Bhadauria said at the Indian Air Force's annual press conference.

"Court of Inquiry completed and it was our mistake as our missile had hit our own chopper. We will take action against two officers. We accept this was our big mistake and we will ensure such mistakes are not repeated in future," said Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria, reported ANI

The IAF is prepared to meet any contingency and does not rest on past laurels, Bhadauria said.

Ahead of the press conference, the IAF also showed representational video clips of the Balakot strikes.

Pakistan lost an F-16 and India a MiG-21 in aerial engagement with the Pakistan Air Force a day after the Balakot strikes, IAF chief Bhadauria said.

Talking about the IAF shooting down its own Mi-17 helicopter in Budgam on the morning of February 27, he said it was a "big mistake on our part".

A Court of inquiry has submitted its report and the IAF is taking punitive action against the guilty, he said.

Disciplinary action is being taken against two officers in the shooting down of the chopper, the IAF chief said.

A surface-to-air missile of the Indian Air Force brought down the Mi-17 aircraft in Kashmir's Budgam on the morning of February 27 when the Indian and Pakistani air forces were engaged in a fierce dogfight, a high-level probe had concluded in August.

Bhadauria also said acquisition of Rafale aircraft and S400 air defence systems will greatly enhance IAF's operational capabilities.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#312 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2019 11:17
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#313 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2019 09:50
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#314 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 10:23

Sat guided Arti

sputniknews.com/asia/201910201077064959-amid-border-tensi...

New Delhi (Sputnik): The 155mm satellite guided artillery rounds were ordered following the February 2019 military standoff and subsequent border skirmishes between the two nuclear-armed nations.

The Indian army has started to use long-range precision guided artillery ammunition, purchased under an emergency clause in India’s Defence Policy.

News about the deployment of the new M982 Excalibur artillery rounds - developed by Raytheon Missile Systems- was shared with army commanders at a high-level conference in New Delhi, local media reported.

I doubt this news which is also being propagated by Hamid Mir! Because Sat guided Arti is too expensive for an economically struggling country like India to lob over the LOC. However, India does shell and civlians become Shaheed and may Allah Ta'ala give patience and perseverance to the families.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#315 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 11:41
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The problem is, that Pakistan can’t respond in kind, because on the other side of LOC are also Kashmiri’s, they target the Indian bunkers instead...
No post ratings

Jump to page: