1. Dunya wise my eyes are fixed on Afghan Taliban and I hope that they will remain loyal to the noble cause.
2. Our governments have betrayed Islam and this ummah and we are far away from deen.
3. I am trembling and shaking because history tells us that betrayers like us have been made the worst example. Despite of our crimes Allah's silence sends shivers to my spine. Is it a sign for the upcoming storm?
4. I wish I was with the right people but am trapped in the crowd.
5. I am genuinely concerned for my iman, my nation's iman, my ummah's iman.
6. I see their careless attitude daily, deenwise and also see my own shortcomings. This aloofness is dangerous. This ignorant attitude is disastrous.
7. The only thing which I know is that I must bite tightly quran, dhikr and salah and I tell this to my friends and subscribers also.
8. My heart sees hope in TJ but my mind disagrees with their ritualism. Many of them don't take this work seriously which pains me.
9. My Imam masjid fills my heart with joy. He tells the truth and explains quran to us.
10. I love masjid. The world outside it feels so alien. I wished my home would have been attached to the masjid. I wish for separate female section so that the females of my home could attend friday prayers and Islamic education programs.
11. We need to educate our womanfolk asap. We need to educate our womanfolk.
12. Internet is a poor, distractive and dangerous alternative. We need educational space in masajid asap.
13. We have a well trained army, navy and airforce. We have missiles, nuclear weapons and tanks. We have doctors, engineers and scientists. Yes, we can't compete the West but we have something. Our problem is spiritual and not material. Without khilafah our expertise can only be used to serve this Global Secular Machine. For khilafah we need to sacrifice everything. For sacrifice we need to remove WAHN. And Wahn is a spiritual disease. Therefore, our problem is spiritual and not material. When the state will be in pious hands with Shariah rule, the same technical and non technical folks who are serving the Secular system will be serving Khilafah. Without focusing on Markaz, if anybody believes that expertise alone will help the Islamic cause and uplift the ummah then he/she/they are doing nothing but making a fool of themselves.