You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 11:11
In Islam, there is no difference between Din and Dunya.

Dunya becomes Din when it is earned and spent for the sake of Allah. Din becomes dunya when it is for the sake of earning fame and money.

As long as we are in this ‘physical’ body, there is ‘nothing’ which is ‘purely’ spiritual. It is our intention which makes our deeds spiritual or worldly.

Those scientists busy in their laboratories designing missiles for us are as much mujahid as those fighting in the mountains of Afghanistan, provided they are doing it for Allah swt. Those industrialists helping our economies and strengthening our ability to fight, are as much mujahid as those fighting on the battlefields, provided their intentions are good...

Islam is one continuous reality from Syedena Adam علیہ السلام till the last prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم. Every prophet (Peace be upon them all) used the tools and means available to them in their times to spread the word of Allah swt. Syedena Noah عليه السلام used the ship developed under the guidance of Allah swt, though Allah swt surely could save him and his followers from the rising waters without the ship. Syedena Eisa عليه السلام would descend from heavens with his blessed arms on the shoulders of angles but the moment he reaches the minaret he would ask for the ladder to bring him down to the ground....

Obviously when the heart is ‘diseased’ no amount of material progress would help us, so spiritual reformation is a must, but we also need to address our problems on ‘purely physical’ level after tazkia, and that is the issue we are not even ready to address....

The concept of ‘Jihad’ in Islam, despite of it being distorted by the west, is in fact very simple. Islam gives every right to ‘individuals’ to remain KAFIR, if they so choose for themselves (لا اكراه فى الدين) but Islam does not give KUFR the right to remain in a position of power, because then it can influence and mislead others into kufr.

But how can we dislodge and remove kufr from its position of power if we don’t prepare ourselves for it, both spiritually AND physically ? The life of our master صَل الله عليه و سلم and indeed every prophet (peace and blessings be upon them) despite being full of spiritual barakah, was equally filled with physical struggle,non-stop wars, sleepless nights, hunger, fear, victories as well as temporary setbacks. They used all the means available to them to pass through those testing times, and so shall we...

That the prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم did not ask sahaba in Makkah to learn skills for potential khilafa, is a weak argument. Sahaba already ‘knew’ all the skills available at that time, as much as the Quresh of Makkah knew. I would go a step further and say, as much as Romans and Iranian knew. The civilisation was not that advanced. The Roman super power was also using the same horses, the same kind of swords and shields, the same communication techniques. etc. There was nothing more to learn. All that was needed was to raise a nation of superior human beings, and that job was excellently done. A kind of Ummah was created by the prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم the like of which was never seen in the history of human race.

As it happens today, the enemies of our Din are far ahead of us in technology, military and economic superiority, as well political authority. They control the resources of the world, and we are not only supposed to match them but to surpass them in the available tools...if we want to defeat them.

So, we need to reform ourselves and we need to learn science and technology, improve our economies, clean our societies, become more organised, achieve political unity and stability. Then the success will be ours.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

You made me speechless. Standing applause. You are the winner.

JZK.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:03
ALIF wrote:
View original post

No disagreement with you brother. Good job. You enlightened me and took me out of my fantasy and ignorance.

Jazak Allah Khair.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Oh, I am sorry if my post gave the impression as if I am trying to teach you.

I feel ashamed of myself. My sincere apologies. I only wanted to give my humble opinion on the subject. Looks like I will have to learn some manners first :(
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:26

Reality:

The first thing everyone needs to understand is that our actions are USELESS and it is Allah Ta’ala who is the DOER and CHANGER of affairs. The entire mankind can get together with the best minds and resources at their disposal CANNOT affect a change until Allah Ta’ala wills it.

You are being rewarded to care for and worry for the Ummah.

(unless I am mistaken) there is nobody here on this forum who is Ammerul-Mumineen of the Muslim Ummah with the appropriate authority commanding resources who can affect a change. All of us are keyboard warriors who are presenting opinions. I know that we have overinflated egos which projects our over importance but let’s tame it a little bit.

The Ummah is not monolithic and uniform. This is an idea projected by small minded extremists who see the world as black and white. UAE awarded Modi with the highest civilian recognition BUT it DOES NOT mean that all Muslim in UAE are happy or agree or have become apostates overnight OR wish to sell the blood of Kashmirees on Ebay! This is the projection of idiotic extremists. It is extremely frustrating and disappointing but the art of diplomacy and negotiation requires us to look beyond that extract every ounce of concession from the most dire circumstances.

Frustration is from Shaytaan. Allah Ta’ala has full knowledge of what is happening. This is a public forum and we are discussing options and to put down someone’s opinion with “O that will liberate Kashmir!” is just an overinflated ego acting out.

Lastly, I get cursed, abused targeted for responding to certain posters and I try to stay away but then I get pulled into it because:

1.    Their understanding of Islam is shallow and sometimes dead wrong!

2.    Ummah are quiet and retreated from proposing solutions to the Ummah. As long as the Darul-ulooms run they are satisfied and unconcerned.

3.    People elevate these posters who are proposing solutions (in a vacuum) to the level of Messiah which is dangerous for their own sake

Our Darul-uloom system has DEVASTATED the Muslim psyche! In a secular university environment you are used to your research being picked apart, you don’t get frustrated in fact you look forward to it. A Doctor cannot become a doctor unless and until he/she is picked apart and tossed from pillar to post from an educational point of view. Junior Doctors get scrutinised on a daily/hourly basis!

We have a number of posters who have lack Islamic knowledge and also lack the Secular educational experience for their proposals/research to be scrutinised. Our Darul-ulooms have NO SUCH tradition anymore! DU Students often write JUNK (badly copied/pasted) which is at best half reviewed by their teachers and then published.

You cannot get a scientific paper published (of any repute) without it being RIPPED APART!

+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 12:28
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Brother! I am currently posting a new thread and you will understand what I am trying to say hopefully this time. You don't know how much I love you, other MS members (including Mr.Khan) and the whole ummah. I am trying to make a totally different point. However, because of lack of knowledge and poor communication skills, I am unable to convey my concerns properly. I keep on giving bad examples to make my point and my ignorance backfires me. I know that some members do get my point, though.

No need to apologize. You told the truth in a polite manner. You are my senior and there is nothing wrong if you correct or teach me. I have always admired with the manner you and Mr. Maripat convey their message. Your method of correcting affects the heart. (No Takkalluf in saying that)

All of us have different observations according to our situation, knowledge and information. If we don't correct each other then how will we improve. The main thing is to be content with ideas we agree with and be patient with which we agree not. This is what is called education.

This is the age of confusion. If we hesitate and don't open up, how can our islah be done. The only thing is that anger breeds anger and gentle behavior breeds gentle behavior. You are wise and gentle and this is the main thing I am glad about. We need more like you. Stay blessed.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 15:48
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I have a serious question to ask.

Is US Army and NATO poorly trained in Guerrilla warfare?

What is the real cause of their defeat in Afghanistan? Despite of all the negatives of this ummah. Despite of poor quality of education. Despite of lack of any worldly expertise. Still the Afghans managed to defeat them. Why?

This is not sarcasm but a serious question. Apart from will of Allah. What is the dunyawi or technical reason for their defeat?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 16:02

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Politics.

In order to defeat insurgency, you need to be able to take casualties and inflict (serious) casualties and have a massive chequebook.

American economy tanked in 2008 and Obama sold the lollipop that America needs to cut its losses and get out. American public is sick of seein:

1. Its Soldiers dying
  2. Afghanees getting killed

When Pakistan Army fought insurgency in KPK, it ruthless killed people and many disappeared never to come home BUT they wiped the insurgents.

West has a massive Media and these (war crimes) cannot stay hidden and sooner or later the tide will turn. As trump said that he could bomb and kill 10 million Afghans and enforce peace.

US has massive firepower and it can really do that but the political cost of it will be too much. Americans after 9/11 had the will to do that but from 2008 no longer.

Taliban knew that they could not win, they just had to make sure that America did not win either.

Taliban say, "Americans have watches but we have the time!"

On the other hand, America went into Afghanistan to achieve two (public) objectives:

1. Hunt down OBL and dismantle Al-Qaeda
  2. Ensure that Afghanistan will not be used for Terrorism
Both (military) objectives have been achieved. Politically and as far as civil life is concerned Afghanistan is a mess! But Americans don't care and they are sick of nation building so they are getting out.

+4 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 18:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Ma Sha Allah! Jazak Allah for the enlightening response.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 09:46

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Many will argue that OBL and Al-Qaeda are American Assets (according to them) so why would America go into Afghanistan to kill its own Assets. The same argument still stands that they may be but not according to general knowledge and vast majority of Americans. 9/11 had to be revenged

Others will argue that it was Allah Ta'ala who made it happen, Allah Ta'ala makes everything happen but this is Dunya and everything has reasons. Americans are tiring of receiving dead bodies and tired to pumping billions into wars which can no longer be justified.

Future?

When American forces fight for (actual and physical) Dajjal and not just proxy wars, there will have to be some other excuse which will FORCE Americans to take high casualties and spend billions on war again. Right now, American public is war-weary and do not want wars so what will change when (actual and physical) Dajjal emerges? What will make Americans fight Islam and Muslims with 9/11 like fever-pitch emotions again?

Indian Public & Kashmir?

Same goes for any nation. Indian economy is in tatters and sooner or later Indian body bags will start arriving. In order to take casualties and spend billions there has to be some sort of massive Terrorist Attack inside India by India (false flag). Media will be screaming and Indian public will be braying for Muslim blood.

Over a billion Indians need to be programmed to bury their dead and dump their savings into a war, what will it take.

We wait and we wait

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 10:19
A ‘massive’ terrorist attack inside India would be a strategic blunder.It will turn the attention away from the miserable conditions of Kashmiri people and turn the international opinion in favour of India (that is always half in favour of non-Muslims anyway)...

A long, protracted, low scale insurgency within Kashmir will do the job beautifully. The Indian forces will keep bleeding slowly in Kashmir , their economy will constantly remain under pressure simply by maintaining such a huge presence in the valley leave alone fighting a war, foreign investment will slow down because of the threat of potential nuclear war with Pakistan, and please remember, geographically big countries have a historical tendency to ‘break down’ when their economies get weak....

I don’t expect Pakistani establishment to organise a terrorist attack inside India. Kashmir is the battle field.
But non-state actors can do any foolish thing. They use their ‘hearts’ not ‘brain’..
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 10:25

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I see that I missed two words :P, now added.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 10:40
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That is possible sir, and that is what IK is constantly reminding the world.

Unless there is some divine intervention THE WAR IS BOUND TO HAPPEN. It may even become nuclear and may spread beyond the region. Obviously I can’t say when...

False flag operation or not, if Pakistan helps Kashmiris in their ‘armed struggle’ against India, the ultimate result will be that Indian forces will (try) to cross international borders. That is what happened in 1965.

If Pakistan does not help Kashmiris, the extremists in India will consider it weakness and will advance on Azad Kashmir and northern areas.

The war is inevitable
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 11:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Although my feelings don't matter but I don't think there is going to be any war. It just seems everyone will move on eventually. It's just a matter of time. And even the mention of Kashmir will be imperceptibly removed from the Government statements and media coverage.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 11:34

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Don't think so, the cat is out of the bag.

There may not be war (imminently) but the issue of Kashmir has been Internationalized. Taliban 2.0 means Pak/Afghan Muslims will be brimming with new found confidence.

This is Soviet Union humiliation 2.0 for India.

If you think that Pak (deep state) might drop the Kashmir issue, they never really cared and always wanted LOC to be converted into International border so you may have something there. Imran Khan is on record saying it.

No post ratings

Jump to page: