Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#196 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 12:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

So now you have invented a machine which can detect the intentions of others.

Now let's decide a simple rule which can apply on everyone. Including me, including you.

Since you are not a Mufti and since I am not a Mufti. No one has the right to criticize ulema. Deal!

How many times have you ignored my question about solution to Napotism.

When you don't have answers then you start using this abuse accusation and bad intentions tactic or your recycled democracy jokes.

Bravo!

Everyone has to stand in front of Allah. Not just me. You too.

And by the way, your behavior also shows what you have been taught.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#197 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 12:50

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

4th time.

I have not ignored any of your question deliberately or on purpose. Please re post the question and I will answer it.

Your Akhlaaq are a reflection of your depth in Islamic knowledge and your personality and your training so I will leave the matter between you and Allah Ta'ala to defend.

"Napotism": No idea what this word means and I genuinely do not know where you have asked a question about this in this thread but I apologies and point it out.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#198 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 15:06
The Question Is What Is the Question?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#199 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 15:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Nepotism

I have asked this question many times in other threads and you have not answered that. You said that the only problem of this Ummah is Nepotism. The day it is solved you will see things getting better in a few years.

I have then asked time and again that then how will it be solved. You mentioned the problem but not the solution or a practical way to deal with the problem.

It is because if the highest authority is corrupt then what can the lower ones do to bring righteous leaders in every field of deen. Therefore we need a Mujaddid who will solve this problem. There is no academic or military solution to that.

You haven't answered this question no matter how many times I have asked.

You stated in one of your previous posts that I must not get ideas from partial side of deen and etc. Yes deen has been completely revealed. However, I also mentioned that our situation (people living under secular system) is similar to Muslims living in Makkah after Hijrah. There was khilafah in Madina at that time but Muslims were still trapped back in Makkah. In the same way the fight for Shariah is going on in Afghanistan and we are trapped in this secular system in our home countries.

If people with worldly skills or religious knowledge don't migrate to Khorasan or lands of other legitimate Jihad then their efforts will be small patches. They can give temporary solution to few members of this ummah. However their efforts will not solve the single most and main/ major problem. i.e. Unity of Ummah under one righteous leadership with Islamic rule.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#200 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 15:18
It is one thing to learn worldly skills in order to earn halal living which is also an important part of Islam. But it is quite another thing that without helping those who want to build a markaz for this ummah and from where the heroes of Islam will emerge to defend this ummah and destroy this Dajjali System, the wise ones think that their academic approach will somehow magically solve the problems of this ummah at major or larger scale.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#201 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 16:59

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

So you are referring to questions which are outside this thread and have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand. Accusing me of not answering when it has nothing to do with the present discussion.

All your questions about this thread have been answered.

I will get to your irrelevant questions when I have time, it has NOTHING to do with this discussion.

Next time, write in a manner which is clear and precise for everyone to understand, try to avoid:

• Sarcasm
  • Emotional Outbursts
  • Emojis
  • Rants and moans

And focus on the discussions or you can hang around with 5 years old and use plenty of emojis

You could have said

"I have asked you about nepotism at other times which you have not responded to, instead of going on and on about me not answering in the context of the present conversation."

I understand that your Nafs will not let you see your error.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#202 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 17:32
Quote:
show me one example where Prophet Muhammad SAWS instructed his Sahaba RA while in Makkah to gain worldly skills which will later on help build khiafah in Madina. In Makkah what was his main focus?

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#203 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 17:33
I hope our ba akhlaq wise ones would successfully invent something and use it to save Kashmiris from Indian oppression. May Allah help and bless these reservoirs of wisdom. Ameen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#204 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 17:35

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

5th time

W-H-I-C-H question of yours in T-H-I-S thread about Kashmir has N-O-T been answered?

Your Napotism question as you have indicated is O-L-D and nothing to do with this thread.

You keep disagreeing but you will not come clean as to which question relevant to this discussion has N-O-T been answered.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#205 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 17:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
show me one example where Prophet Muhammad SAWS instructed his Sahaba RA while in Makkah to gain worldly skills which will later on help build khiafah in Madina. In Makkah what was his main focus?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#206 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 18:06

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Question: show me one example where Prophet Muhammad SAWS instructed his Sahaba RA while in Makkah to gain worldly skills which will later on help build khiafah in Madina. In Makkah what was his main focus?

First Response

Posted on 4th September 2019 05:10

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/10194-on-kashmir....

Response dumbed down for you to understand

You are making several severe errors of judgement in multiple way and it is not surprising you are neither aware of Arabic, now much knowledgeable about the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Error 1: Future

You are assuming that Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)KNEW what will happen in the future and KNEW that he will be migrating toMadina and STILL chose not to prepare.

Only Allah Ta'ala knew the future

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Error 2: Revelation vs Desires

You are assuming that Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was a worldly leader (like Mao etc), but he was a Nabi who relied on revelation.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

When Hijrah became a commandment then Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) made the following worldly efforts B-E-F-O-R-E going to Madina Munawwara under the guidance of Allah Ta'ala (as directed).

• First Hijrah happened to Abyssinia
  • 1st Bay't at Aqabah
  • Dispatching of Mus'ab ibn 'Umair (RA)
  • 2nd Ba'yt at Aqabah
  • Migration of some companions to Yathirb
  • Migration of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) to Madina

There is a difference of opinion on the order of these events but this is by and large sufficient to make my point.

Do 1-6 sound like spiritual matters to you? These are all preparations to E-S-T-A-B-L-I-S-H Islamic state.

P.S: If there is anyone else who does not know Islamic history and does not realize what happened B-E-F-O-R-E Madina Munawwara, I will be happy to actually quote the Abyssinian migration, the two pledges etc in detail.

Does anyone here of the same opinion that Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) sat around in Makkah and did SPIRITUAL REFORMATION O-N-L-Y?

P.S: If you are looking for power point presentations and 5 point plans (Mao style) OR whoever you follow as a guide then I don't have any. My G-U-I-D-E Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) N-E-V-E-R concentrated on spiritual reformation alone (in Makkah or Madina).

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#207 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 18:49
If the wise ones are preparing for hijrah anytime soon then I don't have problem with their strategy. However, if they want to stay where they are and think that their plan of action will work. Then May Allah help them and have mercy on them.

1. Prophet Muhammad SAWS didn't know the future. However Allah, didn't command him to tell his companions to learn worldly skills despite of the fact that Allah knew the future. In Makkah it was dawah and tazkiyah.

2. When migration was made compulsory by Allah himself, they prepared to migrate. Those preparations were for doing migration.

3. It was in Madina that he prepared an army and Sahaba RA were learning different skills and were preparing for war with mushrikeen.

So on different occasions, they were adopting the correct strategy.

I never compared Prophet Muhammad SAWS to anyone (including Mao). This is very far fetched assumption.

It is common sense that individuals can't achieve what states can achieve with their vast resources. First comes the importance of creating a team, then using that team to create a markaz, and then rest of the things follow.

JZK.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#208 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 19:55

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Whatever your personal hatred is towards me, DO NOT take it out on Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam), it is not preferred or valid to use SAW

Learn B-A-S-I-C-S of Islam first, before you start throwing Muslims out of their Deen and making Takfeer.

1. You do not know basics of Arabic
  2. You do not know the basics on how to address Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)
  3. You do not understand that Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) A-C-T-E-D as Allah Ta'ala commanded him!

You claimed that he did N-O-T-H-I-N-G in Makkah except spiritual reformation and I have said:

1. First Hijrah happened to Abyssinia
  2. 1st Bay't at Aqabah
  3. Dispatching of Mus'ab ibn 'Umair (RA)
  4. 2nd Ba'yt at Aqabah
  5. Migration of some companions to Yathirb
  6. Migration of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) to Madina

These are N-O-T actions of spiritual reformation! Your Nafs is so bloated with insinuations from Shaytaan that instead of admitting that these are actions and all occurred in Makkah you changed tracks and are now classifying them as "Hijrah" and proposing that I am advocating Hijrah.

I am merely stating that these are A-C-T-I-O-N-S during Makkah and they are N-O-T- spiritual but physical! I don't care if they are for preparation of Hijrah or Jihad or Khilafah, they are N-O-T- spiritual but physical!

Lets see what the Shaytaan blows into you to misguide you and to satisfy your bloated, inflated ego.

Remember that you are denying the actions of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)in your pure hatred and rage for me! Allah Ta'ala will deal with you.

+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#209 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 21:05
La Howla Wala Quwwata Illa Billahil Aleeyil Azeem.

I have clearly stated what I have stated in the most comprehensive manner possible. Any person with even mediocre intelligence can fully understand what I am trying to say.

Since, we are living in a democracy it is your right to interpret or twist my words the way you want.

As for your accusations. I leave the matter to Allah. He knows my intentions and He is the best of Judges.

The main thing was the correct strategy to solve the problems of this ummah. Are the wise ones preparing to migrate? If Yes! Then I take back my words and agree with whatever way they are preparing. If no! Then they are fooling themselves big time that by merely learning worldly skills they will be able to magically help the ummah without a markaz.

I will not repeat myself again and again as this discussion has now become argument for the sake of argument.

Only time will tell who was shallow minded and who was right.

Just wait and see.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#210 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 09:42

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Sipraomer's Assertion:

It is your right to disagree. However, I strongly believe that once the spiritual problem is solved, other problems will be sorted out automatically. (Not saying that we will not have to work for it but am saying that we will need less effort due to state resources at our disposal and barakah due to our amaal). So maximum effort must be exerted on the ideological and spiritual side of things.

Let me give an example from our recent past.

Without having authority over state did Mao focus on the ideology of his party or did he focus on producing scientists. Yes he trained guerrillas. He was a guerrilla himself. However, did he focus on scientific inventions before he attained power.

And what course did Lenin take? Didn't he focus on the ideology of his party first and after coming to power focused on Industrializing Soviet Union?

You may say that we don't need to follow Mao and Lenin?

Fine!

In Makkah! Did Prophet Muhammad SAWS focus on learning military skills and technology or did he focus on formation and tazkiyah of his jamaat? Did he not instruct his companions to adopt military strategy after khilafah was established in Madina?

Response:

I can challenge his nonfactual knowledge on Mao and Lenin but those are his leaders and he can love them. My leader and example is Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) so I will address the part which is relevant to me.

Formation = Formation

Tazkiyah = Reformation (Islah)

Who apart from one who cannot escape the clutches of an ego inflated Nafs, thinks that these are spiritual steps? OR that they did not happen in Makkah?

1. First Hijrah happened to Abyssinia
  2. 1st Bay't at Aqabah
  3. Dispatching of Mus'ab ibn 'Umair (RA)
  4. 2nd Ba'yt at Aqabah
  5. Migration of some companions to Yathirb
  6. Migration of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) to Madina
+1 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: