View original post

His twitter account has been suspended.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 15:58
What this probably means is that the Gulf Arab States have given India the green light to go ahead and completely annex Kashmir.

They have fully backed Chinas genocide...And as has come to light in recent years the Gulf Arab states have been supporting Israel behind the scenes whilst publically paying lip service..to Palestinian rights.

ALLAH help the Ummah.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah.
+2 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 16:34
ALIF wrote:
View original post

No sir! I believe that Modi is the Villain of Ghazwa e Hind.
+1 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 16:38
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
run to their Daddy the United States to make India behave

India is strong enough to tell USA to behave first before telling others to behave.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 18:34

Shaykh Hamzah wald Maqbul

"Between East Turkistān, Kashmīr, Palestine, Syria, Burma & Sri Lanka, I don't see how anyone can wave any flag of any country of Dār al-Islām with anything but abject shame.

How do those in power expect to receive the intercession of Rasulullāhﷺ after selling out his Ummah?"
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 19:07
I don't know why still the wise ones have hopes from these secular regimes. We were enslaved when the last symbol of khilafah was abolished. We will remain slaves until the khilafah is restored again. Why so much anguish with "care takers" of so called "Dar ul Islam".

And when I say that khilafah is necessary, they call me mad. And when I say democracy is kufr, they call me kharji. They rate my posts old. They see me with narrowing eyes. They say that our purpose is not to establish khilafah. And yet they are saddened on poor condition of this ummah. Why so much contradiction? Why so much confusion? Alas! The heirs have died. Alas! The heirs have died.

There are so many Gandhis but there is no Shaykh ul Hind.

We are a leaderless ummah. If this is not the right time of the Imam's arrival, then which time will it be?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 20:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Iv not really followed this thread or kashmir news just heard something about Indian claiming kashmir as theirs now but ur last comment made me laugh.

Ummah been suffering non stop and been humiliated for years yet something happens in indopak region suddenly it call for mehdi lol. He will come when he is ready bt if difficulty was the criteria he would of turned up the day al aqsa was taken or Afghanistan invaded twice or Bosnia massacre or India pak partition or millions dead in Iraq or CAR massacre or chechnya war or Syrian problems. But India sends few troops to kashmir n now mehdi is meant to show up lol. Let's face it n I talk about myself here too. If he arrived in kashmir tomorrow how many of us will give up our houses jobs n family to go join him?

Lets see wot IK does. I'm not hopin for much but would be good if he showed some muscle and gave India a good bombing.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 20:20
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Sigh! Who told you that I was isolating this one incident while analyzing the situation? Are you a mind reader?
When we look the situation over all, on multiple levels then the signs clearly show that something major is going to happen very soon.

And the majority will not support Imam Mahdi. He will be considered as a terrorist in the liberal world. Foam of the sea will not support him. It is people of the mountains who will support him.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 20:24
Alas! The wise ones believe that we as people are not ready for a great leader. Alas! They have forgotten history. They know not that people don't get well themselves. It is the leader who unites and builds an ummah and not the vice versa. Prophets have always come to nations when they went too far in sin.

I don't know why the wise ones have lost hope. The time is right and the ummah is ripe.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 22:28

Humbly requested by one of my elders to address Kashmir on Muftisays so here is my 1 line response.

کشمیرکا مسئلہ مذمت سےنہیں بنیے کی مرمت سے حل ہو گا

+1 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2019 02:07
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Assalamu Alaikum Peer Sahab!

I would dare to translate your statement for those who don't know urdu.

"The solution of Kashmir is not in talks. Instead the Hindu Baniyas need lashes for them to behave."
+2 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2019 06:32
The Imam will come when this Ummah deserves his arrival. The Ummah will deserve him when it learns to pick itself up through persistent efforts in deen and on our emaan. Right now, the secularists are entranced by the delights of this world and are supremely unconcerned with the akhira. The religious ones too, are struggling to keep their desire for dunya's riches from overtaking their fear of akhira. It has still not overpowered them but they are merely hanging on, waiting for the next "mujaddid" to come tell them what to do, to rescue them. We don't want to make the effort, but we want the reward. Until the Ummah understands this nothing is gonna change. And we don't deserve to be rescued by an Imam.

Any Ghazwa or arrival of an Imam has traditionally always been thought of as events which will be brought on when we will be at the pinnacle of our decadence. I believe they are more likely to be brought upon us when we ourselves have made the humongous effort required to bring us out of that decadence. A Ghazwa or a righteous Imam would then represent a gift from Allah for the Ummah's effort. An easy passage to the highest levels of Jannah.
Do we deserve such ease at the moment?
+1 -0Disagree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2019 06:34
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Talk is not the solution,Afghanistan like ‘continuous’ resistance is the solution :

• Even superpowers can not fight a war for indefinite period of time

• The economic cost of keeping such a big force in the valley for a long time will be catastrophic for Indian economy.

• Even some very motivated armies can not continue in a state of war for a long time

• If India is planning to give residence to Hindus in the valley, there are ways that they can be ‘discouraged’ by making the valley ‘less safe’ for them...

With a little resilience and patience,the Indian move can be thwarted and India made to pay a huge price for it. Kashmiris can learn from Afghan experience and expertise in these kinds of wars,Pakistani intelligence agencies can help them,as they too have decades of experience in afghan war. The key word is : “Trapping India in a perpetual state of war in the valley and make them bleed slowly,surely and continuously...”

It obviously requires resilience on part of Kashmiris,but India has very foolishly entered into this trap and it should not be allowed to escape from it now...

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2019 07:29
I was thinking of doing a detailed article on the issue and I am still thinking along the same lines.

At the moment I would like to address one specific point. Till specific signs of the battle for India appear it is not going to help clarifying the issues to bring that matter into discussion. Thus battle for India discussion can better be discussed in Shaikh Imran Hosein type of threads.

That way we can have a serious discussion on the excruciating problem at hand - repel of article 370 of the Indian Constitution by the present Home Minister of India Mr Amit Shah.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: