Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2019 16:39
I agree !

True collective tauba and coming back to Allah swt is the ‘only’ real solution.

Things have happened before this Ummah to Bani Israel and other nations, and Allah swt told us about them in Quran. It was not only ‘information’, it was a ‘warning’ that if we behave the same way, we will face the Same consequences.
ولا تجد لسنة الله تبديلا
The only way we can avoid difficulties is sincere repentance...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2019 16:49
Waiting for a savior to come and wave a magic wand to put Muslims back on top of the world is exactly the kind of thing that has gotten us into this mess in the first place. This is a time for the Muslim ummah to introspect, to reflect upon what we are doing wrong. Why is that Allah, who has promised Muslims help against the kuffar, not actually coming to our help despite the pleas of many in the Ummah? Is it because we haven't actually fulfilled the conditions under which Allah's help is promised? Are we even worthy of this title of Muslim? If not, are we doing anything to rectify the situation? Or we are still under this foolish notion that only a leader can come and make us follow the ahkam of Shariah, on our own we can't follow Shariah? Time to dispel this notion and at least get the basics of deen right in our individual lives. Then we can worry about a collective enforcement of the Shariah.

For starters, this war needs to be stop being labeled a Pak-India conflict or an India-Kashmir conflict. Let's call it what it really is. Muslims vs the mushrikeen.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2019 11:29
Imran Khan
✔
@ImranKhanPTI

“India has been captured, as Germany had been captured by Nazis, by a fascist, racist Hindu Supremacist ideology and leadership.This threatens 9m Kashmiris under siege in IOK for over 2 weeks which shd have sent alarm bells ringing across the world with UN Observers being sent there. “

Imran Khan
✔
@ImranKhanPTI

“And the threat also extends to Pakistan, the minorities in India and in fact the very fabric of Nehru and Gandhi's India. One can simply Google to understand the link between the Nazi ideology and the ethnic cleansing and genocide ideology of the RSS-BJP Founding Fathers”

Imran Khan
✔
@ImranKhanPTI

“Already 4m Indian Muslims face detention camps and cancellation of citizenship. World must take note as this genie is out of the bottle and the doctrine of hate and genocide, with RSS goons on the rampage, will spread unless the international community acts now to stop”

Imran Khan
✔
@ImranKhanPTI

“The World must also seriously consider the safety and security of India's nuclear arsenal in the control of the fascist, racist Hindu Supremacist Modi Govt. This is an issue that impacts not just the region but the world”

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2019 08:46
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:

True collective tauba and coming back to Allah swt is the ‘only’ real solution.

I do not know what meaning brothers and sisters would associate to the phrase 'return to Allah SWT' but I do have a meaning in my mind.

In my mind it means to realize that this world is a test for us. On the contrary we have made it a test for Allah SWT. That it is not. He SWT is completely nonchalant about the world.

On the contrary we think that it is sufficient to observe the Five Elements of Islam and that is all. Rest will be taken care of by Allah SWT. We leave the worldly issues to Allah SWT. That is how we make this world a test for Allah SWT.

This also means that we shut the Madani life completely out. We live Makkah life and we think we are the best Muslims that ever walked on this earth. Sadly we are mistaken.

Allah SWT does not change the condition of those people who do not change what is there within them. This is there in the Noble Qur'an.

If we want our condition to change then we have to come out of the Makkah life and enter Madani life - life of struggle in this world. Unfortunately we are not ready to do that.

And by changing what is within us means, in these times of extreme crisis, is to employ whatever means Allah SWT has given us in the service of Allah SWT. And by service to Allah SWT I again do not mean Faith-Salah-Dasting-Zakat-Haj-Zikr-Tabligh. I do mean the things that Rasoolallah SAW did in Madinah.

In this context I personally see that two separate departments can be created - actions relevant for India and actions relevant for the rest of the world.

Among the actions relevant for India is the task to answer the RSS IT Cell trolls on the internet. I am surprised that Muslims have heither to ignored this responsibility. I am not talking about trolling. We must be very clear about that. But we must at least provide a resistance at the same level as Dr Zakir Naik did in the field of Dawah. The Saffron BJP trolls should not be allowed to go unanswered.

For the record I am not talking about establishing an IT Cell of my own or by us. I am talking about individual Muslims doing their duty, particularly the youth. Islam stands challenged today at the global stage and we Muslims better wake up to the occasion. I see loads of filth by the Saffron bigots and our boys simply get overwhelmed or throw a few insults and walk away - rather retreat from the intellectual ideological battle. That is a shame.

Please remember that in this era where there is enormous encroachment on our life space there are two areas from where we have managed to get back our ground.

One is the area of English translations of the Noble Qur'an. My colleague Professor Abdur Rahim Kidwai has written articles and books on this issue and these are very illuminating. The western people are no more translating the Noble Qur'an according to their biased and skewed vies.

Second area where we have successfully removed the western encroachment is the field of Dawah. by the Grace of Allah SWT after Maulana Rahmatullah Kairanvi and Dr Wazir Khan, Shaikh Ahmed Deedat, Dr Zakir Naik and others any one can see that wetsern hegemony over this theological issue has been nearly wiped out. This gain and advantage has to be protected.

There is still the third are where the western hegemony has been silenced very comprehensively and decisively is the field called Orientalism. This task of removing the wetsren hegemony has been done single handedly by late Edward Said. We must be deeply thankful to him.

There are few other areas that we can cover with little bit of effort. If we can train our diplomats and civil servants in the field of Orientalism at the level of Edward Sid then these diplomats and civil servants can defeat the western encroachment at the diplomatic and foreign policy level.

If this task can be performed then we shall have a very good chance of taking on the issue of encroachment in political, military, financial, economic and commercial space.

I hope I am still making sense to my brothers and sisters. Task for the young generation is to coolly answer the Saffron trolls on the net. May Allah SWT help you in this task.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2019 17:48
Maripat wrote:
View original post

To be honest, it is only recently that I realised the value of what you have been talking about all along. This ‘war’ has to be fought on every front, but in this time of 5th, 6th and 7th generation warfare, internet, social media along with the routine print and electronic media, has become the ‘frontline’ of war. I agree that wherever we have put even a little effort, Allah’s help has come and we have been able to put ‘them’ on the defensive. InshaAllah, we will be able to defeat them here as well.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2019 04:57
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:

To be honest, it is only recently that I realised the value of what you have been talking about all along.

You have made my day brother.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 00:03
UAE to award India's Modi highest honour amidst growing concern over fate of Kashmir

Middle East Monitor

21 August 2019

The UAE is set to honour India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the highest civilian award amid growing concerns over the BJP leader’s record on human rights and support for far-right Hindu nationalism.

Modi will visit the Gulf for three days later this week. In his first stop, Abu Dhabi, he will receive the UAE’s highest civil honour, the “Order of Zayed” during a private ceremony set to take place on Saturday night.

Further, commemorative stamps on Mahatma Gandhi on the occasion of his 150th birth anniversary are expected to be launched as well as the RuPay Card, a payment system that will allow international purchases and cash access outside the country.

A statement by India’s external affairs ministry released on Sunday announced the UAE’s decision to venerate Modi. “Prime Minister Modi would receive the Order of Zayed, the highest civil decoration of the UAE which was conferred earlier in April 2019 in recognition of the distinguished leadership of Prime Minister Modi for giving a big boost to bilateral relations between the two countries,” read the statement.

“The award in the name of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, the founding father of the UAE, acquires special significance as it was awarded to Prime Minister Modi in the year of the birth centenary of Sheikh Zayed.”

Saturday’s ceremony will take place under growing concerns over Modi’s decision to annex the Muslim-majority state of Jammu and Kashmir. Earlier this month the leader of the BJP revoked the regions special status in what is widely seen as a move to cement the racist aspirations of Hindu nationalists known as the Hindutva. Modi is a life-long member of the group whose founding ideology draws inspiration from right-wing fascist European groups, including Hitler and Mussolini.

Followers of Hindutva seek to define India in terms of Hindu values alones. This has often led to the targeting of minorities whose place in India under rising Hindu nationalism is gravely threatened, along with India’s much vaunted democracy. As the chief minister of Gujarat, Modi presided over the worst communal bloodletting in India’s recent history in 2002, when 1,000 Muslims are said to have been slaughtered by sword-wielding Hindus. He earned the title of “the butcher of Gujarat” as a result and was accused of abetting the mobs. His alleged involvement in the massacre prompted the US to deny him a visa, and Britain and the European Union to boycott him.

The UAE’s decision to honour Modi has come under sharp criticism from British Member of Parliament Naz Shah. In a letter the Bradford West MP said: “It saddened me greatly, after returning from the holy pilgrimage of Hajj, to see the news that Modi, once recognised as the butcher of Gujarat being offered the UAE’s highest civilian honour.”

Shah called on the UAE to reconsider the decision citing the shared faith between the Kashmiri’s and the people of UAE as well as what she said was their “duty as human beings to stand up against the disregard of human rights and evil”.

Shah raised concerns over Modi’s repressive policies in Kashmir; a region she described as the most militarised in the world that was being subjected to fear and terror by the Indian military. She mentioned that Modi has placed the people of occupied Jammu and Kashmir into a complete lockdown for the last 15 days, with the shutdown of telecommunications, internet and other sources of communications. Shah also cited reports of political leaders living under house arrest, political activists injured with pellet guns, curfews and a maze of razor wire locking the capital’s population into an open prison.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 06:24
UAE is a curse to our Ummah.
+4 -0Agree x 2Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 09:56
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Dear Mod, How to award 100 Reputation points?
No post ratings
Rank Image
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 10:01
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Please see here. Click on the link required in the post.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 15:33
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 16:02
I don’t care about making takfeer but as if, seems like from the times of Arab Jahiliyya, that blood is back and boiling, ready to gain full momentum and come out back strong and proud. For centuries it had weakened and subservient, but the stage is set for it to rise back up. Plus they have a natural alliance with the hindu idol worshippers so it’s a perfect marriage.

I hope it’s just my wild imagination....
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 18:17
Kashmir.

~ Everyone is talking about it (which we are brilliant at).

~ How many have read 2 Rakaats Haja (need) and made Du'a.?

~ How many are making Du'a after every Faraz Salaah?

~ How many have changed their life style?

~ According to Tafseer, Allah's help will not be with us unless we leave Haram, turn towards Allah, call towards good, forbid from evil and be ready to give every sacrifice possible.

Taken from a telegram group
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 20:17
nald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
· Aug 21, 2019
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
......like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

4:34 PM - Aug 21, 2019
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 25th August 2019 21:01
Mufti Taqi Usmani on UAE giving highest civilian award to Modi.

twitter.com/mtabAlasmriKSA/status/1162041831565250562
لو تعاملت الدول الإسلامية مع حكومة #الهند الهندوسية بحزم ؛ وطرَدت جميع العمال والموظفين #الهندوس المتواجدين على أراضيهم ..
وأوقفت جميع التعاملات التجارية معها.
لعرفت تلك الحكومة قدرها
وحسبت للدول الإسلامية الف حساب قبل أن تقدم على أي عمل ضد بالمسلمين.
اللهم نصرك لعبادك في #كشمير

Translation
twitter.com/muftitaqiusmani/status/1165492617855098880
ترجمہ: ہائے افسوس !ہزاروں مسلمانوں کا قاتل اکبر اور انکی زمین پر ناجائز قبضہ کرنے والا جس نے کشمیر کو اسکے رہنے والوں کے لئے قید خانہ بنا دیا اور جو کشمیر کو میں مسلمانوں کا سب سے بڑا مقتل بنانے والا ہے اسکو ایک مسلمان عرب ملک کی طرف سے اعلی ترین اعزاز دیا گیا ہے۔
ہائے كيساالميه
No post ratings

Jump to page: