Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Voting

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 14:21
i have few questions in my mind. Well voting is coming up in Turkey and im basically forced from my family to vote. İ truly believe no party deserves my vote. In here if a party comes to power they simply think about their benefits. Here is the summary of my issue...

my family doesnt like the current goverment(islamic party) and they believe that if he is reelected again, this country will not have rules and everything will be done according to president... Although that he has done service to islam like hijabi women can work in a job with her scarf but i believe they have done damage to our economy. Like we have one of worst education ever, no files of high court of accounts(like where is our money spent), nukleer power plant, dolar is now 2.70 in here, and many more. Eventhough we know all these mistakes should we still vote for this party? on the order hand my family will vote to a secular party, although that they have a every good program on econ but this party has done bad things to İslam...there is another party with is a mix of secular, nationalism but they have no problem with islam but they are too nationalistic..

what is the best situation to do? İ believe that no party in Turkey deserves my vote
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 14:27
plz dont praise the current goverment in front of me... cos im fully aware of his mistakes and positive side, im asking what would you have done regarding this kind of issue
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 14:34
First priority = Islam and then anything else.

If there is no party that can do good for Islam then at-least choose one that will not do any harm.
And if everyone with religious mind will stop giving votes, then surely our leaders will be secularists, so it is not a good option.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 14:37
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

brother to be honest i have lost all hope in Turkish parties. They are all bad. İ mean current goverment may have done good service to islam like hijab, helping Syrian refugeees but the legal system is completely destoryed. There is no law in country becuase law changes according president wishes. Economy is just so bad...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 14:39
other parties like CHP had done terrible things to İslam in the past but they have very good economy plan... MHP on other hand is nationalistic.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 17:09
Vote for the Deen. They may be bad, but if your vote goes the other way and they cause harm to the Deen, who will be held responsible?

If there is Deen, inshaAllah Salah will increase, with Salah on the increase, rizk will find it's way inshaAllah.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 17:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

to be honest, i really dont know. i really want to vote someone who is just and values deen. I dont see this in current goverment.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2015 18:07
i truly dont want to vote it is very annoying being forced into vote... Why cant there be a good propar party. Welcome to democracy
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 02:26
AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post

Bismillah walhamdulillah, voting someone for your country's benefit is a compulsory act. But you have to see whether the candidate is going to improve islamic culture or no. If not then voting that person is not good
No post ratings