Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#916 [Permalink] Posted on 20th October 2021 16:24
How close are we?

How close are we to eschatological times? Hazrat Maulana Sajjad Nomani Sahab DB said, about a month ago, that wise people have already written their will and spend their money in the path of Allah SWT. If you pray Isha then you may get the news before the Fajr and if you pray Fajr you may get the news before Zohar.

Remember these are the Ulama and Masha-ikh of Ahl-e-Haqq who will recognize Imam Mehdi AS.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#917 [Permalink] Posted on 20th October 2021 16:59
Mufti Saeed Khan thinks otherwise

کیا قیامت کی بڑی نشانیاں پوری ہوچکی ہیں اور کیا قیامت قریب ہے ؟ جانیے قیامت کی وہ علامات جو ابھی پورا ہونا باقی ہیں مفتی سعید خان صاحب کی زبانی

youtu.be/uJ1H44QtNS0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#918 [Permalink] Posted on 21st October 2021 14:31
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Thank you brother for posting this link. I am not feeling very easy with his interpretations and the evidence he is giving but it is helping in putting off some pressure on my faculties.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#919 [Permalink] Posted on 21st October 2021 15:33
Mufti Saeed Khan Sahab on Ghazwa-e-Hind

He says that he will not listen even to Rasoolallah SAW. Most strange.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#920 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2021 12:38
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Sir, with all due respect, he's only highlighting a principle of fiqh. The prelude to his statement is that hanafi fiqh allows rebellion only when two conditions are fulfilled:
(a) Rebellion is against a force that is openly propagating disbelief and oppression
(b) The Muslims have sufficient force to engage and defeat the oppressor, and they have sufficient resources to set up a better system of governance in its place if they come to power.

Mufti Sahab tell us that Shia, Qadiyani, and Barelwi have also related visions of Rasoolullah SAW urging them towards Shiaism, Qadiyanism, and Barelwism, al ayazu billah.

Mufti Sahab is being critical of political and religious movements attempting to derive legitimacy by relating visions of Rasoolullah SAW.

We know that countless awliya have taken up proselytizing missions on instructions from Rasoolullah SAW, and Mufti Sahab is not talking about these instances.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#921 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2021 12:46
On a different note, Sir, what are your views on Khwaja Iftekhar Ahmad Sahab, the gentleman being interviewed by Janab Faizan Mustafa Sahab here?

youtube . com / watch?v=Wdgw0CmvikU
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#922 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2021 05:18
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

I understand my dear.
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

I have started listening to it.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#923 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2021 09:11
Karva Chauth

Hindus women in north India keep a long fast on a day annually for the long life of their respective husbands.

A few days ago an ad appeared for a Dabur product where two exquisitely beautiful women are keeping fast of Karva Chauth. At the end of the ad you realize that they are keeping fast for each other.

The Lib-Dems are taunting that this will give serious heart burn to the Saffronite.

I do not know about that but I just do not like the add. It is celebrating homosexuality.

Today, in India, we Muslims have to fight not only the Saffronite but even the Lib-Dems because of these stupid, idiotic and obscene ideas that they celebrate.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#924 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2021 09:48
An Update

In a recent clip Rahi Hijazi summarized some of the Indian news.

The militants in Kashmir have created a significant issue to the Saffronite paradigm in Kashmir. India has rushed many more troops and currently the Indian Home Minister is on a three day tour there.

A Sadhu has urged Hindus to slaughter any Muslim coming to them for Dawah work.

UP Chief Minister has indulged some more name changing.

All these issues demand attention and analysis but as I have written in another post my personal circumstances left me with little energy to do the needful.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#925 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 07:12

The Hindutva people had a rally in Sarguja of Chhattisgarh state in central India and a Swami Parmatmanand asks for beheading of those who come to convert Hindus. There is a former BJP MP who claps. The current BJP MP too was there.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#926 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 07:17
Most Inconvenient Things

Sooner or later my findings in case of the issues that Indian Muslims face and the issues that Muslim Ummah faces today have to be summarized in a paragraph each, in a sentence each and in a phrase each.

Why is then it is taking me so long to get a grip over these issues.

One simple answer is : because both of these are difficult problems.

There is a revealing answer too : that there are insights that I am afraid to talk of.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#927 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 07:34
Was there resistance from Muslim side in past?

There have been pogroms massacres that have been inflicted upon Indian Muslims in about seventy five years of independence.

Has there been resistance from Muslims in the past.

A pogrom or a massacre becomes a riot by definition if the weaker party puts up a resistance.

Thus to answer the question we have to analyze which of the events involving killing of Muslims were pogroms and massacres and which were riots.

This is an arduous task and this has to be answered by political science people.

A professor of political science was trying to investigate a so called communal riot and wanted to write three articles on the issue. By the second article itself he was so disturbed that even his wife sensed that he must be doing something very exacting. She told him to leave the task and play with the children.

This is how difficult these things are.

I have been angry with this professor because he does not give me time to discuss the issues that I have been analysing.

Clearly he has been doing his bit to the best of his ability.

Yet let us come back to the question that I was asking.

The killing of twenty thousand Razakars, Nizam's Volunteers, in Hyderabad will clearly be a massacre.

The killings that changed the Jammu demography will be classified in higher order.

Muradabad firing on 1980 will be state inflicted massacre.

1983 Nellie massacre of Assam will again be a massacre and a pogrom.

1993 killings in the so called Mumbai riots will again be a pogrom.

2002 pogrom in Gujrat was again that.

But in between there have been events that can be called riots in the sense that there were killings on both sides.

BJP asserts that in their regime there are no riots and people counter their views by saying that it is because of wrong reasons - Muslims are kept on a leash by the law enforcement agencies.

In the first go my assessment is that if there was any resistance from Muslim side then it has been progressively eliminated and now they are more likely to face a pogrom than a riot.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#928 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 07:43
Absence of Militancy Among Indian Muslims

In the first Modi government Dr Rajnath Singh ( like me he has a PhD in Physics) publicly admitted that there is no militancy among Indian Muslims.

Of course there are stray events, as per the law enforcement agencies, that are to the contrary.

I had earlier linked a news item where a Jaipur court had delivered judgement against more than a dozen Muslims who were part of some sleeper cell that was to commit some act of terrorism.

I had also earlier discussed a news item in the Hindu several years ago that discussed militancy among Indian Muslims.

40 percent of the militants were from Salafi background, 40 percent from Jama-at-e-Islami and twenty percent Deobandi, zero percent Jama-ati and zero percent Barelwi.

How total data they had? The total number of militants = five.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#929 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 08:29
The Cricket Paradigm

(1) Some how cricket has become a proxy war between India and Pakistan.

(2) At the international level sports, particularly Olympics, have become a symbol of a country's international standing.

(3) China has made the best use of this symbolism.

(4) In India there was Marathi politician-cum-cartoonist, Bal Thackeray, who's political party, the Shiv Sena, dug up pitches in India and thwarted India-Pakistan cricket matches in India.

(5) As a result India-Pakistan matches are played in third countries only.

(6) Yesterday streets in Aligarh were deserted from the evening. This was because of India-Pakistan cricket match in which Pakistan inflicted a comprehensive defeat on India.

(7) Cricket has acquired very losing proposition for India. If we win then so what we are such a big country. If we lose then what a shame to lose to a small (Muslim) country.

(8) Yesterday I saw many comments from Indians praising Pakistan for the excellent game.

(9) I suppose the Saffronites are mourning silently.

(10) Pakistanis are usually more graceful in case of a defeat and in general about commenting about India.

(11) Indian Lib-Dems are usually more graceful while commenting about Pakistan.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#930 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 08:34
What do Indian Muslims want?

(1) They would certainly like security.

(2) They certainly would like a level playing field in the job market.

(3) They will like equal opportunity on par with the rest of the country.

(4) They would like an end to the pogroms, massacres, riots and Islamophobia in general.

(5) They would like that the Saffronites stop demanding and claiming rights over Mosques.

(6) They would like a closure about the pogroms, massacres, genocides of the past including the destruction of Babri Masjid.

(7) Muslims would like empowerment in proportion to their population in India.

Jump to page: