Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643, Honest servant
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#991 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2021 14:02
The Headway Made by Others

(1) When Taliban captured whole of Afghanistan within weeks many Indian Muslims were happy. I suppose majority of Indian Muslims were happy. Of course there were some ultra cautious people who kept bad mouthing Taliban - like a news anchor Arifa Khanum Sherwani.

(2) This elation of Muslims alarmed the Lib-Dems and I am sure it did wonders to the psyche of the Saffronites.

(3) One of the liberal democrats, former police officer Dhruv Gupt, apologized for having such Muslims on his wall.

(4) A few days ago MP Shashi Tharoor congratulated LK Advani on his birthday. Muslims, Masha Allah, created enough heat so that he had to make another post in which he defended himself and said that he will continue to extend birth day wishes to LK Advani and Narendra Modi.

(5) Then there is another Facebook friend of mine. He made a post on FB:
Quote:

My second innings on FB has been a revelation.
I did accepted requests from many a guys who are seemingly balanced kind.
But how wrong I was... Those f***ers are TOXIC and hardcore fundamentalists.

Why? Because boys managed to track the difference of opinion between Lib-Dems and Muslims.

(6) This came on close heels of what I had figured out about the Indian problem.
(7) There are several boys on FB who have been analysing the situation in a courageous and brilliant manner.
(8) I have been reporting their findings now and then and I intend to do that further.

All thanks are due to Allah SWT.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#992 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2021 14:16
Frustration of Facebook Friend

(1) He had asked why Indian Muslims support Pakistan cricket team.

(2) Then he was jubilant over Malala Yusufzai marriage.

(3)
Quote:
I just cannot support Pak team against any team. It's about my principles. But if they win today, good for them...

(4)
Quote:
I don't have a problem with your love for Pakistan. You must be having a reason to love Pakistan and i don't question your love for them
I have my personal reasons for not loving them. Four to be precise. I have lost a family member and 3 very close friends to the misdeeds of Pakistan on Indian borders.
So o really don't care if you are surprised or amazed at my antipathy.
I understand your love for Pakistan and don't question you. Please reciprocate.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#993 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2021 03:27
Indian Muslims and Pakistan

Lib-Dem types put a lot of emphasis on "logic and reasoning."

I want to share what Mufti Saeed Khan Sahab HA says about "logic and reasoning."

The primary difference between the Ahlus Sunnah on one side and Ahle Tashayu or Mutazila on the other is the emphasis on "logic and reasoning." Ahle Tashayu and Mutazila consider "logic and reasoning" to be mandatory. Ahlus Sunnah hold a different view.

Maulana Abdul Aziz Parharwi RA said, "Isbat e Bari Taala aqal ka sabab hai, asar nahi." Loosely translated, it means, "If you acknowledge the Tawheed of Allah Taala, then you will be blessed with reasoning, and not the other way around. The faculty of reason will only work properly if you believe in Allah Taala (and his Revelations)."

This is the primary reason we have differences with the Lib-Dem types, and other intellectual types.

A hadith also tells us that (paraphrasing) the man of intellect is one who restrains his base desires and works to adorn his Afterlife.

Now we move on to the question of Indian Muslims and their love for Pakistan.

It is incomprehensible to the Lib-Dem types that Indian Muslims can show love for their Pakistani brethren due to ties of Islam, while at the same time Indian Muslims will not hesitate to kill or die at the hands of their Pakistani brethren when fighting at our borders due to our commitment to the pact we have with Indian Non Muslims (which is our constitution).

We are completely at ease on these two seemingly contradictory actions because we Muslims know that worldly life is but a test, and it is the Afterlife which counts.

For Muslims, living or surviving does not necessarily mean success, and death does not mean failure. This is what Lib-Dem types (and other non believers) will never be able to understand, until they too become true Muslims.

The Messenger (SAW) and his Sahaba always fought with the desire for shahada. We see this in the mujahideen all over the world. Non Muslims (and weak Muslims like me) will never understand this.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#994 [Permalink] Posted on 14th November 2021 07:36
Kangana Ranaut

She is an Indian actress with Saffronite bent of mind and is infamous for Islamophobic content generation.

Recently she got a low level civil award called Padam Shri from government of India.

She gave immediately a statement about Khalistanis and Jihadis.

And then she gave one more statement - that India got independence in alms.

This basically completely discounts the highest sacrifices of freedom fighters.

The Saffronites never had any regards for Muslim freedom fighters.

Calling India independence Bheek Ki Azadi she has washed out the sacrifices of Hindu freedom fighters too.

She said that India got real independence in 2014.

In reality in 2014 the Saffronite snatched away the government from the Lib-Dem Hindus. Now she has taken away the credit for independence from them.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#995 [Permalink] Posted on 15th November 2021 04:02
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Sir, it looks like these statements are orchestrated, and the Padma Shri was only a ruse to shore up additional publicity and outrage, so that the BJP can wash its hands off the Nehru legacy completely, and not even have to pay lip service to MK Gandhi and Pandit Nehru. The RSS has never accepted the freedom struggle, and it abhors all its paraphernalia, such as the tricolor, and "sare jahan se achcha." They want to mainstream their distorted/fabricated version of history so that all opposition to the establishment of Hindu Rashtra is rendered impotent.

On another note, Sir, who is this Janab Najmul Hoda, IPS, who has written the following articles? He seems to have some AMU connection.

theprint . in/author/najmul-hoda/
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#996 [Permalink] Posted on 15th November 2021 06:08
I have only just discovered the life and work of Marhoom Janab Syed Shahabuddin, a mukhlis (sincere) person, a scholarly person, who strove against great odds, and worked for the political uplift of Muslims in India. Someone who traveled with him says he witnessed Janab Syed Shahabuddin engage in zikr when he had moments of privacy.

A sample interview:

Quote:
Q: What have the so-called secular parties done for backward Muslims?

A: I always challenge them, but I can't dispense with their friendship and sympathy. I will not condemn them, I will not criticize them. I will take whatever comes my way. We try to keep them with us because our real fear is the Bharatiya Janata Party. If it comes back to power, Muslims will continue to remain in this sorry situation.

I have no complaints against Manmohan Singh. He is a man of word. But, he has never really been a politician and the Congress, as a party, in taking any political decision always tends to count how many Muslim votes it will get, how many Hindu votes it will lose. This keeps them from taking any step. But, we have waited for 60 years, we can wait a little longer. At least now, we have got an issue on which the Muslim community has come together. Previously, we used to make a lot of noise about personal law, about Urdu, about communal riots. Today, we are concentrating on our share in governance, which is the key.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#997 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2021 12:47
Ms Rana Ayyub's article in the Washington Post

washingtonpost . com/opinions/2021/11/15/why-an-indian-films-success-box-office-should-worry-us-all/

The Washington Post is the second most highly acclaimed US newspaper after the New York Times. Obviously, getting published in the Post is a big deal. Ms Rana Ayyub talks about how Modi/BJP/RSS is using mass media (specifically Bollywood) to spread propaganda, just like Hitler's Goebbels used media to push Nazi propaganda.

The comments section is an eye opener. We have Hindu bigots signing up just to post Islamophobia, and we see a commendable push back from long time American readers of the Post. All in the comments section.

Where is Colonel Sahab?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#998 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 06:10
Comedian Vir Das at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC

Indian comedian Vir Das performed at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC.

"At the end of the performance, he narrated a poem called Two Indias.

The poem sees Das take on a host of issues such as intolerance, safety of women and deteriorating air quality. The performance tackled topics such as rising fuel prices, communalism and even India-Pakistan’s cricket rivalry. The sombre issues were expressed with witty descriptions, making people applaud the monologue.

Das talks about both the flaws and the uniqueness of India, reminding people of both the good and bad aspects of the country.

In the video, the 42-year-old stand-up comedian acknowledges that many people will not find the video funny, but some would see “that there is a gigantic joke but it isn’t funny”. He went on to say that while both versions of his country exist simultaneously, there is only one version that he is proud of.

The 6.54-minute video has gone viral on social media."

Source: Firstpost

Sanghis are sharing a 17 second clip of the performance and calling for him to be arrested and tried for sedition. Sigh.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#999 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 08:28
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Watched it.
I like such people who have not given hope under the Saffron onslaught.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1000 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 13:18
Brother Sharjan kindly prepare the transcript of Mufti Saeed Khan Sahab's talk on Ghazwa-e-Hind because I have to sort out a number of issues in this regard.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1001 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 13:28
The Lib-Dem and the Saffron

Professor Ariful Islam has in my view the best view about the situation of Muslims in India.

(Yesterday he told me that he has done enough Fikr of Muslims - he is tired and exhausted.)

He is of the view that the Lib-Dems are the real enemy of Muslims and the Saffronite is in fact a friend.

The second part has to be explained - there is a negative logic involved in it.

By killing Muslims the Saffronite will ultimately end up awakening Muslims - that is his logic.

The problem with negative logic is that it can not be used to make headway.

A lot of my time and energy has been lost in dealing with the inputs from Professor Ariful Islam because of this element of negative logic in his arguments.

Allama Iqbal too used the negative logic in one of his couplets but thankfully did not make it his way of life.

MusalmaN ko MusalmaN kar diya toofan-e-maghrib ne

The western storm made Muslims out of Muslims.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1002 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 13:36
Upshot of Kangana Ranaut Antics

The rise of Mr Narendra Modi on the Indian horizon has given flight to the fancy of the Saffronite among the Hindus.

A Saffronite, Nathuram Godse, killed the Indian Mahatma as early as the first year of Indian independence.

Now the Kangana lady has neutralized the historical contributions of the Lib-Dems to Indian independence.

Earlier the rise of the Saffronite was to snatch away representation of Hinduism from the Lib-Dems.

Now it is snatching away the credit for freedom fight.

In a sense this is a smaller onslaught.

Of course Muslim contributions to the cause of independence were neutralized by us Muslims of India in the process of independence.

About that in another post.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1003 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 13:45
How Muslims of India Shot Themselves in Feet

Muslim League was worried about the status of Muslims in independent India.

Will they be second class citizen - Muslims worried.

Muslim League proposed various schemes to address the possibility and these were all rejected by the Congress.

In 1940 the Muslim League proposed a separate homeland for Muslim majority areas.

This lead to creation of Pakistan but in the process Muslims of India did not get anything but implicit understanding that the constitution of independent India will be secular and hence take care of all of its citizen including Muslims.

Congress Muslims were OK with this implicit assurance.

That was a mistake.

We are facing the consequences of that historical mistake - a miss to take care of future of Muslims in independent India.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1004 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 14:04
Modi's Civilization Mission

I had dissected this article by Sonali Ranade about Modi's Civilization Mission.

She has not spelt it explicitly but has given very clear clues about the scope of Modi's mission.

This is the grand dream of the Saffron movement - to turn India into an example like Spain.

Islam will exterminated in Spain and Muslims wiped five hundred years ago.

Muslims have to take this assessment of Ms Ranade seriously because of the historical evidence.

Long back there was a revolt against Hindu system by the Jains and the Buddhists and they were dealt with in an exemplary manner.

The Ajivikas were completely wiped out of history.

Recently Mr Modi went to the Vatican and met the Pope.

Every year there has been about four hundred attacks on Christians in India since 2014.

Yet the Pope met Mr Modi.

Morons from our country are saying that Modi did it in view of Goa elections.

So stupid of them.

Modi has tested the waters in the Christian world.

He has found that if he goes after the Christians of India then the Christian world will not do much.

Somewhere from Crusades to the Second World War the Christian world changed into modern secular west - Europe, US and Australia.

Of course it did not forget to create countries like East Timor and South Sudan from Christian populations of Muslims countries.

But it is clear that the west will be helpless in face of the Saffron mobilizations.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1005 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 14:20
Grim situation of India Muslims

It is true that we Muslims of India face historically a grim situation.

After departure of Rasoolallah SAW from this world Islam faced several critical stages.

First one was the threat of Christian Crusades.

Salahuddin Ayyubi dealt a crushing defeat to these in 1187 at Hittin.

Then close of heels came the Mongols and the Muslim world could not do anything and the Mongols ran their full course and the Arabs were replaced by the Turks as the leaders of the Muslim world.

Then came the successors of the Crusaders - the Colonialists.

The successors of Salahuddin Ayyubi could not do much against the colonialists and they, the British and French, colonized nearly half of the Muslim populations each.

Of course we should not forget the significant colonizations by the Russians from whom the communists took over.

By some inexplicable dynamics the British and French colonial empires disappeared around sixties of last century.

The British and French empires were replaced by the US global empire ( who shared power with the USSR till we Muslims did them in in 1989.)

Muslims of India were divided into three in 1947 and India, under secular garb of Saffron garb, has been dominating the local Muslim world since then.

Now we have Mr Narendra Modi at the helm with a civilization mission and he has just figured out that the Catholic Christian world is aware of the Indian might that has gone into saffron hands.

Jump to page: