Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643, Honest servant
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#961 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2021 13:28
Bygone Glory of Delhi

I might long for the bygone glory of Delhi but history flows in its own direction.

And then we have one of the most inspirational couplets from Allama Iqbal:

Guftand jahan e maa aya b tumi sazad (God asked me was life good on my earth)

Gutam ki nami sazad(I said: no its not good)

Guftand ki barham zan(he said: ok! Destroy it then)....

Here Allama is reminding us that if we do not like the world then we can destroy and reconstruct it according to our wishes.

And if we do not like the flow of the history we can change it.

To me things look set for that.

We should start constructing it according to our wishes.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#962 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2021 13:35
Difference Between Reality and Desire

I might like to recast Delhi according to my wishes but the reality is that at this moment it is under Saffron rule.

Then there is a young man who reminds me that one should not think of growing mustard on palm.

We should not expect quick results, he says.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#963 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2021 14:00
How to Move from Reality to Desire?

Our Elders tell us not to run after the desires.

This might break our dream that I am trying to describe.

When Elders talk about not running after desires they mean the illegitimate desires.

If we are talking of glory of Islam then that is Islamically most desirable.

So we are at the question : How to move Delhi from Saffron rule to Islam?

It is true that once we ruled this city. We ruled it for a long time.

Then there the history of slipping out of our hands.

And I have been spelling out the Saffron plan for India.

They want to make Spain of it.

That means complete wipe out of Islam and Muslims not only from Delhi but India itself.

The police is with the Saffronite. So are PAC, CRPF, RAF and the army.

And they have completely subjugated the Dalits, Lib-Dems.

Indeed talk of Muslim rule returning to India then even the most secular person from the majority community will be most communal.

Executive, judiciary too are completely Saffronized.

Hence return of Delhi to Islamic glory sounds like a mad dream.

And the majority community of India is dead against Muslims.

But the chinks in the armour are already visible.

Princess Hind Al-Qassimi of UAE has been tweeting about India's mistreatment of Muslims.

The way Joe Biden and Kamla Harris reacted towards Mr Narendra Modi tells us that they are not his fans.

Shaikh Haseena might be behaving like an Indian lackey but the Bangladeshis are so miffed at the treatment of Indian Muslims that they started attacking their own minority. ( I have already condemned these attacks.)

Pakistan has been time and again out smarted by India militarily and in spite of the nukes Pakistan remains vulnerable to Indian might but Pakistan has played a trump card by aligning with China.

And biggest Saffron stalwarts tremble at the thought of China.

Somewhere Muslims of India have to start talking about how we defended India against the Mongol aggression. We have to argue that we can do better than the Saffronite when it comes to dealing with China.

And if seven percent Yadavs can form government in UP several times then fifteen percent Muslims can have a go at the national level.

I am proud of Taliban for their achievements but we Muslims should have tried to learn modern things like statecraft and politics and science and technology.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#964 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 07:29
Kunan Pospora

On February 23, 1991 Indian armed forces intercepted a bus carrying a marriage party and raped the women.

The Wikipedia calls this an alleged incident.

Basharat Pir, author of a book on Kashmir issue : Curfewed Nights, visited the location and reported in his book.

Normally you would expect that the society to be sympathetic towards a raped woman. Reality is otherwise. A raped woman is not only a destroyed but also out cast.

Oriya Maqbool Jan said that late Burhan Wani had the opinion that Kashmir problem can not be solved till Indian Muslims speak in favour of Kashmiris.

I suppose by now it is very clear that the situation of Muslims of India is as bad as that of Kashmiri Muslims.

Before opening our mouth we have to think of the Saffronite, the Lib-Dems, the police, the PAC, the CRPF, the RAF and the army too.

And the Saffronite design is all open and clear to us all.

As per Guruji MS Golwalkar they want to learn from the example of what Hitler did to the Jewish and in a macabre twist the Jewish are with the Saffronite.

As such the Saffronite would like to make India and example like Spain where five hundred years ago Islam was completely wiped out, Muslims either killed or expelled.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#965 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 08:47
Kerala Muslims Against Tripura Violence

Kerala Muslims took out a protest march against the violence unleashed against Muslims in Tripura.

This protest march gave me a renewed hope.

But the slogans raised were : Tera-mera rishta kya? Laaa ilaha ilallah
Hum leke rahenge azadi.

The former is Jama-at-e-Islami slogan and later belongs to Kanhaiya Kumar.

There is nothing wrong in the Tauheed slogan and even the freedom from Saffron slogan is good but we should have such slogans that are our own and that will lead to progress.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#966 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 09:01
Closing a Hotel on Diwali

In a Delhi locality a Bajrang Dal activist closed a Muslim hotel because of Diwali.

The video is available on Facebook only and hence I am not giving the link.

The thought that was coming to my mind is that the Lib-Dems neither will tell us to defend ourselves against their Saffron goons nor they will allow it.

Muslims have to defend and protect themselves from these goons and police, PAC, CRPF, RAF and the army is likely to fall against Muslims.

Ever since independence and even before that there has been attacks on Muslims.

Mostly there have been pogroms and genocides but in some cases Muslims did present some resistance.

Slowly the resistance has disappeared.

This aspect needs further analysis.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#967 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 11:59
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Muslims did present some resistance.

Slowly the resistance has disappeared.

Sir, the Delhi riots showed us that Muslims put up resistance, but were beaten down by the might of the establishment through the police. This is how it has always been. The Bombay riots of the 90s were similar, with the police and the Shiv Sena working together. In Tripura, the Muslims are a miniscule minority (most having moved to Bangladesh generations ago), and I'm sure the visuals of what happened in Assam a few weeks earlier made them fearful of resisting.

I'm seeing brothers from South India show more spine in raising their voices for Muslims elsewhere in the country.

Sir, there is a marked difference between the circumstances of the Muslims of North India and those of South India. The situation seems to be much more grievous for Muslims in North India.

Colonel Sahab had months ago said the situation for Muslims in India has become "do or die," and now I find his assessment growing more and more prescient as the days go by.

In our locality, a few dozen Hindu children aged 8 to 12 are getting up at dawn everyday and going to the local ground to practice "self defense" using quarterstaffs. On August 14 this year, these same children were made to raise slogans of "We will take back Lahore!" after a fiery speech by a local RSS leader. This is a new development, and we've never seen such open instigation in our area in the last 25 years.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#968 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 15:47
Short Coming of Indian Muslims

The easiest thing to do is to blame the victim and I am going to do that.

The Congress and other secular governments provided opportunities to Indian Muslims for more than half a century to compete in the national life.

We did not make the best of the opportunity.

The result is that now that we find ourselves at the receiving end of the Saffron ire we do not have enough competent Muslims to analyse our situation, make assessment of the problem we face and take steps to solve our problem.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#969 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 15:55
Our Cowards

I have written a post about Md Zahid on the Facebook. He has been doing brilliant analysis of the situation of Indian Muslims for years. Some time back he effectively decided that we Muslims of India should stop thinking of dealing with the situation created by the Saffron upsurge and focus upon our economic and hence social lot. Effectively it is call to surrender to the Saffron.

Such people are not conscience sellers. These are the people who started on a brave note and ended up in cowardice owing to the sheer magnitude of the problem. They realized that being in minority they can not deal with majoritarianism.

The end product of such a story is negative for the Muslim community because after getting mentally defeated these people will try their utmost that others do not act out of courage and determination.

Similarly people like Shazia Ilmi, Najma Heptulla, MJ Akbar and Arif Muhammed Khan are not conscience sellers. They are the courageous people turned cowards.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#970 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 16:01
The Numbers in India

In his first election Mr Modi got 31 percent of Indian votes and in second one he got 37 percent.

Muslim population of India is 14.2 percent.

Yadavs with seven percent population in UP have formed government multiple times.

Yet 14.2 percent of Indians, Muslims, are petrified of 37 percent.

This is strange because in the Noble Qur'an Allah SWT says that believers are superior to Kuffar upto twenty times.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#971 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2021 16:13
The Matter Related to Lib-Dems

Apart from the problem of 14.2 percent Indians, Muslims, against 37 Indians, the Saffron voters, there is the additional problem of the Indian Lib-Dems from majority community.

In their efforts to address their problems in India should Indian Muslims take the Lib-Dems as friends, foes or as neutral people?

It is clear from my analysis that I have been trying to decide this question but to no avail.

Today I saw an old article in a Hindi newspaper in which the authors was lamenting that the Lib-Dem Hindus are spewing venom against (RSS brand) Hindutva.

Clearly the Saffronite does not trust the Lib-Dem Hindu. In fact hates him. In case of communists four high profile people have been killed by the Saffronites. Not to forget the January 30, 1948 killing of MK Gandhi.

In view of this why should we Muslims of India not take the Lib-Dem Hindus as friends?

My friend Professor Ariful Islam says that I should stop differentiating between right wing and Lib-Dem Hindus. Why?

Well in the things leading to the partition of India the role of the right wing Hindus, the RSS and the Saffronite in general, was secondary to what Congress, the prime Lib-Dem group.

And analysis of these Lib-Dems activities of last hundred years leads us to the conclusion that the role of the Lib-Dems has been of the good cop in the good cop-bad cop combination. And that is saying the least.

For example I talked about a Bajrang Dal activist closing a Muslim hotel on Diwali. If we ask Lib-Dems that do we have their permission to take on such goons they will not only not permit but will label us as communal.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#972 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2021 04:58
Sonali Ranade analyses the cult of Modi

Quote:
I have long struggled to understand Narendra Modi and what makes him tick. First, as a ruthless and cunning provincial politician, when he was Gujarat chief minister; and then as a phenomenon, when he came to straddle the national scene.

The support, adulation, and devotion that he attracts from his base (and also others) surprised me. It puzzled me no end to see a person given to fibbing, hype, and lies, as a way of life, could be so revered.

I always had an inkling that there were some deeper reasons for his phenomenal popularity – that went beyond demagoguery – and the binaries of adversarial politics. But the underlying phenomenon was elusive.

Studying the person, the persona, and the phenomenology that is entwined with what Modi stands for in popular imagination offers some insights.

Full story here:

thewire . in/politics/modi-is-on-a-civilisational-mission-dont-mind-a-few-grand-lies
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#973 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2021 05:41
Liberals don't like muslims taking leadership and making their own decisions. They suffer from Messiah complex.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#974 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2021 14:18
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Actually more than Messiah complex it is fear of Muslims thinking on their feet. The Lib-Dems are absolutely scared of that.

And it is absolutely essential that Muslims thing for themselves and take their responsibility on their own shoulders.

On one hand the Saffronite are doing what they are doing and their future plans are more macabre than their present doings.

On the other hand the Lib-Dems are trying their best to keep Muslims from thinking for themselves. One of the tricks in last more than seven decades has been that either you vote for us (Congress, SP, BSP and others) or BJP will come to power.

This is the good-cop-bad-cop dichotomy, dialetic, dynamics that has been in place all these decades that has kept Muslims in check and complete control.

During the freedom struggle the Muslim League managed to create a state for Muslim majority areas but the Muslims in Congress failed to extract any concrete assurance from Indian National Congress about the future of Indian Muslims. Even Ambedkar got an excellent deal for his people, called Dalits today, in the form of double reservations - reservations in jobs and legislature.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#975 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2021 14:46
Is there a legal remedy of the situation of Indian Muslims?

I focus on political aspects of the situation of Indian Muslims and Muslim Ummah in general.

I tried to grapple with other aspects also - social, cultural, economic and so on but I realized that my capabilities and capacity do not extend to that sector.

What about the legal route to solve the problems of Indian Muslims?

A senior colleague of mine, VC of NALSAR, has been doing excellent videos on You Tube on these aspects.

Of course the Saffronite will not be happy at this and the Lib-Dems hardly differ from them.

I am sure Professor Faizan Mustafa will end up making significant contributions to the cause.

But brothers and sisters should allow me to add a note of caution.

The current problem of Indian Muslims originate in the period of freedom struggle.

The people who were leading the freedom struggle were all lawyers.

In particular the most prominent advocate of Muslim interests, MA Jinnah, was a better lawyer than his detractors combined.

And yet we ended up where we are now.

Yet I wish Professor Faizan Mustafa all the best.

Jump to page: