Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1021 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 05:32
Author Aakar Patel interviewed by The Wire

Author Aakar Patel, a liberal, who has a strong record of support for minorities, especially Muslims, has written a book that details how India has changed over the last seven years of Modi rule.

He's brought in a lot of data to show that India is worse off on all indexes across the board, and there is widespread acceptance of hate against Muslims in society.

Looking at the current strength of the BJP, he thinks Modi or someone like him is going to be at the helm of things for at least another 15-20 years, before course correction sets. However, society will be irreversibly fractured by then.

No one knows the future, and anything is possible, but this is what Indian Muslims are up against, and this is what we have to tackle in the medium and long term.

youtube . com/watch?v=HozHH4sD8Pg
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1022 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 05:39
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Transcribe ≠ Translate ;)

Yes, this is what I meant.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1023 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 05:56
Two Items of Relevance

One:

Maulana Sajjad Nomani Sahab brings another issue related to Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui to the fore.

These are small steps by which the Indian narrative will get focused on real problems rather than the distractions created by the Lib-Dem paradigm.

The three possible paradigms for Indian Muslims are (i) The paradigm inspired by the west and imposed by the Lib-Dems - Muslims should focus on education and compete with the rest of the Indian population (ii) The Saffron agenda that will not tolerate Islam in India (iii) The Islamic paradigm - present Islam to non-Muslims and be content with their decision to accept or reject it.

Professor Ariful Islam's agenda is slightly different from all these - empowerment of Indian Muslims.

Two:

Princess Hind F Qassimi has questioned invitation to Sudhir Chaoudhary to Dubai for some honour.

It should be noted that at the beginning of his innings Mr Modi had gone to UAE and announced that the UAE government has given land for a temple.

The reality was slightly different. The land was already committed during Congress government in India.

Even during the Congress government this gesture of the UAE government was blatantly un-Islamic.

Narendra Modi only cashed on it and showed it as some sort of Hindu advancement.

An in your face bigot, Sudhir Choudhary, was either playing or was about to made play the same game. He or his organizers were playing the game - look we can have our way in your Muslim country.

In view of this background it was utmost necessary for some one to interfere. Thankfully princess did it.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1024 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 08:10
Kangna Ranaut Against Sikhs

India's Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi took the three controversial farm laws back after a very prolonged agitation by farmers.

The farmer agitation was started by Punjab farmers but was later joined by western UP farmers in strength and the support has been very wide ranging.

Now the actress Kangna Ranaut, known for her rabid Saffronite views, had made it a case of the PM bowing down to Sikhs.

Earlier a BJP minister's son had mowed down several farmers, mostly Sikhs, in Lakhimpur-Khiri.

Sikhs seem to be aware of this attitude because early in the farmers agitation the Akali Dal, a Sikh political party from Punjab, had distanced from their long time allies, the BJP.

It is for the first time that a high profile Saffron figure had made Indira Gandhi's actions in defeating the militancy in Punjab, by implication, an action against Sikhs.

The Sikh angle in India's treatment of her minorities is not that well known though the control of militancy is.

There are two Punjab related films available on You Tube.

One is Udta Punjab where the focus is upon drug problem in Punjab.

Another is Irada where the focus is on cancer spread in Punjab due to inexplicable water contamination.

I have a an autobiography called My Journey in Science by Hardev Singh Virk which contains an Appendix on investigations into water table contamination in Punjab. His focus is on Uranium contamination.

In the film the focus, in my view, is on other cancer causing chemicals. Punjab has a cancer special train that brings cancer patients from rural Punjab to Chandigarh.

My suspicion is that neither the drug spread, nor the chemical contamination nor the Uranium contamination is an accident.

Some diabolic elements in the militancy control establishment are behind it.

What has left me numb, ever since I realized it a few years ago, is that both the chemical and Uranium contamination are nearly impossible to deal with and Punjab has been rendered inhospitable by some nefarious human agents.

I have been left dumb by the problem of Muslims in India because we are scattered all over India. Now I feel that we are lucky.

That we Muslims are spread all over India has saved us from the same fate as the Sikhs.

I also have the impression that at least some one each in the makers of both of the films knew the reality but did not have the courage to say it explicitly.

To me this looks like among the biggest crimes against humanity and the agents who have perpetuated it must be very powerful and capable of harming those who bring their dastardly act into open.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1025 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 11:36
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
My suspicion is that neither the drug spread, nor the chemical contamination nor the Uranium contamination is an accident.

Some diabolic elements in the militancy control establishment are behind it.

This would be a very audacious thing to do.

The Sikhs are considered Hindus by the Sangh, are they not?

Sir, do we have any examples of such targeted assault on an entire people in post-independence India?

If this has been going on for a while, it would be nearly impossible to conceal, unless it is some "deep state" type of activity, in which case we will never obtain any evidence to prove it, just like it has been nearly impossible to prove that Modi and Co were directly responsible for the carnage in Gujarat.

Quote:
Now the actress Kangna Ranaut, known for her rabid Saffronite views, had made it a case of the PM bowing down to Sikhs.

It is for the first time that a high profile Saffron figure had made Indira Gandhi's actions in defeating the militancy in Punjab, by implication, an action against Sikhs.

It looks like the Sangh uses her to gauge the public acceptance of extremist views they can mainstream.
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#1026 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 13:08
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Now I'm really confused!

Maripat = sharjan8643

Or

Maripat ≠ sharjan8643

;)

I get the impression that sharjan8643 is a different existing member2k, but now this is a whole new level lol
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1027 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 13:57
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Somewhere I too got the vibes that we know sharjan but the feeling was not strong enough. Of course sharjan is definitely not Maripat.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1028 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2021 16:53
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Maulana Sajjad Nomani Sahab brings another issue related to Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui to the fore.

These are small steps by which the Indian narrative will get focused on real problems rather than the distractions created by the Lib-Dem paradigm.

Jazakallah, Sir. It was very comforting to know that ulama and elders are doing work behind the scenes in the manner that all serious work gets done, i.e., without making a hue and cry, without son et lumiere.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1029 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2021 06:05
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Intellectual Crisis in Muslim Ummah

By Dr. Javed Jamil,

The Milli Gazette
Published Online: May 02, 2015
Print Issue: 1-15 May 2015

Dr Javed Jamil is a gem of a person, mashallah. I've read his articles on a wide variety of topics on contemporary problems and solutions from an Islamic perspective. If he is a member of the Jamat e Islami then he is an example of the excellent work that the Jamat e Islami does. Credit where credit is due.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1030 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2021 08:19
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Looking at the current strength of the BJP, he thinks Modi or someone like him is going to be at the helm of things for at least another 15-20 years, before course correction sets. However, society will be irreversibly fractured by then.

I am getting the following thoughts about the fracturing of the society.

The suicide trend in our retired soldiers clearly tells us that they are realizing that their actions in Kashmir were not justified.

This in turn means that though the armed forces have been communalized by the communalization was not complete and Lord Most High willing it will not be complete.

This in turn means that communalization of the society will not be hundred percent.

In turn it means that we Muslims should avoid any action that affects this assessment adversely.

I am not saying that Muslims are doing anything to fuel Islamophobia of Hindus.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1031 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2021 03:28
Sir, there are reports of Hindutva fanatics attacking and desecrating mazars and dargahs. How should we react to this? These are places of obvious shirk and vice, but they are nominally associated with Muslims. Ideally, Sunni (Barelvi) groups should take up this cause and we could offer external support to them in the form of solidarity, but not speak up directly on the issue of mazars and dargahs. Would this be a good compromise position between not speaking up at all, and speaking in full support of mazars and dargahs?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1032 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2021 07:37
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

This veneration of tombs is an innovation and Shirk. We are not part of that paradigm.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1033 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2021 09:23
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
We are not part of that paradigm.

Thank you for the edification, Sir.

On a different note, for your viewing pleasure:

youtube . com/watch?v=zpfJyraOseU

This is Abhijit Iyer Mitra on The Jaipur Dialogues. I would never watch anything on The Jaipur Dialogues, but this particular episode was very satisfying to watch, and helped me learn a lot about the thought process of educated, modern, right-wing Hindus. The Q and A at the end led me to believe that a lot of right-wing Hindu noise we see on serious social media is actually based overseas, in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and perhaps The Middle East.

The very deep divisions in the right-wing Hindu ecosystem is a source of much solace. The divisions we see in the Muslim community are equally well represented in the non Muslim communities, and perhaps even more so, because at least Muslims, no matter how divided, will always agree on the centrality of the Kalima Tayyiba. It just goes to show that people everywhere are similar, irrespective of ethnic, racial, linguistic, or religious identification.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1034 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2021 15:43
Maulana Sajjad Nomani Sahab on a Western Fraud

I salute Maulana for a hard hitting stand on human rights.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1035 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2021 15:47
Maulana Qamar Ghani Usmani HA Travels to Tripura

Maulana Qamar Ghani Usmani HA traveled with his team of Tehreek Farogh e Deen and their legal adviser. They traveled from Delhi to Tripura to assess the situation after the riots. They consulted Advocate Mehmood Paracha Sahab for all their legal matters. They tried to get FIRs (first information reports) filed against the rioters who burned a mosque and destroyed shops of Muslims. The rioters also raised blasphemous slogans against the Honor of Rasoolullah SAW.

Maulana and his team were arrested under a draconian law called the UAPA. They were however released after 20 days in police custody.

Maulana attributed his quick release to the barakah of Namoos e Risalat (Honor of Rasoolullah), because they had gone to bring the blasphemers to book. Maulana and his team are now safely back in Delhi.

youtube . com/watch?v=urQw2nqYUWE

Jump to page: