Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#946 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2021 15:32
Pakistan Victory and Indian Muslims

A Facebook friend was asking why Indian Muslims are happy with Pakistan victory.

None of his Muslim friends replied.

Let me try to figure it out.

Pakistan was created when Muslims realized that in independent India they might end up losers.

And effectively that is what has happened in nearly eight decades of independence.

But the Muslims of the Muslim majority areas got freedom not only from the British but from the Saffronite bigotry too.

This Indian Muslims are happy for the Muslims of Pakistan.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#947 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2021 07:18
Sharjeel Imam's Post

In last few days there has been massive Saffronite attacks on Mosques in the north eastern state of Tripura in India.

My desire for years has been to say such things in my posts that will give courage, determination and encourage my brothers and sisters and make them happy.

Sadly most of the time I have to talk about the things like above.

I must admit that to get good news you have to work for it. You have to make sacrifices for it.

And the good news starts coming in after a lot struggle.

There may be brothers and sisters who'll say that in India we are doing lots of struggle.

There are our Masha-ikh here.

There is Dar-ul-Uloom.

There is gigantic Tabligh work going on.

Hence good news should start pouring in.

But it has not. Why?

The reason is clear. If you want good news on the security front then you have to work on it.

If you want good news on the front of Muslim empowerment then you have to work for that.

Dr Zakir Naik worked on Dawah front but got locked outside India.

Good news is delayed in this case.

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui and many others have been working on the Dawah front.

He too and several others are in jail for that.

The good news got delayed in this case too.

Sharjeel Imam started working on the CAA issue and he has not got bail for more than a year.

Good news is delayed in this case too.

Officially 14.2 percent of Indians are Muslim.

This amounts to about 18 crore at least.

There are only about five countries more populous than this number.

Problem of Indian Muslims is gigantic one.

Historically big problems faced by the Ummah are rather few.

There were the Crusades.

There was the Mongol devastation of the Arab world around Baghdad and that of Central Asia.

There was the western colonialism.

There was extermination of Islam and Muslims from Spain.

And in present times there is US post-colonial world order where the US has devastated several Muslim countries.

And then there are the Saffronites dreaming of a repeat performance of Spain type in India.

And they have to be taken seriously because their history is scary in the sense that they dealt with three other religions, Ajivika-Jainism-Buddhism, in the same way as the Christians did to Islam in Spain.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#948 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2021 16:22
No Magic or Miracle for India

This life is a test of Muslims.

Muslims find themselves in historically most delicate situation.

Allah SWT has set up a test for them.

After Islam was completed Allah SWT declared that some of you must do Allah SWT's work.

Many will think that Tasawwuf is Allah's work. Others will call Madarsa work as Allah's work. Yet another set of Muslims would aver that Tabligh work is work of Allah. Lately some would say that real work of Allah is Dawah.

In fact Aligarh people would say that modern education is also Allah's work.

And it is amply clear that none of these has protected Muslims of India from falling into this terrible trap laid by the Saffronite zealots.

Lib-Dems do not want Muslims to solve their problems. And there is no miracle in waiting to solve our problems.

That is not the deal Allah SWT gave us in the Noble Qur'an.

And this should give an idea about why not only the Saffronite but even the Lib-Dems of India were aghast at Taliban swiftly taking over after US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

(By mistake this was posted in I Have a Purpose thread.)
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#949 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2021 08:22
Rajiv Tyagi's Facebook Post

Fear of the fascist is a bigger impediment to crushing its head, than fascism itself.
I don't know who this speaker is, but the Muslim community needs more articulate speakers like this, to banish fear of the fascist...

Above are the words put by Mr Tyagi before a video of Deputy Chief of Jama-at-e-Islami where he is telling Muslims that the fascists of India fear Muslims and that is why they are acting the way the are.

Why can our people not talk like him?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#950 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2021 09:11
Dawah Round Up

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab says that the time is most conducive at the moment in India for Dawah work.

His attitude is that we have to save our blood brothers and sisters from hell fire.

He also talks about the reaction of Hindus to Dawah gestures on our part.

The ground reality turns out to be slightly different.

When I say slightly different I am under stating.

The Hindu reaction turns out to be completely irrational.

A Christian preacher was burnt alive with his son a few decades ago.

And after many years of court case the Judge declared that the culprit, Dara Singh, was merely trying to teach the preacher a lesson.

I suppose there can hardly be any more stark signal about Hindu reaction to Dawah.

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui himself is in jail for the Dawah work he did not do.

I know him by now for more than a decade and I can vouch from personal experience that he does not do Dawah himself.

Of course he is not only a genuine but even a courageous person. He will not deny that he is a Dayee.

And Dawah is legal as per Indian constitution.

But for long there has been signals in India that the things in India move by power play and power dynamics and not by the constitution.

Of course Muslims keep vouching for the constitution because it gives them a better chance than the power structure.

And ignoring the power structure has lead us Muslims into a very bad soup.

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab thinks that solution to every problem of Muslims if Salle Ala Muhammed - Dawah.

I always had the hunch that he is talking in a typical Deoband style.

Tasawwuf is the way to go. Madarsa is the way to go. Tabligh is the way to go.

Now we have Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui who has been telling us that solution to every problem of Indian Muslims is Dawah.

Of course Aligarh meant nothing to Deoband. At least theoretically. In practical terms they have better regards.

Here one question arises - what has Aligarh done in last about eight decades? Or why have they not done anything?

This brings us to a related question - what have Muslims of India done to address their worldly problems?

I have tried to take stock of such things in my writings. In this post the focus is on success or failure of Dawah work of Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab.

The end result is that the Saffronite is not pleased. This I expected. They have slapped such articles of Indian Penal Code against Maulana that under normal court proceedings these will not stand scrutiny.

But that is not how the things have been happening in India.

Many decades ago Supreme Court ruled that people have right to propagate their religion if it does not lead to social unrest.

This has practically neutralized the freedom for Dawah.

One particular aspect of Maulana's case has been that the Lib-Dem Hindus has been completely silent on his case.

Usually they take a stand against any event when Muslims are wrongly framed. But not in case of Maulana.

Muslims are not asking the Lib-Dems about their silence in case of Maualana's arrest.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#951 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2021 09:20
Tripura Violence

Last week there have been massive attacks against Mosques in the north eastern state of Tripura.

Though the Tripura High Court has taken suo moto case against this outrage yet this episode is again a milestone against Islamophobic events in India.

Sadly the Islamophobic elements are make great strides under Modi government.

Of course let us not forget that the biggest stride, destruction of Babri Masjid, was done PV Narsimha Rao's Congress government.

The Tripura attack is a milestone in two ways. Firstly Mosques were not targeted in such a coordinated way. Secondly there was sloganeering against Rasoolallah SAW.

Barelwis take great pride in being upright in defending the honour of the beloved Prophet SAW.

The boys who butchered Kamlesh Tiwari for his blasphemy in all probability were Barelwis. In case of Tripura this is a whole group of people insulting the Prophet of Islam PBUH.

Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#952 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2021 09:22
Possible Lib-Dem Reaction

If Muslims start taking the issues in their hands then the Lib-Dem section of the majority community in India will not like it.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#953 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2021 05:35
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Agreed, Sir. Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab DB has always been of the view that Dawah is a duty of every Muslim, and the solution of all the problems of the Muslim Ummah. This is because he is the leader of his dawah movement. Similarly, every leader of their respective movement will almost exclusively stress on the importance of their own effort. This is true of nearly every major movement.

In the Aap Biti of Maulana Zakariya RA, he mentions an incident. He was traveling with his uncle Maulana Ilyas RA. They traveled to Meerut to meet a senior student and khalifa of Maulana Qasim Nanotvi RA. His name was Maulana Abdul Ali Meeruti RA (to the best of my recollection).

The meeting was initially very cordial. The host treated them very honorably, and fed them, and made provisions for their repose in an underground room to ward off the summer heat.

Their talk broached the subject of the effort of tabligh. Maulana Ilyas RA insisted that this was the most important work and absolute need of the hour. Maulana Abdul Ali RA cautioned him to temper his views and give due importance to all the other efforts of deen. The discussion grew very heated and acrimonious. Maulana Zakariya RA ultimately calmed Maulana Abdul Ali RA. He reasoned that any person can only make a significant impact in his line of work if he completely immerses himself in it and considers it to be the end all and be all of his existence.

Maulana Kaleem likely feels the same about his own effort for this very reason.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#954 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2021 05:54
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Mashallah, Sir, fantastic motivational speech by Sayyad Ameenul Hasan Sahab.

He's absolutely right about the Saffron brigade being fearful of the potential of the Muslims. Little do they know that by engaging in oppression, they are bringing to the surface the same potential that they are fearful of.

Most Muslim organizations have increased their grassroots level work in our area, so this is a promising development.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#955 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2021 07:40
Yogi Will Crush Muslims

Today's main headline in a Hindi news paper is that do not sing paeans to Pakistan otherwise you will be crushed.

I do not consider myself to be extra brave or even courageous and in fact when a Saffron zealot asked me to say 'Jai Shriram' I immediately complied.

But I am not feeling scared by above menacing words of UP Chief Minister Mr Yogi Adityanath.

I am certainly feeling rather angry.

But then there will be any number of people who will ask me why Indian Muslims sing paeans to Pakistan.

I shall begin with myself. I have explicitly told a Pakistan man that I can not accept his Facebook friendship to keep on a safer side.

Clearly I am not among them who are singing paeans to Pakistan.

But what about those who are? Well no one is singing paeans to Pakistan. There used to be some Muslims who used to support Pakistan in cricket match.

Now the situation has changed. Under the Saffron onslaught this tribe has all but disappeared.

And sooner or later Muslims will decide that this kind of noise from the Saffronite is offensive and hence not acceptable.

(I wrote above post for Facebook but did not post.)
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#956 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2021 12:04
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
when a Saffron zealot asked me to say 'Jai Shriram' I immediately complied.

Sir, I always assumed the AMU campus was safe from such direct frontal attacks on a personal level. I wager you move in intellectual circles, both on and off campus. Are academicians also resorting to such open thuggery?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#957 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd November 2021 06:41
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

It was in my village that is near Dadri.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#958 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2021 01:10
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Sir, this is even more disturbing, because in our villages, we all know each other and we've lived side by side for ages.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#959 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2021 15:07
Gurugram Cancels Namaz at 8 Sanctioned Locations

The NDTV link

Basically in north India the situation was always as bad as it looks from this report.

Muslims were left economically backward and that did not happen by accident but design to had a part in it.

And Muslims were not allowed to construct mosques by the Hindus.

And now they are being stopped from praying in those open places where they were allowed earlier.

Muslims have to overcome their fears and show certain amount of drive and courage to change the dynamics that had set in 1947.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#960 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2021 13:19
Bilad-e-Islamia : THE ISLAMIC CITIES

In this poem from Baang-e-Dara Allama Iqbal talks about Islamic cities. He begins with Delhi.

Today Narendra Modi, infamous for Gujrat 2002, rules that city.

I long for the bygone glory.

Sarzameen Dilli Ki Masjood-E-Dil-E-Gham Didah Hai
Zarre Zarre Mein Lahoo Aslaaf Ka Khawabidah Hai

The region of Delhi is adored by my grieved heart
In every speck of it the ancestors’ blood is asleep

Paak Iss Ujhre Gulistan Ki Na Ho Kyunkar Zameen
Khanqah-E-Azmat-E-Islam Hai Ye Sarzameen

Why should not the land of this desolate garden be holy?
This region is the shrine of the grandeur of Islam

Sote Hain Iss Khaak Mein Khair-Ul-Ummam Ke Tajdar
Nazam-E-Alam Ka Raha Jin Ki Hukumat Par Madar

Kings of the Khair al‐Umam are asleep in this land
Dependent on whose rule remained the world order

Dil Ko Tarpati Hai Ab Taak Garmi-E-Mehfil Ki Yaad
Jal Chuka Hasil Magar Mehfooz Hai Hasil Ki Yaad

Memory of assembly’s warmth still renders the heart restless
The splendor has been burnt but memory of the splendor is still secure

Jump to page: