Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#931 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 08:47
The Partition Residue

During freedom struggle Muslims were worried about the shape of things to come after independence.

They wanted to know about the shape of the post independence government.

They wanted assurance that Muslims would not subordinated to Hindus post independence.

They suggested, through the Indian Union Muslim League, several measures to ensure Muslim safety, well being, equality and protection.

All of these measures were rejected by the Congress.

Muslim League, barely seven years before independence, demanded that the Muslim majority areas of east and north-west be granted freedom not only from the British but independent India too. that was the Pakistan demand.

This left a big loop hole - the situation of Muslims in independent India.

In independent India Nehru made praiseworthy arrangement to provide Muslims a level playing field.

Muslims did not capitalize on this and failed to take advantage of equal opportunity in education.

As a result of this and other measures Muslims were left economically backward and out of jobs in independent India.

A significant part was played in this by the Gandhi-Ambedkar Poona pact that gave the Dalits, the then Harijans, dual reservation in jobs and legislature.

As a result Muslims today are worse off than even Dalits.

Officially Muslims constitute 14.2 percent of India but do not have a proportionate share in power.

Let alone the Saffronite, even the Lib-Dems of India will not be amenable to this idea.

Because of this people like late Dr Abdul Jalil Faridi, late engineer Ahmed Salim Peerzada, late Salahuddin Owaisi and his two sons are termed communal not only by the Saffronite but even the Lib-Dems.

The result is for all to see. Muslims are weak on economic front and jobs and their security situation that began with alarming things like Hyderabad and Jammu massacres have become even more alarming after the advent of the latest saffronite governments post 2014.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#932 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 08:55
Bajrang Dal Violence During Prakash Jha Film Shooting

Prakash Jha is a film maker from the Indian state of Bihar who was shooting a film called Ashram 3 in Bhopal in Central India.

Bajrang Dal goons unleashed violence during the shooting.

Police is taking action against the goons.

The point is that Prakash Jha is a Hindu but his crime is only that he is not a Saffronite.

In summary the Saffronite would like hit and kill anyone who does not hate Muslims.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#933 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 09:12
Are All Hindus Islamophobes?

Professor Ariful Islam is among those guys who has analyzed the issue of Indian Muslims in most thorough manner and thus I have to take not only his findings but even his views seriously.

His view is that I should not differentiate between the right wing Hindus, the Saffronite, and the Lib-Dems.

From my view point the issue does not look that black and white.

MK Gandhi was a liberal democrat par excellence and he was gunned down by a Saffronie Nathuram Godse.

Then at least four high profile Hindus were ruthlessly killed for their leftist views.

Many social media activists who regularly write against the Saffron have been regularly threatened by the Saffron bigots.

Recently RSS mouthpiece Panchjanya wrote an article against Indian IT giant InfoSys that sent the workers into a state of fear.

The Lib-Dem opinion makers are hated by the Saffronite.

The non-Godi media journalists have been pushed to the fringe.

Most of these are Hindus.

In view of this ground evidence it will not be right to conclude that all Hindus are Islamophobes.

Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi got 31 percent votes in his first tenure.
In his second tenure that is currently going on he got 37 percent votes.

Number of Hindus in India is nearly 80 percent.

Clearly all Hindus are not voting for him.

The trouble is that the elected minority has been behaving in an autocratic manner.

Congress get about 20 percent votes and the BSP share too should be about the same.

This means that rest of the Hindu community has solidly gone behind Mr Modi.

Yet it is just 37 percent who voted for Mr Modi.

The most we can conclude from it is that 37 percent of Hindus are Saffronite Islamopgobes.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#934 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 09:38
The Weakest Muslim Link

There is a Facebook Indian Muslim personality - Md Zahid.

He writes in Hindi and he has been brilliantly analysing the situation of Indian Muslims.

And then one he told what Indian Muslims should do.

His suggestion was that Indian Muslims should keep their heads down and focus on improving their social conditions.

It is difficult to argue against this kind of advice.

After all Indian Muslims missed on seventy years of Indian development and even the Dalits are now better then Indian Muslims when it comes to government jobs and economic conditions.

So where is the hitch? Where has Mr Md Zahid got it wrong?

Today Muslims of India face unprecedented aggression from the Saffron quarters and to face it they need courage and determination. This courage, motivation and determination is what Mr Md Zahid punctured when he delivered his verdict.

In the famous book Seert-un-Nabi by Allama Shibli Nomani and Syed Sulaiman Nadwi there is discussion of a Hadith while discussing character of Muslims. According to this Hadith Rasoolallah SAW said that most heart breaking things are excessive miserliness and extreme cowardice.

Today Muslims of India need utmost courage and utmost determination and these were the two things that Mr Md Zahid punctured.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#935 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 10:44
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Sir, I would argue that some of the 37% are also selfish opportunists who will go whichever way the wind blows, and these people have no ideological moorings. However, I do agree that a fairly reasonable estimate is still one out of three Hindus being Islamophobic. The problem is that rabid Islamophobia is more fervently espoused by the younger generation, and as time goes by, these youngsters will move to more positions that call the shots, so the challenges are only going to get larger. A very bright silver lining in our current situation is that after all that has happened lately, 2 out of 3 Hindus are not Islamophobic.

Khwaja Iftekhar Ahmad Sahab, in his interview, has also said that dialogue with the RSS will still be a major pertinent issue even if temporarily political fortune begins to favor non-BJP parties in the coming elections.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#936 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 11:30
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I don't take everything they say at face value and sometimes there is hint of tanz towards other scholars but it's they also offer another alternative view without affecting your aqaaid.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#937 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 14:32
Thank you Sharzan and Rajab for your respective responses.

As a reminder to myself : We still have to discuss why Muslims of India did not make the best of the opportunity provided by the secular Congress governments for many decades?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#938 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 16:30
Attack on Muslims in Tripura

According to a news report the police is covering 150 mosques in Tripura after attacks.

The news appeared several times in my Facebook time line and yet I do not have enough energy to go through it.

This is the situation of Muslims today in India and the world.

Are we Muslims paying enough attention to these issues?

Others can complain, just like me, that too much is happening and it is not possible to pay attention to every happening.

It is like saying, during the Mongol invasion, that they are attacking at too many places and hence due attention can not be paid to them.

This is precisely what is happening right now.

Na samjhoge to mit jaoge aye Hindostan walo
Tumhari dastan tak na hogi dastanon mein

Allama Iqbal said:

If you do not wake up, o Muslims of India, then you'll parish
And even your story will not be a part of the book of history

This is one of the most dire couplets that I know of from the Allama.

And what are the plans of the Saffronite?

Many people think that the worse they can do is to reduce the Muslims to the level of Shudras - the lowest level in the Hindu caste system.

The sad truth is that they began with that premise and worse - for them Muslims are worse than the Dalits, who are out side the fold of the Hindu caste system.

When I arrived in Aligarh in 1985 a senior pointed out that the Saffronites have the intention to rename Aligarh as Harigarh and want to make it an example like Spain.

More than five centuries ago the Spaniards gave the Jewish people the option to either leave Spain or face death.

Five centuries ago they gave the same option to the Muslims. And implemented it ruthlessly.

As a result Islam and Muslims were stamped out of Spain.

The west does not talk of Spain when talking about Islam and Muslims.

The Saffronites do have the same dream.

Muslims of India do not realize today this dream of the Saffronite.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#939 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 16:35
Gul Muhammed Does not Move

Zamin jumbad, falak jumbad
Na jumbad Gul Muhammed

Late Dr Israr Ahmed used above couplet in one of his talks. It means:

The earth move, the sky moves
But Gul Muhammed does not move

He is pointing out to the fact that even when the earth shakes the Muslim does not take not of it.

Today the Saffronite bigots have the most hideous plans about Muslims of India and yet Muslims of India are not taking note of it.

Late Dr Israr Ahmed said in his talk that he has been speaking for thirty five years and there has been no effect on his audience.

For me too there is no one in the queue waiting for instructions from me about what to do to address the situation of the Muslims in India and the world over.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#940 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 16:42
Am I Complaining?

Am I complaining about Muslims not taking note of my findings?

No.

Firstly my investigations have taken too long and these are not complete yet.

Secondly just like late Dr Israr Ahmed I intend to diagnose the malady and leave the things there.

But there is something that I would like to crib about - the task has been a difficult one for my limited abilities.

Of course I have been saying that again and again.

And also I have been saying what I am doing in my analysis - again and again.

I suppose by now brothers and sisters have got a very good idea of what I am up to.

Thus now on wards my task is to just complete the analysis for India and the global analysis.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#941 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 16:58
Short Coming of My Analysis

When Shaikh Abdullah Azzam landed in Pakistan the Muslims world was already in turmoil in the sense that the struggle was going on at some level of commotion.

This means that Muslim world had realised the situation even before his arrival on the scene and physical action was underway.

My task has been to take stock of the situation of the Muslim world.

Late Dr Israr Ahmed too did the same. His strategy was that he would educate the Muslims and a revolution will come from within.

Since there has been no revolution in the Sunni Muslim world even after more than a decade of his passing away some people might conclude that his mission has failed.

Far from it.

When Imran Khan says that Pakistan will henceforth not be a part of any war, only of peace, then it has taken full advantage of the teachings and findinds of late Dr Israr Ahmed. I have seen programmes where Imran Khan is sharing dais with Prof Rafique Akhtar. I am assuming that he must have been listening to late Dr Israr Ahmed's lectures too.

And let us not forget that by walking along the teachings that they study and teach in the Madarsa the Taliban have fought with the combined western might in Afghanistan and they are the men standing after the battle is over.

For Taliban at least the road ahead lies in uncharted territory.

This is where one needs a person like late Dr Israr Ahmed.

Taliban are the Madarsa people and they have done what is not taught in the Maadarsa - physical fight in the battle field.

The road henceforth need diplomacy, politics, economic management and modern tools of governing a country and indeed organize Muslim Ummah into a single unit.

Francis Fukuyama's analysis is that the US has left Afghanistan in the custody of China, Russia and Pakistan.

My view is that if the Taliban start organizing the Muslim Ummah according to the teachings of Shariah then the US will again try to put up a collaboration of the western world to thwart their design.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#942 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 17:01
India and Taliban

It is clear that India will fall on the side of the US whatever Taliban plan in Afghanistan.

I do not see Muslims of India becoming empowered enough to influence Indian foreign policy any soon.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#943 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2021 17:34
Complete India : Akhand Bharat

This
is the most alarming proposition of Greater India that the Saffronite in India dreams of.

Lib-Dems from the majority community would say that I am taking insane things seriously.

I have a few reservations.

When Nathuram Godse killed MK Gandhi it was unthinkable.

When Saffronite zealots brought Babri Masjid down it was again unthinkable.

Then BJP government came into existence under AB Vajpayee.

Then it was unthinkable that one day some one could out smart LK Advani - the man who brought BJP to the centre.

Then it was unthinkable that Supreme Court of India will give Babri Moasjid land for the temple.

Love Jihad was unthinkable.
Cow lynchings were unthinkable.
Ghar Wapasi was unthinkable.
Unthinkably 80 percent of Indian media became Saffronised.

All through out Indian history after independence the Saffronites have been orchestrating unthinkable things.
Pogroms, massacres and riots.

And then they have these plans of the Akhand Bharat.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#944 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2021 14:37
Greater India Again

In this map the news item spells out the wild and uncontrolled imagination of Saffron leader late Deen Dayal Upadhyay where India extends from Hungary, Romania, Moldovia, Ukraine, Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and then on wards upto Malasia and Indonesia.

How could this idiot be so courageous, even in his privacy?

And then I realized that the moron entered deep into Europe piggy back riding the Gypsies!
There can not be any other explanation.

Remember that the Dutch, French, Portuguese and the British came to India as traders and then the rest is the history.

DDU would simply use the Gypsy forays to establish Indian rule from Australia to central Europe.

Phew!

This map shown in the link above gave me very serious goose pimples for last twenty four hours.

Do not forget that the Saffron image for India is extension of what they did to the Ajivikas, Jains and Buddhists in the past.

Guruji MS Golwalkar wanted to benefit from the example of what Hitler did to the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. Guruji wanted Hindus to learn from this example and profit by.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#945 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2021 15:16
Sarfaraz Nazeer's Post on Facebook

लगेगी आग तो आएंगे घर कई ज़द में।
बांग्लादेश में साम्प्रदायिक घटना के प्रतिउत्तर में सटे भारतीय क्षेत्र नार्थ ईस्ट त्रिपुरा में मस्जिदों और मुसलमानों पर हमले की खबरें लगातार आ रही है, अब तक ग्यारह मस्जिदों में तोड़फोड़ की गई है और लाखो की संपत्ति नुकसान की गई।
बहरहाल मुझे सरकार से और प्रशासन से कोई शिकायत नहीं है। सरकारों का रेकॉर्ड मुसलमानों के लिए हमेशा से खराब ही रहा है, लेकिन जिन्हें हिंद पर नाज़ था वो कहाँ है? शिकायत तो उनसे भी नहीं है, लिख दे रहे हैं ताकि सनद रहे।
पाकिस्तान के किसी मंदिर पर हमले का जस्टिफिकेशन हमसे मांगेगे और खुद अपने देश के अल्पसंख्यकों पर मुह में दही जमा लेंगे।
केस 100 कैरेट दोगलई का है। शिकायत मत समझना। और हाँ कश्मीरी पंडित वाला एग़्ज़ामपल तो बिल्कुल नहीं देना, डोंगरा नरसंहार की पुरी रूदाद बताएंगे इस बार।
Translation by Google

If there is a fire then the house will come in many days.
In response to the communal incident in Bangladesh, there have been reports of attacks on mosques and Muslims in the neighboring Indian region of North East Tripura, so far eleven mosques have been vandalized and property worth lakhs has been damaged.
However, I have no complaints with the government and the administration. The government's record has always been bad for Muslims, but where are those who were proud of Hind? There is no complaint even from them, I am writing it so that it remains sanad.
They will ask us for justification for the attack on a temple in Pakistan and they themselves will put curd in their mouth on the minorities of their country.
The case is of 100 carat duplicity. Don't take complaint. And yes, don't give the test of Kashmiri Pandit at all, this time the whole story of the Dogra massacre will be told.

(For a change I notice a heartening attitude of a Muslim)

Jump to page: