Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#886 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2021 06:53
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
We have the talents, we have the resources, and we have the numbers. What is sorely required is a well thought out strategy under a bold and audacious leadership.

I agree. We should get weight according to our numbers.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#887 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2021 07:05
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Maulana Nadvi DB's political advice to Muslims

youtube . com/watch?v=bobtSZoqFe4

Summary:

In any society, the leader of Muslims in their political, economic, religious, and martial matters should be a Muslim.

Indian Muslims should abandon the thought of relying on non Muslims to represent them politically. Muslims should rally round a Muslim leader who will carry their voice to the legislature.

Ulama need to come out openly and designate a Muslim leader that will be the face of the Muslims in this upcoming UP election.

I had a difference of opinion with Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi in a previous meeting of the AIMPLB, but I hold no grudge against Owaisi Sahab due to that difference of opinion. I deem him to be the most appropriate face of political leadership for Muslims today.

It is an abominable slander against Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi by certain sections of Muslims who claim that he is an agent of the BJP/RSS. Those making these allegations should provide valid proofs and terminate his membership to the AIMPLB. Else, they should desist from the slander.

Akhilesh Yadav is in error when he does not act according to the advice of his paternal uncle, who is more experienced in matters of political strategy.

NOTE: Professor Sahab, if you can spare the time, I'd appreciate your feedback on Maulana's talk.

EDIT: To mods, I've accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. If you would kindly move it to the "India Diary" thread, I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry about the mess up.

Ya akhi I not only agree but I am happy that he had made this proposal.
Personally I have not been able to support Asaduddin Owaisi publicly because the Lib-Dems will be like how can you support a communal person like Owaisi. The matter of truth is that Asaduddin Owaisi has nit uttered a single communal word. Akbaruddin Owaisi has and happens to be Asaduddin's younger brother. On one hand this is a brilliant strategy of good cop bad cop where Akbaruddin gives a verbal tit for tat to the rabidly communal Saffronite while Asaduddin talks of constitution, constitution, constitution. On the other hand the Lib-Dems, unable to sort out the mess take the evidence from Akbaruddin and slap it on Asaduddin.

But there is a way out here. Rather than naming Hindus in general in his speeches Akbaruddin should name the filthy Saffronites and then the Lib-Dems will not have much of an argument against him nor they will be able to create vibes against Asaduddin.

But let me tell you that even in its present form the Asaduddin-Akbaruddin good cop-bad cop combination is a Muslim answer to the Lib-Dem-Saffronite good cop-bad cop combination from our brothers from the majority community.

Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#888 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2021 07:09
(Posted here from another thread)
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Maulana Nadvi DB's political advice to Muslims

youtube . com/watch?v=bobtSZoqFe4

Summary:

In any society, the leader of Muslims in their political, economic, religious, and martial matters should be a Muslim.

Indian Muslims should abandon the thought of relying on non Muslims to represent them politically. Muslims should rally round a Muslim leader who will carry their voice to the legislature.

Ulama need to come out openly and designate a Muslim leader that will be the face of the Muslims in this upcoming UP election.

I had a difference of opinion with Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi in a previous meeting of the AIMPLB, but I hold no grudge against Owaisi Sahab due to that difference of opinion. I deem him to be the most appropriate face of political leadership for Muslims today.

It is an abominable slander against Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi by certain sections of Muslims who claim that he is an agent of the BJP/RSS. Those making these allegations should provide valid proofs and terminate his membership to the AIMPLB. Else, they should desist from the slander.

Akhilesh Yadav is in error when he does not act according to the advice of his paternal uncle, who is more experienced in matters of political strategy.

NOTE: Professor Sahab, if you can spare the time, I'd appreciate your feedback on Maulana's talk.

EDIT: To mods, I've accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. If you would kindly move it to the "India Diary" thread, I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry about the mess up.

Ya akhi I not only agree but I am happy that he had made this proposal.
Personally I have not been able to support Asaduddin Owaisi publicly because the Lib-Dems will be like how can you support a communal person like Owaisi. The matter of truth is that Asaduddin Owaisi has nit uttered a single communal word. Akbaruddin Owaisi has and happens to be Asaduddin's younger brother. On one hand this is a brilliant strategy of good cop bad cop where Akbaruddin gives a verbal tit for tat to the rabidly communal Saffronite while Asaduddin talks of constitution, constitution, constitution. On the other hand the Lib-Dems, unable to sort out the mess take the evidence from Akbaruddin and slap it on Asaduddin.

But there is a way out here. Rather than naming Hindus in general in his speeches Akbaruddin should name the filthy Saffronites and then the Lib-Dems will not have much of an argument against him nor they will be able to create vibes against Asaduddin.

But let me tell you that even in its present form the Asaduddin-Akbaruddin good cop-bad cop combination is a Muslim answer to the Lib-Dem-Saffronite good cop-bad cop combination from our brothers from the majority community.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#889 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2021 14:45
Quote:
this is a brilliant strategy of good cop bad cop where Akbaruddin gives a verbal tit for tat to the rabidly communal Saffronite while Asaduddin talks of constitution, constitution, constitution.

Subhanallah, it had never occurred to me that this was the strategy of this duo.

Quote:
Akbaruddin should name the filthy Saffronites and then the Lib-Dems will not have much of an argument against him nor they will be able to create vibes against Asaduddin

Professor Sahab, this is a fantastic recommendation, and will completely checkmate the Lib-Dem camp.

On another note, Professor Sahab, our dear respected Colonel Sahab had suggested that Indian Muslims adopt a strategy that he had been successful for Bosnian Muslims. It was the propaganda of the Serbs that Bosnian Muslims were the descendants of Muslim invaders who had committed atrocities against the natives. The strategy the Bosnian Muslims adopted was to own up to any perceived incidents of aggression and apologize collectively on behalf of their forefathers, and to also state unequivocally that Islam had nothing to do with those misdeeds.

Would such a strategy be beneficial in the context of Indian Muslims, considering we face similar demonization by the Sangh? Would this help to take the wind out of the Sangh propaganda?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#890 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2021 07:33
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
On another note, Professor Sahab, our dear respected Colonel Sahab had suggested that Indian Muslims adopt a strategy that he had been successful for Bosnian Muslims. It was the propaganda of the Serbs that Bosnian Muslims were the descendants of Muslim invaders who had committed atrocities against the natives. The strategy the Bosnian Muslims adopted was to own up to any perceived incidents of aggression and apologize collectively on behalf of their forefathers, and to also state unequivocally that Islam had nothing to do with those misdeeds.

Would such a strategy be beneficial in the context of Indian Muslims, considering we face similar demonization by the Sangh? Would this help to take the wind out of the Sangh propaganda?

Good questions my dear.

Here are my comments on this aspect.

In India Islam is as old as it is in Arabia.

As a result the Hindu knows a lot about it.

I have read myself accounts of various sects of Hindus regarding Islam.

All of them take it as a competing theology and hence try to devise ways to disprove it.

Clearly all of them have failed.

The result is that we have the Saffron theology.

The Saffronite is basically an atheist because the second head of RSS Guruji Glwalkar was.

And the Saffronite have realized that no theological concoction will stand before Islam.

Hence around 1925 itself they had realized that the only option for them is to wipe out Islam.

They embarked on that programme and foolish continue till this date.

In my view whatever we Muslims had to communicate to the Hindus had already been done.

In my view Dr Zakir Naik's work can be taken as the conclusion of Muslim argument.

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab things that we should approach the Hindus with love. This is a good thing but in my view it is not needed any more.

In prophetic times, before Rasoolallah SAW came the prophets would propagate Islam and people would either accept or reject.

In those cases when people as a whole rejected Allah SWT's message there were severe punishments.

Rasoolallah SAW's case became slightly different. I know not of any severe punishment for rejection of Islam.

Of course the Saffronite has create most dire situation for the Muslims of India.

Maulana Kaleem siddiqui will spend whatever time they can keep him in custody but at the end of the day they will have no case against him. Then the Maulana will come out and continue his work as he was doing earlier.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#891 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2021 16:58
OIC Takes Note of the Situation of Indian Muslims

OIC, Organization of Islamic Co-operation, took note of Assam events. Apparently earlier too it had taken note of the dire situation that Muslims of India find themselves.

Hindi newspaper Nav Bharat Times calls it spewing venom against India and meddling in internal matters.

I have not read Nav Bharat Times in ages and thus I was surprised to note that it is a Godi medium now, medium sitting in Modi's lap.

What was even more surprising BBC adopting the same tune. BBC used the headline that India makes a return hit against OIC.

In a related report Shekhar Gupta tells us that situation in India looks like the one that was there three decades ago with insurgencies in Punjab and Kashmir.

But what was really worrying me today was the following thought. The Saffronites want to put Indian Muslims to genocide since 1925. If Indian Muslims wake up and take note of their dire situation then at the most they can change the outcome from a genocide to a civil war. Both are most scary possibilities.

In this context many people harbour the feeling that the west, particularly the US, will not allow a genocide to take place in India. My feeling is that these are misplaced hopes.

During the recent visit of Mr Narendra Modi to US for UNGA session US President kept him at a an arms length and did not allow him to hug. Vice President Kamla Harris gave a brief talk on importance of protecting democracy in India. In my view this is all that we Muslims of India can hope from the US.

Of course OIC taking note is quite different from not taking any note.

Also let us not forget that Princess Hind Al-Qassimi took note of Indian happenings once again.

My impression is that let alone the Saffronite even the Lib-Dems would like to lecture us that we should not be happy at Gulf people taking note of our situation.

Historically let us note that Hazrat Shah Waliullah of Delhi RA wrote to Ahmed Shah Abdali about the chaos created by the Marathas in India. At the moment Indian Muslims can not even cry for help from Muslim world.

A Facebook friend, from majority community, feared that there will be backlash in the country to the events that have happened in Kashmir - killing of some non-Muslims.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#892 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2021 08:55
Saffron Fascination Among Hindu Youth

In this report Vivan Marwaha analyses why is Hindu youth fond of Indian Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi.

The adulation can be seen in the accompanying photograph.

He forwards various reasons behind fascination of millennials for the Saffron.

Defying conventional wisdom this youth voted again for Mr Modi in 2019 with an increased percentage in spite of the employment situation becoming worse against the promises made in 2014.

One reason advanced by Marwaha is that many of the leaders now come from the vernacular background against the Congress leadership that is English speaking and hence cut-off from grass-root.

This can not be taken to be true because the leadership with western outlook has been in minority always and most of the leaders in India have always been from vernacular background.

The matter of fact is that after the Muslim and British rule the Hindus have got the feel for power after a millennium and they not only like it but love it. To boot the joy they can taste the joy of doing a lynching here and there.

In view of this the so called communal riots of earlier years were merely testing the ground whether the Muslim population will react vehemently or not. It has not. Whatever resistance Muslims showed dwindled over the years and by now it is a gigantic minority turned into pulp.

Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#893 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2021 16:58
Dr Raj Kumar was absolutely right to question the new technology says inventor Dr Robert Malone
thehighwire.com/videos/mrna-vaccine-inventor-calls-for-st...

Maybe our brother sharjan8643 will be kind enough to transcribe some of it as he has been doing on other posts. This post is a matter of life and death, lies and truth.

Only posting here due to the involvement of The Indian Doctor and The OP being an Indian Professor :) hoping that their fans will listen attentively to the interview.

Well done Dr Raj Kumar.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#894 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2021 06:40
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Brother Asaaghir I have stopped keeping track Covid related issues.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#895 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 05:49
Weapon Worship

Ultrashort introduction to something called Shashtra Pooja, the worship of weapons, something we never heard of in the times before Saffron rise.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#896 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 05:56
Dashehra or Vijaydashmi

Mohan Bhagwat, the RSS supremo celebrates the Victory Day, traditionally the day of triumph of good over evil, Rama over Ravana now completely recast as victory of Hinduism over Islam.

In this speech he asks government to handover Hindu places of worship to Hindus. This is thinly disguised threat to Muslims to hand over Varanasi and Mathura Mosques to Hindus.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#897 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 06:11
Hindu Science and Mathematics

One of the accusations that I find difficult to defend against concerns development of science or lack there of under Muslim rule.

Clearly there was no Muslim conspiracy to keep Hindus underdeveloped in science and it is clear that Muslim world as a whole missed out on the latest phase of science but there is ample evidence to the effect that these were Muslims because of whom the ancient Hindu knowledge of science and mathematics was communicated to the west.

It is also clear the west made full use of this knowledge as well as that of Muslim science to where it has reached today.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#898 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 06:21
Two Categories of Muslims

In India there are Muslims who were Hindus some generations back and there are Muslims who came to India from other countries because of the Muslim rule providing the opportunity to live as Muslims. Of course there are Muslims who were, in earlier times, part of the ruling dispensation. We shall include these in the latter category.

The attitude of these two groups will be different towards the present Saffron machinations in India.

For the indigenous Muslims the problem is to demonstrate that Islam provides them a way to deal with the Saffron challenge.

For the Muslims who came from outside the same opportunity is there but their thinking is that Muslims from outside India will organize themselves and come to the rescue of Indian Muslims today.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#899 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 06:28
Democratic Era and Indian Muslims

The world moves in the direction that it does without bothering about those who leg behind.

Muslims in general and Indian Muslims in particular missed on the significant developments in the European lands.

We missed on science and we missed on social front as well, particularly the political.

When Europe came, via Cape of Good Hope in South Africa, to India and the rest of the Muslim lands then though we took a couple of couple of centuries but we did fall into European lap like ripe fruits.

In India we have so far failed to utilize our political potential.

Of course the Lib-Dem section of Hindus have successfully managed to hold on Indian Muslims from realizing their potential.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#900 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 06:41

In 1857 Mughal Empire had contracted to the distance from Old Delhi to Palam - just a few kilometers.

There was the East India Company, traders turned into rulers and there were Hindu rulers around.

The Hindu rulers around Delhi organized them and declared a war against the British under Mughal leadership.

India lost the war against the East India Company and India went under the British rule.

Muslims bore the burnt of the British ire.

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan had realized a little earlier that East India Company was a better job opportunity for him then the Mughals in spite of the fact that his maternal grandfather happened to be the Prime Minister in the Mughal Court.

Saharanpur Ulama, later personified in the Deoband Movement, had realized the need to take on the British.

Hence we have two movements in Indian Muslims - Aligarh and Deoband.

I am trying to develop the corresponding narrative in another thread here.

These movements have bearing not only on the Muslims of the subcontinent but even beyond.

In this thread I am focusing on bearing of these on India today.

Jump to page: