Jinn, sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2019 19:56
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Yes brother, i don't get it !

Calling them ‘Murtad’ or ‘Kafir’ is the madhab of khawarij...

I would stop at fasiq. FULL STOP

As long as they believe in the fundamentals of Din,I don’t call them murtad or kafir.The individuals of them will be judged by Allah swt on the day of judgement and ONLY Allah is best suited to decide about them.

Individuals apart,NATIONS are judged according to their collective deeds even in this world,their fate is decided here according to their collective mistakes,and are made an example for all to see....

The history of Bani Israel is well known to all. What happened to us in Baghdad at the hands of Mongoles,and in spain at the hands of Christians are other examples,and what is happening to us today is an eye opener....

فطرت افراد سے اغماض بھی کرلیتی ہے
کبھی کرتی نہیں ملت کے گناہوں کو معاف

“Nature,at times,ignores the mistakes of individuals BUT it never forgives the collective mistakes of nations”

As usual,in your ‘passion’,you have gone too far :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 02:35
DELETED
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 06:57
That brings you ‘somewhat’ closer to the religio-political views of Maudoodi sahib and syed Qutub. I am glade you could find some common grounds with them :)

Because of my well established ignorance,i refrain from arguing most of the time.May be some authentic tafseer of the ayaat you quoted would be of help,like MUARIF UL QURAN. Allah knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 08:01
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

What are you on and about mate...

Word of caution don’t be too overzealous knowing english translation of few ayats of the quran and few ahadeeth.

But your sentiments for the deen are praise worthy....But them duas you are chanting at the end, i mean seriously.....
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 09:04
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

I agree. I have become mad mate (By the way I am not British). The idea of khilafah has infected my blood.

However, I think it's no use talking about it here. I will refrain from saying anything about it from now on.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 09:07
I have become very sad today. Very sad at my ignorance.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 09:13
I am afraid of my own over zealousness. Oh Allah! Save us all from becoming khuwarij or murtad or the ones you love not. Ameen. Sum Ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 09:48
What is happening my dear boys?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 10:04
ALIF wrote:
View original post

My last question from you brother about this issue.

What is your belief in regards to Afghan Taliban. They are not ready to accept democracy. They are not ready to contest as a political party. They are fighting against Afghan ("Muslims| The Ashraf Ghani & Co" who recite kalima and certainly do believe in the fundamentals of Islam).

What is your opinion in regards to Afghan Taliban.

Are they khuwarij too?

What about Mufti Shamzai Shaheed RH who was of the opinion that democracy is kufr and even endorsed the idea of rebelling against secular governments.

Tell me the name of the building from which I could jump.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 10:04
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Not to worry Maripat :)

I wish you could know how much I love sipraomer.I am a cold blooded animal so I need to derive some ‘life’ for my Iman from him...

Poking him is a necessity for me :)
+3 -0Like x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 10:25
Maripat wrote:
View original post

It is very difficult to draw a line and set clear boundaries between being a daee and indulging in fiqhi issues. The situation today is too difficult. When you say something other than the Jamhoor ulema without having the title of Mufti yourself, then the path of truth becomes more difficult.

The jamhoor ulema endorse democracy which makes it difficult for those who want to establish khilafah. Because of organizations like Daesh, even the righteous ones who favour true khilafah are also labelled as khuwarij. The kuffar call us terrorists while our own brethren call us khuwarij. Sigh! Maybe this is what being Ghareeb means.

Those authentic ulema who are against democracy don't have much say in the society. Their personalities are made controversial by the media. Their voices are shushed by the zaalimoon. Then the task to defend and call for khilafah falls upon ignoramus like me who don't have adequate knowledge of quran and sunnah to give powerful arguments in favour of khilafah and against democracy. Even if, I am not able to convince anyone, I myself will never believe in democracy and secularism. Insha Allah!

Only Islam Prevails!
Only Khilafah Prevails!
Long Live Khorasan!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 10:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You need not to jump from any building sipraomer :)

I never challenged your views regarding opposing ‘the system’, I only requested you to be careful about the Iman of those who still believe in the fundamentals of Din,because it gives them the right to remain members of the ‘elite club’ of Ahle Iman. Their ideology may be polluted,corrupt and stinking,still their basic Iman remains untouched unless they willingly denounce it.

Now your questions :

Afghan taliban are fighting for a right cause,we are duty bound to support them. Ashraf Ghani is helping the occupying forces and defending the status co,so we oppose him....If we take out his support of occupation from equation,for me it leaves the whole situation as internal political struggle between two ‘Muslim’ factions fighting for political supremacy.

Prophecies will certainly materialise when time comes,but I don’t know if taliban are exactly the same people mentioned in ahadeeth. Who can be sure ? Let us not base our judgments on the basis of prophecies alone. We can’t be sure of its timings and it’s real meaning...and most of the prophecies regarding end times fall into this category.

Democracy in its present shape is a stupid system and obviously wrong but dictatorship of the militants (who are morally weak and insufficiently trained in Islamic values and traditions) will be an even worse alternative.Let us wait till the dust is settled and we are able to think in a more rational way how to establish a system based on shura.

I wish you can find some free time to go back through the history of the emergence of ‘militant religious political’ groups amongst us and the damage it has already done to our society and to the ummah at large.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 10:50
Brother SipraOmer,

Can you help me locate the verses of the Quran or narrations from Hadith that tell us that our purpose of living is to establish Khilafat.

Would be much appreciated, Jzk :)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Ask this question from the khulafa e Rashideen who were spreading the khilafah on the globe. Also ask this question from Sayyiddina Isa AS who will rule the world and establish peace and justice. Also ask this question from the hadith where it is mentioned (paraphrasing) that "A man from my progeny (Muhammad ibn Abdullah aka The Mahdi) will establish peace and justice in the world as there will be fasaad and zulm before."

Also ask this question from Sayyidina Abu Bakr RA that why did he use force in order to deal with those who denied to pay the zakah and those who became murtad.

Also ask this question from those 10,000 Sahaba RA soldiers that why did they conquer Makkah and instead didn't rely only on Dawah of Iman and Tazkiyah of Nafs.

What is the meaning of Taghut?

If dawah,ilm and tazkiyah are enough then why did the Sahaba RA establish the Islamic system in Madinah under the leadership of Prophet Muhammad SAWS and why did they spread the system throughout the world in their life time?

What was the need of such a huge empire?

Sahih International: Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their Deen which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. (24:55)

Tell me the tafsir of this verse Oh Wise One!
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:32
Sipraomer wrote:
Tell me the tafsir of this verse Oh Wise One!

Allah is Al-Hakeem (The Wise One)
+1 -0Like x 1