Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Words of Wisdom of Hadhrat Shaykh Maulana Adam Sahib DB (Jame Masjid Leicester)

You have contributed 27.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2014 18:25
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2014 20:04
السلام عليكم

Can u give us a brief info on Hazrat Maulana Adam sahab (db)..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2014 20:18
dr76 wrote:
View original post

this is the Shaykh's biography:
archive.org/details/kalimat_Biography
He is the Imam of Jame Masjid in Leicester and the Patron and Head at Jameah Uloomul Quran
He has three sons:
Maulana Ahmed Ali
Maulana Imran bin Adam
Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam Al-Kawthari
+1 -0
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2014 17:05
Assalam o alaikum...
I am from Pakistan..i want to contact with Hazrat Maulana Adam (db)..so if you will guide me or grant me with his contact,i will be very thankfull to you..m also from chistia order from Hazrat Sheikh Zakriya' khalifa Hazrat Maulana Aziz ur Rehman Hazrvi(db)
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2014 15:17
No post ratings
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2014 07:35
JazakALLAH khair...
No post ratings
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2017 01:50
I believe you met Hazrat in 2015 if I'm not mistaken?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2017 08:10
السلام عليكم

Masha Allah.. some fond memories and time surely flies.. Yes, he had sustained a fracture on the way back from umrah and stayed here for a while in Dubai.. and we had indeed benefited a lot from him.. Alhamdulillah..

Alhamdulillah we did whatever little we could.. got him admitted to a good facility & was operated by expert hands and he did well Masha Allah..

fortunately for me, after being discharged he was lodged at a residence just a few yards away from where i stayed.

So after my work and on my off days i would stay long with him, was invited to join him for a delicious Gujrati Biryani..
Gujrati food is superb i must say.. :-) Masha Allah..

His son Maulana Ahmed Ali sahab , Maulana Imran sahab are humble folks Masha Allah.. and i guess Gujratis carry a reputation for hospitality Masha Allah..

I gifted him a biography on my Shaikh Hazrat Maulana Syed Mukarram Hussain sansarpuri sahab (db) (khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Qadir sahab Raipuri رحمة الله عليه ) and a copy of the periodical wasiyatul irfan which had the chapter on ikhlaas (Translation of which i did here sometime back)

At times i would sit beside him at bedside and ask questions.. Masha Allah.. his replies were so moving and touched the heart.. a reflection of Mashaikh of the past..

Alhamdulillah these little talks were so refreshing and there would be a little group of 4- 5 people him..

I learnt that if it were to be in U.K .. people would have flooded the residence..

It was also good for him to have a little quite time.. sometimes we would sit quitely in the balcony in the evenings amidst some light hearted talk.. the surgeon who operated showed up once a day for a brief checkup and Maulana infact would be happy to see him.. he was a cheerful gentleman..

Once i asked him a question whether ulema were also in need of Tazkiya.. and recorded his indepth reply which was very beneficial..

I had recorded and sent to Maulana Imran sahab who has uploaded on his youtube channel..

Here -
Halalified YT Audio

Request duas from All..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2017 15:40
dr76 wrote:
View original post

You should write a series on your meetings with various mashaikh,well,you have already written about it multiple times,just put all of your writings on the subject in one place,like a new thread..may be..

Just a request :)

The reason being,we all do forget the finer points or details with time. Better record them for our benefit. JazakAllah Khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2017 16:31
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Ji sir.. إن شاء الله :-)

i once replied with 'Sir' to Mufti Abdur Rahman mangera sahab (db) on twitter... & he wonders if i still lived in the British raj.. :-)

duas..

wa Assalam..
+3 -0Like x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 13:38

dr76 wrote:
View original post

Mufti Mangera Sahib (HA) is great.

I asked him a question and he flatly said that he disagrees. I told him that such and such Maulana (who worked with him) on the project could see my point and he replied (something like this)...

Mufti Saheb (HA): You asked my opinion and I gave it to you (honestly). The other Maulana doesn't like arguments and disagreements. If I also agreed with you what will it achieve besides massaging your Nafs? You come to me for honest critique so I will be derelict if I didn’t disagree and did so openly and clearly. What you are expressing might be (worldly) correct but our guide is Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam) and Sunnah is our way. What you are expressing is based on your knowledge and (professional) expertise and I cannot comment on it from the Dunya perspective.

Masha’Allah, Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!

+4 -0Like x 4

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?