» Definetly
68%
19 members | 0 guests
» no he doesn't interest me
33%
9 members | 0 guests
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Thaminahwilma, Yasin, Taqwah, abu mohammed, Taalibah, Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, Acacia, the fake shaykh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, abuzayd2k, Maripat
33 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 10:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

In the first video I understood from mufti menk...

1. In the beginning the Muslims were NOT ALLOWED to fight the kuffar even though they were being persecuted. They were NOT ALLOWED to retaliate.

2. Then Allah revealed ayats of the quran instructing the Muslims that NOW they are ALLOWED to fight back.

3. But these ayats are not instructions for us today. They are records of history for us to use as an example.

4. The quran has verses of history where history has been recorded and these commands are not for us.

5. Islam is ONLY about peace.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 11:31
Quote:
Islam is ONLY about peace.

100%. Islam is only about peace. Jihad is meant to bring the peace back.
+3 -0Ameen x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 12:42
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 12:55
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

The difference in the peace is not peace. Its freedom.

Both define freedom differently.

We, Muslims, want the freedom that is preached by Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The same freedom gives us peace.

The peace the others are looking for is not peace, it is deception from the devil.

We want the same peace the Jews and Christians preached.

We want to live as nature asks, they want to go against nature.

Those who preserve the nature are doing well. Those who go against nature is a threat to humanity.

We want peace in its entirety, they want a piece of peace!
+1 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 12:58
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If someone from the media takes a screenshot and publicises it in the media. The witchhunt that ensues.

Will bring alot of peace to the muslim community I am sure. And to the members of this forum. And you will peacefully be labelled an Anjum Chaudhry or a Shaykh Faisal.

I think that is the type of peace that Mufti Menk was trying to avoid spreading.

+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 13:14
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 13:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Freedom is an illusion. The word, just like the words "terror" and "Jihaad" have been hijacked and given its own meaning and perception, "freedom" was hijacked from as long as I can remember.

There's no "true" freedom anywhere if there's rules and law. You're only "free" as long as you keep your owners and rulers happy. In my personal opinion (I repeat, personal opinion), UK has one of the best freedoms in the world but it's nowhere near true freedom.

China is free to eat dogs but try that in UK and you'll probably get a longer sentence than human murder.
In UK you can absolutely humiliate the prime minister and you'll become a highly paid comedian on BBC. Try doing that in China and you'll most likely disappear. So is UK more free than China?

True freedom really is in self-contentment. Strength in faith in Allah and Taqdeer. When nothing can shake you, you are free even in prison. There are many like this in this world and celebrities are not one of them. Mufti Menk is a celebrity. Saying the right things doesn't make a person a scholar in a classical sense. Mufti Menk can do a video of just raising his eyebrows a few times and it'll get half a million views in a day. Maulana Saleem Nawab can give priceless jewels from his vast in-depth studies of Tafseer and it'll only reach those whom Allah wills it to reach.

Don't fault the celebrity, they're doing what they're good at. I can't name many (if any) who deliberately say anything to harm Islam - Blame the weak and pathetic (in its true meaning) public and weak Muslims who need bite-size Islam fed to them on instagram and facebook.
+8 -0Like x 2Ameen x 1Winner x 6
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 13:29
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Start by blaming me. I am weak and pathetic and it is because of me Islam and Muslims are in the state that they are.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 13:41
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If the scenario I outlined takes place what will happen. 2 weeks of raging Tabloid headlines. And hostile debates on TV news. Plus vitriol on Social media.

Mosques and Islamic centers receiving threats. Sisters in Hijab and elderly muslims being attacked physically and verbally in the streets. And much more.

But its okay you can feel good about everything "I was just speaking Haq Bro..." This is kind of stuff Anjem Chaudhry crew used to come out with.

How about choosing your words carefully and reflecting on the consequences.

+2 -0Agree x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#175 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 14:08
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I understand what you are saying.

I'm actually against terrorism. I live in England and it is my duty as a muslim to abide by the law and rules of England and that is what I do and will do.

I believe that the western/non muslim powers have contributed to terrorism by shutting down dialogue from true ulama and true Muslims. This has left a vacuum which then gets filled by terrorist organisations such as isis.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#176 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 15:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

What you are saying might make sense to you in your head but it leads to depression and anxiety. The fact is that not a leaf moves without the will and consent of Allah Ta'ala and the Ummah is being collectively punished for its collective sinning and the Ummah needs to be improve in order for the conditions to improve.

So we will need to return to the Sunnah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in order for our conditions to change.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#177 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 15:43
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Agree but isn't part of the change required to start taking ALL aspects of deen? What good is it if tomorrow evry Muslim took up 5x salah but then denied hudood, jihad, purdah, lgbt issues?

For me someone not praying but knows what's halal and haraam and accepts his weakness is better than someone who prays 5x but then thinks Islam needs watering down and reform parts so its palatable to the western audiences
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#178 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 15:48
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

They have not shut the dialogue they are controlling the narrative.

It is a strategy that was borrowed from the FBI called COINTELPRO a counter intelligence programme that was used in the 1960's. Targetting political movements in particular the black civil rights movement.

(1) Fund radical speakers to incite fear and revulsion amongst the general public against Islam. Was successfully accomplished and Anjem Chaudhry was one of those exposed as a plant a few years ago.

(2) Fund thinktanks to support the
demonisation of Muslims. Was succesfully accomplished a few of these have been established most notably Quilliam Foundation and Maajid Nawaz.

(3) Create muslim advocacy organisations creating the impression that these are grassroots and are purely there to advocate for the rights and protection of muslims. A few of these have been established Tell Mama, Muslim Womens Network etc. That are directly connected to the home office. There main purpose is to control the narrative in a manner that pleases the government.

(4) Try and co-opt the leadership of established muslim organisations. They tried and failed with this one they had their stooge and puppet Muhammad Amin the head of the Conservative Party Muslim association. Join the MCB to incite a leadership election he lost that election. Is no longer part of MCB.

(5) Establish and fund various deviant groups to create a new modernised Islam promoting Homosexuality, Feminism, and female congregational prayers.etc. This process is on going.

I could go on and on but you get the picture various other things going on. Fake Trojan School plot so they can use that as an excuse to indoctronate our children. The Prevent Startegy. Have enquiries on discrimination against muslims but put Islamaphobes in charge of the enquiry and issue a report saying Islamaphobia does not exist.

Monitor muslims on the internet. Use bots to incite hatred against Muslims you find that across social media. In the comments section on youtube and elsewhere.

The point is we need to know the enemy and their plots. Respond in a cool calcutated and productive manner.

Making emotional statements on the internet does not bring benefits.

+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#179 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 17:06
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Yes I can't remember if it was Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera / Sh Yasir Qadhi, but during the 30 day Quran Tafsir in ramadan , one of them mentioned the need for the topic to be discussed properly.

Its not just celeberity speakers, Everyone speaks about Islam is peace and no one understandably teaches the full picture.

Sh Yasir Qadhi has a nice lecture explaining how Islam certainly wasn't all "peaceful" throughout history, and there was legitimate expansion and conquering of territories.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#180 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 17:08
+2 -0Like x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?