» Definetly
68%
19 members | 0 guests
» no he doesn't interest me
33%
9 members | 0 guests
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Thaminahwilma, Yasin, Taqwah, abu mohammed, Taalibah, Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, Acacia, the fake shaykh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, abuzayd2k, Maripat
33 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2012 21:26

UNCRONTOLLED USE OF PHONES AND DEVICES

When we become enslaved by social networking sites or applications, we stand to lose the real people who truly mean most to us.

If we have no control over how long we spend on our phones or devices we may find our homes breaking up systematically. The way we use our phones & handheld devices can determine the direction of our marriages & condition of our homes. One by one, today’s spouses are complaining of the same problem – uncontrolled use of phones & devices.

Are you prepared to limit the time you spend on phones, games & social apps to save your marriage?

Make your decision.
Mufti Ismail Menk

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2012 22:16

"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:

UNCRONTOLLED USE OF PHONES AND DEVICES

When we become enslaved by social networking sites or applications, we stand to lose the real people who truly mean most to us.

If we have no control over how long we spend on our phones or devices we may find our homes breaking up systematically. The way we use our phones & handheld devices can determine the direction of our marriages & condition of our homes. One by one, today’s spouses are complaining of the same problem – uncontrolled use of phones & devices.

Are you prepared to limit the time you spend on phones, games & social apps to save your marriage?

Make your decision.
Mufti Ismail Menk

This is so true I had to repeat the satement. It is pretty bad, in fact I've decided to get rid of things like whatsapp, it tells me who is on whatsapp just by going through my contacts, this is exactly what facebook does, and on top of that, if anyone of my contacts download whatsapp, I get a notification.

We have numbers in our phone books who we dont call or contact but have them in case of emergencies etc. It can be dangerous and can lead to major fitnah.

Jazakallahu khair for this important message and glad to see you back, WasSalaam.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2012 20:01
Jazakallah sorry I wasn't I muftisays that much often because my PC wasn't working but now I have got a iPod touch I use the safari so I will be using that until my PC arrives inshallah .
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2012 21:38
No post ratings
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2012 20:04

Being Corrected

Being offended when we are corrected, seriously reduces our chances of improving or achieving heights in any field.

We must always welcome those who correct us and show us where we are going wrong.

In most cases, those who regularly correct our ways and habits or errors in any filed are those who truly care for us.

People who intentionally do not correct us are either insincere or fearful of our reaction due to being offended.

Mufti Ismail Menk

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2012 20:05
Condemning Others

Putting ourselves in the shoes of others momentarily in order to try to understand them better before commenting or acting against them is very important.

Many people condemn others without trying to see where they are coming from or why they have acted in a specific way or said something.

If we are sincere, we will understand one another better & possibly reduce much unwanted skepticism, hatred & enmity.

Mufti Ismail Menk
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Birmingham
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2012 09:55
Does anyone know what madhan Mufti shab is and what he follows. reading up on him it seems his a deobandi from studing from darul ulloms
No post ratings
Rank Image
Birmingham
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2012 09:58
sorry i mend what madhab
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2012 10:54
Mufti Ismail Menk is a fantastic Deoband scholar of the Hanafi Fiqh.
No post ratings
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2012 21:35

Visiting the sick, assisting them in any way, inquiring about them and praying for them has many benefits, hence it is considered a great act of worship.

It boosts the morale of the sick, making them feel much better, giving them a sense of belonging which contributes to their recovery.

The psychological impact of a kind word, a prayer and a visit is so great that the sick begin to feel much bet…ter and the greatest of miracles can occur even after medicine has given up.

It also makes us realize the gift of health that the Almighty has bestowed upon us and gives us the opportunity to be thankful.

Taking care of the sick can result us being protected from such sickness as well as easy entry into paradise.

The day WE fall ill, we will be surprised at the number of people who inquire about us, pray for us and visit us over and above those who take care of us. This is what makes us one big family.

The genuine concern for one another is a vital component of a happy community.

When was the last time you visited the sick, assisted them in any way, prayed for their cure or inquired about them? Make it a regular feature in your weekly routine.

Mufti Ismail Menk

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2012 21:36
Ooops Sorry i forgot to post this in the Mufti Menk page really sorry
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2012 22:38

"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:
Ooops Sorry i forgot to post this in the Mufti Menk page really sorry

Salaam, its ok, I've merged the topics.Jazakallahu khair for the beneficial post.
No post ratings
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2012 21:08
The Gift Of Health

Visiting the sick, assisting them in any way, inquiring about them and praying for them has many benefits, hence it is considered a great act of worship.

It boosts the morale of the sick, making them feel much better, giving them a sense of belonging which contributes to their recovery.

The psychological impact of a kind word, a prayer and a visit is so great that the sick begin to feel much bet...ter and the greatest of miracles can occur even after medicine has given up.

It also makes us realize the gift of health that the Almighty has bestowed upon us and gives us the opportunity to be thankful.

Taking care of the sick can result us being protected from such sickness as well as easy entry into paradise.

The day WE fall ill, we will be surprised at the number of people who inquire about us, pray for us and visit us over and above those who take care of us. This is what makes us one big family.

The genuine concern for one another is a vital component of a happy community.

When was the last time you visited the sick, assisted them in any way, prayed for their cure or inquired about them? Make it a regular feature in your weekly routine.

Mufti Ismail Menk
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2012 17:05

After Divorce

Whilst divorce may release one from oppression, it is used as a door for a different oppression by some.

It requires true piety & great character to fulfil one another’s rights after divorce.

Trying to show who is more powerful, who was right or being bitter about how the marriage ended, spreading rumour & insult results in great loss & silent suffering of the perpetrators & at times the innocent children.

Children take to all sorts of regretful habits because of their inability to deal with warring parents in any other way.

Mufti Ismail Menk

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2012 17:06
React positivetely

Sometimes it takes a very big mistake we make in life to transform us into the best of people.

When people make mistakes, react positively.

When we make mistakes, reflect correctly and draw lessons. Don't repeat a mistake.

Mufti Ismail Menk
+2 -0Like x 2

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?