(4) Darul Uloom has been equivocating for as long as I remember. Remember that every Fatwa coming out of the Darul Ifta is merely 'legal opinion' on which it is not a must to act.
(5) Clearly we have not sorted out and hence we have no plan to sort out our communication gap with our western Bosses on such sensitive issues.
(6) I wrote on Facebook a few mildly strong words about Charlie Hebdo raking up yet another controversy and an Italian FB friend got so worked up that it was some real work to get him off my back. Then too he went to his own wall and made a presentation about the issue that was even worse than he was doing at my wall.
(7) West need to be tutored about our sense and sensibilities.
(8) At the moment they are, like my Italian FB friend, trying to Educate us about civility and modernity.
(9) My grudge is that the Madarsa is not doing enough in this direction.
(10) I admit that they are more vulnerable than us in this regard.
(11) The trouble involved for us is not small either if we try to do our bit of communication.
(12) We do need a planned effort in this direction but we have no plan or even an organization to do that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1-0Informative x 1
back to top
Muslim Ummah aspires to attain a rightful and honored place among the civilizations of the world and make our proportionate contribution towards international peace, progress and happiness of humanity.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah