You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muslimah.., muslima, MUSLIMAH_119, Taqwah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2008 23:30

One day, a brilliantly beautiful andfragrant flower, with attractive colours met a pearl, which lives farin the bottom of the sea, and has none of these characteristics. Bothgot acquainted with each other.

The flower said: "Ourfamily is large; roses and daisies are members of the family. And thereare many other species that are various and countless; each has adistinctive scent, appearance etc."

Suddenly, a tinge of distress appeared in the flower. "Nothing accounts for sorrow in your talk; so why are you depressed?" The pearl asked.

"Human beings deal with us carelessly; theyslight us. They don't grow us for our sake but to get pleasure from ourfragrance and beautiful appearance. They throw us on the street or inthe garbage can, after we are dispossessed off the most valuableproperties; brilliance and fragrance"

The flower sighed. And then the flower said to the pearl :"Tell me about your life! How do you live? How do you feel it? You are buried in the bottom of the sea. "

The pearl answered: "AlthoughI have none of your distinctive colours and sweet scents, humans thinkI am precious. They do the impossible to procure me. They go on longjourneys, dive deep into the seas, searching for me. You might beastounded to know that the further I lay, the more beautiful andbrilliant I become.

That's what upraises my value in theirthought. I live in a thick shell isolated in the dark seas. However,I'm happy and proud to be in a safe zone far from wanton andmischievous hands and still the humans consider me highly valuable"

Do you know what the flower and the pearl symbolize?

Think!!!!!

You will find the answer.

The
Flower is the unveiled woman (who shows her charms) and the Pearl is the veiled woman (who conceals her beauties)
Think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Taken from here www.thedefendersoftruth.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=274
report post quote code quick quote reply

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?