Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

double standards

You have contributed 50.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2007 13:05
Admin Edit: Post full of hatred towards the Ulamaa removed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2007 13:49
Assalamu Alaykum,

First and foremost I would like to ask how can you generalise all Moulana's and all ulema? From what you have posted it seems you are judging the Ulema. Surely what one does and the result of their actions are between them and Allah and we are not ones to comment. The ulema are those who have taken out their time in the path of Allah to seek knowledge and spread it to people like us. We should appreciate this fact.

As for matters such as fearing Allah that is between the Human and Allah, not for us to look at.

The Ulema are the inheritors of the Prophet (saw) so if you call them names and disrespect it is a form of disrespect to the Prophet (saw).

I pray that Allah instills the respect of the Ulema in your heart. Ameen.

I also hope that you can change your view.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
DuNyA
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2007 11:05
Typical example: us Muslims. e.g, are all muslims terrorists? Because of the actions of a few muslims, its result has had an impact on the muslims in general.

So, you are walking down the street, some non-muslim approaches you with words of hatred including foul language and maybe he/she even spits on your face accusing you of being a terrorist. How would you feel? Would you defend yourself?Perhaps swear back? Get into a physical fight? Ok, maybe not that far?? However, the non-muslims words of hatred would sting your heart. And the saliva running down youre face would really make you hate that person more.

I am sure your words have also stung the Ulamma. However, the Ulamma have to bear so much patience. The true Ulamma do not react with matching words and accusations. Rather, they remain silent or perhaps speak with true wisdom, kindness and love.

So, we cannot judge a religion (or in your case Ulammas) by the mistakes of one or even if it be a few. Ulamma hold a great rank compared to us and also in Allah سبحانه وتعالى eyes.

Besides, it is only a true charater of a muslim that he/she remains silent about other peoples faults. We open one fault of another persons, then Allah سبحانه وتعالى will open 70 faults of ours on the day of JUDGEMENT!!

Quote:
As for matters such as fearing Allah that is between the Human and Allah, not for us to look at.

Not for us to look at or moan about. If we are not happy with a Moulanas conduct, then it is behter (better) for us to choose another Moulana and stick to him.

Allah knows best

No post ratings
Rank Image
london
Unspecified
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2007 11:59
today we need to respect the ulema. the reason today people are away from the deen is because their havn't got respect for the ulema. the muslim should be uniting but day by day peolpe are dividing. going their seprate ways. today we need to guide the youth towards the right path. but seeing the people not united their following the custom of other religon. the reason for this is people are not takeing guidence from the ulema. today we need to teach the youth the basic of islam. because their getting lost and losing the identy of being a muslim. by name their muslim but by action t heir not,. forgive me if i said anything wrong. make duaa for me and the mankind that allah saves our imaan and makes everyone die with imaan and guide the youth on the straight path. ameen .
No post ratings
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th April 2007 01:10
[deleted]
No post ratings
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th April 2007 01:36
[deleted]
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?