Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

A letter from a concerned brother

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2006 19:50
Assalamo alaikum..dear brothers and sisters..i just recieved a pm(not on this forum) from a respected brother in islam and i wish to share it with you.

Respectable n Honourable brother, Im hoping thtas usual u'll b grat n fine n in best of ur health wid all dear ones.As I earlier told u tht I'll keep u updated abt social issues in pak.Well few days back while surfing on BBC urdu dot com, I came acrosssuch article which made me feel highly frustrated. This article is abtIdeology of Pakistan's Enlightened Moderation of Pervaiz Musharaf.

B4 giving u a link to tht article, I want to add smth in additionto tht. U knw tht our Great Islamic Republic of Pakistan has passed abill of Huddod Ordinance which is abt Protection of women. But only fewppl exactly knw the implications of dis bill. I'd not discuss wholebill bt few points n then u urself decide tht does it protect woman?

According to bill, if male nfemale who hav no legal relationship in form of husband-wife, commitsProstitution (zinna) wid mutual willingness, then it will not beconsidered as Zinna but it will be lewdness (Vulgarity). For dislewdness, only a penalty of Rs.10,000 will b made.

Prostituion with mutual willingness of both male n female will not be Zinna but vulgarity.

There r many points which goes against basic codes of Islam. But vr on way of Turkey where western values were adopted n as a result thtsociety fell down in terms of human morality n dignity n character.....

In short, dis bill is another form of "Legalized Prostitution"in Pakistan. It will promote western legalized prostitution. During mydiscussion wid frends, one of my frends beautifully said, "Iadmit that this bill protects woman but which woman? . this bill onlyprotects sluts, whores, prostitutes, whose business n profession isZinna". This bill has to do nothing wid Civilized Women RightsProtection like education n employment.

this bill goes completely against those woman who are noble n piousin character. This bill will put their lives in great risk n they mayfeel further unsafe in dis society.

Dear brp, now I give u link where u can find article. But tht iswritten in Urdu. I guess u hav tough time reading urdu. So, I also giveu summary of tht article in English. Here is a link,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/interactivity/blog/story/2006/11/061106_welcome_lahore_ms.shtml

Summary of that Article.

This article has been written by female journalist Najbaat. Shesays, "one night aftr 12.30 AM i went out in search of sum issues in acity of Lahore. I thot to visit Elite Clubs near Defense Area (a placewhere Elite class live). I found lots of luxurious cars parked outside.I also parked my small car. I went inside. There were three rooms n onebig hall. I found there was trans music n gals n boys dancing ncheering. Gals age was b/w 12 n 25 n boys age was b/w 18 n 28. all ofthem were having wine n drinks in their hands, some of them weredrinking n some were throwing wine on one another to enjoy themselves.

At first sight, I cudnot believe tht it is Islamic Republic ofPakistan. The whole environment was filled wid smell of wine n dressesof both gals n boys were very short. Gals n boys were making oneanother drink wines. It looked like western scene when boys were makingtheir gals frends drink wine n vice versa.

Meanwhile I saw, that many gals were lying on dance floorsenselessly. They were fully drunk n got out of senses. Every one wasfull of masty n cudnot care of those who were lying out of sense nunconscious. Boys n gals were doing such acts wid one another whichcannot be described in words. All of them were doing quite unethicalacts.

At 3 AM, lights were further dimmed n made the hall more romantic.After some time one song started n its lyrics were, "Its getting hot,take off ur clothes". Wid this, lights were completely off n I feltthat there short dresses were taken off n they did whatever theywanted. As lights were off, I came out of the hall immediately. I wentto meet the organizer of dis party. I introduced myself to him tht Icud not belive tht such things happens in Pakistan. On this theorganizer of this party replied, "Welcome to Lahore, you have borntoday".

At the end of dis programme when sum boys n gals came out of thehall, I tried to interview them but they cud hardly even walk. All ofthem were falling on the ground either on right side or left side bcozthey were fully drunk n half naked n some completely almost naked."

Dear bro, after reading dis article, I was pensive n thinking 4long time that where dis young boys n gals come frm? By whom were theyborn? Where r there parents? Are they mulsim? Are they Pakistani?

But this question still haunts my mind,

"Do I live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan".?

I m sorry bcoz I have no answers to above questions. But lets makedua that may Allah Subhana ho watalla, protect us frm such evilful nimmoral acts which r against the standards of human dignity ncharacter.

May Allah always keep us on right n straight path. Ameen.

Khushala o Abaada ohsaay.

With Warmest Regards,

"The best amongst you is one who is most pious in character". Al Qu'ran.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2006 21:47
i'm shocked and disgusted!!!!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR KABEERA

YA ALLAH MADAD

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2006 21:53
quite sad. the government over there is seIIing deen for the sake of foreign aid and the desire to become an economic force to compete with india (by adopting the western intrepretation of "progress"). even if there deen/cuIture etc is soId as a resuIt they wanna compete on the worId stage and be apart of the raising Eastern powers. But what they dont see/remember is aIIah wiII AIWAYS make those with good imaan/amaaI musaIIat over those who dont. AIWAYS.

western "civiIiased" worId - kids wiII fight and kiII thier parents and vice verse (onIy this past week i've read 3/4 times in press in UK that parents have kicked the heII out of thier 3/4 months oId kids - one guy put a piIIow on his 8month oId son and punched his brians out, one stuck her fags ends in her baby, one guy used to bite his 1yrs oId girI on her arms and Iegs which Ieft permanet deep scars etc thats just this week in the UK).

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 12:44
I replied to the brother in best possible manner...Ameen! Muslimah_119..true Daywalk3r the money they spend in trying to destroy the Deen and the money they take as bribes and reward will not benefit them!they will perish like Abu lahab!

1. Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!

2. No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

3. Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!

4. His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-

5. A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!

Surah 111. Palm Fibre, The Flame

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?