Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

dajjal questions

Jump to page:

You have contributed 23.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:43
Don't forget many innocent, sincere people got fooled and joined isis believing they were joining the khalifah and the people of haq. They were fooled, but they had the right intention. And then on the other side of things many people are content in their dunya and have no intention in leaving it all for the sake of Allah. Some of them seem deeni, but in reality they have more love for the dunya than for the akhirah.

And don't forget before dajjal, The Mahdi will emerge. And then the dajjal will emerge. Which group from the above will join which side? Will those who mistakenly joined the khawarij join the mahdi or dajjal? Will those who are chasing dunya join the mahdi or the dajjal? The Mahdi will offer sacrifice and hardships. The dajjal will offer ease and comfort.

If you have never gone out in the path and spent your life following Islam lite and chasing the dunya then it will be difficult for you to comprehend what will happen when the mahdi and the dajjal emerge.

The Mahdi will come first and the mahdi will sort out the chaffe from the wheat and sort out our affairs. But will those who have never sacrificed their dunya and cling on to their dunya even recognise the mahdi? Even after recognising the mahdi how many will leave their love of dunya and join the mahdi?

By leaving dunya I don't mean spending 40 days/4 months in jamaat or doing a chillah in a khanqah. I mean setting your affairs straight, packing a small bag, saying goodbye to your wife, kids, parents, and leaving them crying without any plan or hope for coming back.

A day might come when we realise we weren't such a staunch, brave, strong-iman muslim after all.

EDIT: How many Muslims pious or not pious will be taking their kids from public education to private education in order to save their iman from the new LGBT/RSE push? Answer is a very few. Because it will make a dent in their dunya. How do you see these Muslims sacrificing everything and joining the Mahdi?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:09
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

True! Chilling! But true!

In Makkah my 4 year old started crying due to heat when I was taking him for Juma Prayers. I wondered, if this is the condition when water and facilities are available then what will happen to my family when dajjal arrives. I got very upset at the thought and still it sends shivers to my spine. This Ramadhan some of the senior Namazis and Tablighis of my masjid died. I hope they have been pardoned and I believe they are very lucky to die before the starting of great fitna.

I don't know that whether I am fooling myself by remaining content at learning Quran and Sunnah to the best of my ability. Deep down, I believe that it is not enough. I am not satisfied with my progress.

My only hope for salvation is Ghazwa e Hind and me dying as shaheed in it. What will happen with my family? I don't know.
+0 -0Agree x 1
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:13
ALIF wrote:
View original post

That can easily by reconciled with what the Prophet (saw) said. He (saw) said that the kharijites will keep coming again and again and only the last group will be with dajjal. Obviously none of the earlier groups of kharijites will have met dajjal. Abu Saeed could've been either referring to the kharijites of his time or he might simply not have been aware of that particular prophecy of Prophet (saw).
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:33
Guest-22965 wrote:
View original post

So basically AFTER Dajjal, there will be no more Khawarij (another point of view)?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:35
Guest-22965 wrote:
View original post

Fine sir, that is possible...

I always get a bit confused when I read ahadeeth about end times.Obviously it is for uluma to interpret them. Hadeeth is a difficult science indeed !
+0 -0Agree x 1
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:37
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

That's what the Hadith says "the last of them will be together with dajjal"
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 10:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

After DAJJAL there will be YAJOOJ-MAJOOJ :)

Don’t expect any relief before Jannat.

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي كَبَدٍ

No post ratings
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2019 18:00
ALIF wrote:
View original post

After dajjal there will be few years of peace, no?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2019 19:04
Guest-20997 wrote:
View original post

AFter Dajjal there will be Yajooj and Majooj and when they will be finished due to the Dua of Sayyidina ISA AS and his companions then there will be peace for 40 or so years. Then ISA AS will die and rest of the major signs of Qiyamah will appear quickly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2019 19:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am under the impression that there will still be a considerable time period after Syedena Isa alaihe salam,before it all ends :

After Syedna Isa alaihe salam,he will be followed by a caliph,whose reign will be almost as good as in the life of syedena Isa Alaihe salam,then gradually things will start deteriorating. Please note,that deterioration will not be like Islam vs other religions,as there will be no other religion existing.It will be ‘blind mareialism vs Din’.

Uluma will start departing and along with it the knowledge of Din.Corruption will become widespread.Adultry will become common,people will perform acts of intimate relationships in open,and finally Quran will be lifted.The knowledge of Din will become so scarce that one lady will recite Kalima Tayyaba and when she is asked where did she learn it,she will respond ‘i heard my grandmother reciting it’ (When Syedena Anas Radiallaho anho was asked ‘How will ‘la ilaha illallah’ help her when she does not know Quran and salat,He replied ‘It will still help’...)

It is also narrated that ‘Shaytan’ will come to such people in a very pious looking disguise,and put them to shame for being so ignorant of Din,and will lead them to stay on ‘astana,s’. What a determined enemy he is...
He will not rest till people commit shirk !

Those will be the times when ‘Dabat ul ardh’ will emerge (most probably) differentiating Momin from kafir, the sun will rise from the west ( after which Iman will not be accepted) and then Momin,s will start dying,till no Momin is left alive.After that one day....all will come to an end.

I may have made mistakes in chronological order of the events, but the point i wanted to make was,that there will still be a reasonably long period of time after Syedena Isa alaihe salam before qiyama.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2019 20:15
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
After Syedna Isa alaihe salam,he will be followed by a caliph,whose reign will be almost as good as in the life of syedena Isa Alaihe salam,then gradually things will start deteriorating.

Assalam o Alaikum,
Jazak Allah for this new info. I heard it before that things will deteriorate slowly but from a person not so knowledgeable in Islam so was not sure about it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2020 11:13
The Red Heifer
www.thesun.co.uk/news/7217719/bible-prophecy-apocalypse-f...

Yahudi Dajjal ke Ane Ke Liye Kya Kya Plan Kar Rahe Hai by Shaikh Mufti Salman Azhari Saheb

Wake Up! Do not sleep. Wake up! Do not sleep. Wake up! Do not sleep.

This is not another conspiracy theory. It's the reality manifesting in front of our very own eyes. He has fooled the world to such an extent that even the most shrewd ones are not noticing it. Do not forget the over all picture.

The Jews are preparing the grounds of their messiah while the pious ones are asking me "give us proof for where in the quran it's written that working for khilafa is fardh".

Well where in the quran it's deliberately written that cocaine is haram?
And aren't hudood the part of Islam?
And what was the need for Sahaba RA to have a serious argument about the next ruler while Prophet Muhammad's body was not yet buried? (s.a.w.)

Now hit this post old and satisfy your nafs.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2020 15:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

This is two years old
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2020 04:07
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Yeah, I know. And this means that they are two years ahead in progress of their plan since 2018 while most of us are still mentally living in pre 1924 era.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2020 11:27
You are reading too much into things. Dajjal mehdi Issa (as) will come when we least expect it. If you read too much into these events you will end up like that clown imran Hossain. Majority of the hadith regarding final hour are very vague in their meaning as they don't really specify time or location. We accept these narration but if they are not clear let's not put all our eggs in one basket and insist this hadith applies to this event.

Slightly off topic involving dajjal and taqdeer. We know Issa (as) will have the honour of killing him but what abouts the 1000s who will fight dajjal. Will he jus simply escape all the sword bullets bombs that are dropped on him but the Muslims. Or will he never participate in fighting and only come out in the open when confronted by Issa (as). Im sure many Muslims will love to shoot him lol.
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?