Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

dajjal questions

Jump to page:

You have contributed 23.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2017 14:35
i guess dajjal will also be a global superstar/celebrity with millions of followers on social media. i still just cant understand how someone who will be a self confessed open jew will be able to get muslims to join. i mean qadiani and other false prophets still used the guise of islam,muslim names, arabic and weak or fabricated hadith or false interpretations to hoodwink the ignorant but an open non muslim? im not doubting he will as hadith mentions it clearly but i cant see if today a non muslim said hey guys follow me im a prophet/God, muslims rushing to join him.

ps slightly off topic as i didnt want to begin a new thread on this but who are the Romans? in Quran and hadith mentions that term is it referring to white people? europeans? christians?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2017 14:59
How many Muslim's know of or knew Michael Jackson, or even some of his lyrics?

Your missing the point brother.

A person doesn't have to be Muslim or a scholar - He just has to be a powerful Peid Piper

Today, people relax to Music, find it soothing and eternal because this is the voice of Shaitan - This is a false soothing! But people still follow.

An example: Have you ever seen a baby react to music of any kind? be it from Toys or Songs? Their body starts to move with the tune and I personally have witnessed babies moving in different ways to different music, and if the same music was played again, their body movement would change and match the original way they moved before. They have no understanding of what's being heard, but they react to it in a way that is scary.

A real life example: My baby was given a gift which unfortunately played music. This toy had two distinct tunes in it amongst others. One of the tunes, my baby, out of nowhere, starting bopping his arms in the air and to the other piece of music, he swayed left and right very slowly. This was when he was probably 6-8 months old.

Naturally we put it away. Then he found the same toy after a year and a half, and his reaction was shocking! He did exactly the same moves as he did at 6 months. The music was directing him what to do and at which pace.

Alhumdulillah, it was a great lesson for the others to understand why we don't allow music as they could see first hand the effects it has on even the purest of souls.

(On Romans, They were/are Christians www.inter-islam.org/Pastevents/FallRome.html)
+2 -0
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2019 22:24
Nobody should feel safe from dajjal. He will be master in deception. Saheeh ahaadith say that khawarij will come again and again and again until aakhiruz zamaan, then dajjal will rise from them. If you look at khawarij sifaat it will put us to shame. Mujaahadah, fikr for ummah, shauq for hijrah, i'laa kalimatullah, jihaad and shahaadat... can any of us match them in these sifaat?

So nobody should feel safe.
+0 -0Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2019 23:38
Guest-20921 wrote:
View original post

Can u provide reference to dajjal comin from khawaarij? Wont he come from isfahaan with 70,000 Jews? Also if dajjal was to exhibit khawaij character such as OTT zuhr tilaawat jubba beard fikr how will that attract the kuffar towards him? I think wot abu Muhammed said in other thread is more likely. He will be a social media influencer rich and famous and later involve himself in charity and politics. Evryone will love him as he will appease evryone. Sell is a Liberal Islam which many will accept and the kuffar find palatable. He will be seen as someone uniting 'islam' and kufr.

Allah knows best bt i can see so called Muslims calling him extremist and other names as well as head of states fighting him
No post ratings
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2019 23:54
It is mentioned in chapter of khawarij in several hadith books eg ibn majah:

Hadith No: 173
Narrated/Authority of Ibn Abu Awfa
"The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'" (Sahih)

Hadith No: 174
Narrated/Authority of Ibn Umar
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "There will emerge people who will recite the Quran but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e., killed)." Ibn Umar said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed' - (he said it) more than twenty times - 'until Dajjal emerges among them.'" (Hasan)

Hadith No: 175
Narrated/Authority of Anas bin Malik
"The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: 'At the end of time or among this nation (Ummah) there will appear people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones or their throats. Their distinguishing feature will be their shaved heads. If you see them, or meet them, then kill them.'"(Sahih)

A more authentic version is in Musnad Ahmad
No post ratings
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 00:03
Also yes, 70000 Jews will follow him when he comes out according to ahaadith.

On another note, it's interesting how salafis and yahood have worked together (many without even knowing) to make a group like ISIS. Could be a sign of things to come. It shows how khawarij types can be just as easily duped into plots of shaytaan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 06:54
Speaking of dajjal and the modern inventions influenced by him, I don't know if this has been posted somewhere on the forum,

www.local10.com/health/phone-use-causing-horns-to-grow-on...

Quote:
New research shows young people are growing horn-like features on their skulls, and constant phone usage is being suggested as the reason

Not only are we being mentally influenced by Satan, chief lieutenant Dajjal and their minions, we are also being physically altered.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 11:15
Do not leave three things and you will be protected from the fitnah of dajjal.

1. Dhikr of Allah
2. Quran with traditional understanding
3. Sunnah with traditional understanding
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 11:33
Guest-20921 wrote:
View original post

I have not posted on this forum for quite a while but I think it is necessary to point out that "Mujaahadah, fikr for ummah, shauq for hijrah, i'laa kalimatullah, jihaad and shahaadat." These are not the sifaat/qualities of khawarij. These are the sifaat of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and his Sahabah رضي الله عنهم.

Wassalam
+2 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 12:23
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I was thinking same. Khawaarij don't have fikr or zikr. They spill blood of Muslims and show mercy to kuffar. Opposite of qualities Allah gives Muslims.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 12:23
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I feel the post has been misunderstood.

What the guest is saying, in my opinion, is that the khawarij will be so pious that they will exceed their deeds in comparison to us by far and will make us look bad. This is what we learn from the Hadith.

We won't be able to match their deeds or actions. They will look so religious that we will feel shame. But the reality will be that their deeds will be extremist deeds.

So of one is too say that they are so pious there is no way any Fitnah can deter them, they are clearly deceiving themselves.

Yes these are not the qualities of the the khawarij, but that is how it will appear to us. These qualities can only be attributed to those who actually practice upon them in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah.

Any other way, it'll be biddah or extremism.

Let's not forget, the guest maybe taking into consideration the other posts written by members here and Mufti Sahib is looking at a single post/thread. I could be wrong about the guest looking at other threads!
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 13:34
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah

I don't know what other threads you are talking about but Ok I might have misunderstood his post, however I think it was necessary to clarify since others can also misunderstand. Those young Muslims who also visit the forum will take the impression that these qualities are undesirable and unholy. Qur'an and hadith tells us these are the traits of Anbiya علیھم السلام, Sahaba رضي الله عنهم, Siddeqeen, Auliya and true Muslims. His post implies as if these are abominable acts and he does not have any textual evidence to corroborate his claim that the khawarij have these qualities. They will recite the Quran, but it will not pass beyond their throats. This is what the hadith tells us. Jihad, hijrah, i'laa kalimatullah and fikr for Ummah are all traits of Muslims and we all should endeavor to have them.

Already there is so much propaganda against jihad that we cannot afford to let these ambiguous statements stay on Islamic forums without any clarification. Hope you understand my point.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 14:24
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I think that story is a hoax.

Multiple reasons for it to be a hoax.

Scaremongering
Evolutionists
Book readers not affected!
Praying
Money making
Conflict in sources or area of testing

And so on.

Yes pain is caused by the long duration of the head hanging down, which can lead to swelling, but not to changes like evolutionists would say.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 14:27
Both meanings can very easily be taken from that post.

In context I think he was referring to nothing will be as it is. And isn't this already happening with social media?

But phrasing it as "If you look at Khawarij sifaat" was probably not the best choice of words. Hopefully the guest will clarify soon
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2019 14:28
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post
Maybe you haven't understood what the khawarij are.

They have more fikr and zikr than us but in the extreme, hence they wage war on Muslim's like us.

They're ibaadah puts us to shame, but this is the misunderstanding from them and us.
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?