Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2016 07:36

Mukashafa/Dreams 2-3

The Command To Take Special care to have the Booklet Shariat and Tariqat written in Arabic

1st Jamaduth Thani 1398 Hijri / 8th May 1978

On the day of Monday a Buzrugh had begun writing and translating into the Arabic the booklet on the beard being Wajib.
Hazrat writes:

Today after Esha namaaz when a person went to present his salaams at the Roza-e-Mubarak of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam he had a vison wherin he saw Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam holding some papers in his hands. These were the papers of that which is being written in Arabic (on the beard). Thereupon Huzoor Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam showed great pleasure and happiness at it being written in Arabic and he mentioned that you should also translate into Arabic Hazrat Sheikhs book 'Shariat and Tariqat'.

Alhamdulillah, this has also been translated into Arabic by now.

Hazrat Sheikh Rahmatullah Alayh's Blessed Dream

11 Rajab 1401 Hijri

Today, the 11 Rajab 1401 Hijri, the humble servant Muhammad Iqbal came into the presence of Hazrat Sheikh (Rahmatullah Alayh) and he saw that Hazrat Sheikh was extremely happy. Hazrat Sheikh (Rahmatullah Alayh) said that 'today I have seen a very pleasant and very good dream'. Thereafter he mentioned the following dream which we have copied down from Hazrat Sheikh Rahmatullah Alayh's diary.

Hazrat Sheikh (Rahmatullah Alayh) writes:

"For quite a few nights now I have been unable to get any sleep, but at some times I drop off into a light sleep. Last night Zakarriyya (Hazrat Sheikh) saw a dream that the draft copy of my Aujas (the kitab Aujasul Masaalik) has been completed and I took this draft copy to present it in the presence of Huzoor Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. On the right side Allamah Zarqaani (Rahmatullah Alayh) and on the left side Allamah Baaji (Rahmatullah Alayh) were accompanying me. Then I reached the presence of Huzoor Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and I saw that in Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam's hands were the print orders and forms of the Aujaz, and it referred to the same draft copy which I had brought and come. Huzoor Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam showed extreme happiness and pleasure at this and made a lot of Duaa for me which I cannot exactly remember now. I became very and extremely pleased with this dream in regard with Aujaz and I have great hope that it will be accepted by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2016 04:32
jazakallahu khayran for these posts. may Allah bless you. i always wanted to read these kitabs, but i cudnt find a translation...

will it be better to put all the tazkiratur-rasheed posts in one thread and all bahjatul-quloob posts in one thread?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2016 07:25
Kanzoorbhai, jazakallah for your duas and your suggestion.

Do you mean that I should post all the incidents/extracts as replies in the same topic?

The reason I have put them as separate posts is that if a person reads the posts once, he wont go back to it. So he wont read all the later posts as well. But I am new to this forum so that was just what seemed to be the best way. When I did have time, I did post a few extracts in the same post as replies.

Unfortunately for now the Tadhkiratur Rashid posts have come to an end as stated in the Final Post. If at a later I am able to post again then we will surely post more content. Same will apply to the Qasida Burda once the extracts I have are posted.

Regarding The Bahjatul Quloob, the work was never translated completely and there are only a few posts left as just a few pages from the beginning were translated.

I hope this answers your query

Jazakallahu khayra
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?