Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Aamar Shonar Bangla (Our Golden Bengal)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 37.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2018 18:03
I quote the great shaykh:

"The fact is that the Muslims had then lost everything except their faith in God. They had not lost their trust and conviction in God, nor the inner strength of spirit.
The question is, who suffered a defeat? I would say and with regret that unworthy Muslim Kings had been put to rout and a sickly and weak Muslim society had been humbled. As for Islam, it remained where it was; it was never put out of court"
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 1
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2018 17:30
Maulana Ali Mian Nadvi RA said "The leaders of Muslim countries ought to realise that whatever good the reckless imitation of the west may do them for the time being ; it will ultimately rock the foundations of the Islamic Millat and bring it to ruin."

If deen is lost, everything is lost.
+0 -0Agree x 2
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 29th August 2018 16:39
Maulana Ali Mian RA continues:

If there was any power in the present day world which could challenge the cultural and intellectual supremacy of the west and its resulting ideological domination, it was the world of Islam (not muslims) with its own distinctive personality, its characteristic program of life and its soul stirring moral and spiritual appeal, but, unfortunately, owing to many reasons, the muslims have lapsed into such a state of lethary and disorder that they can offer little resistance to the growing influence of the West. In addition to it, the western nations are taking due care to dissipate what little of moral and spiritual awareness and vitality is left in them through an umber of well calculated steps.
No post ratings
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2018 09:41
Will authorities in Indian subcontinent muslim countries can bring change in their country without the cooperation of their countrymen. If they are ready to cooperate now with a non practicing (islam) leader, the message goes is that, only a non-practicing leader is fit to deliver in a muslim majority country. And in return the countrymen will get freedom to slaughter deen.
Or pious leader missed it, they didn't read the mind of people, they presented Islam in a harsh way.
Go ahead. Barakah can wait.
No post ratings
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2018 11:07
youtube dot com/watch?v=UR6iCrfp6Bs
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2018 22:52
No post ratings
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2018 04:40
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jazakallah brother Muadh
No post ratings
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2018 15:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Molana Tariq Jameel sab ne Nawaz sharif sab ki ahliya ki namaaz-e-janazah padayee hai. dekhinge eis per kya rad-e-amal hoeta hai.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2018 06:19
I am looking for Bangladeshi content in your posts brother.
No post ratings
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2018 09:04
Sorry!! I was not aware you own this thread.
My mistake, it will not be repeated
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2018 10:49
Anonymous wrote:
View original post
No I do not own this thread but thanks for your understanding.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2018 09:50
Imran Khan as PM of Pakistan

Imran Khan as the Prime Minister of Pakistan has got historical work ahead of him.

I did not get the time to comment on other threads that my expectations from him are on the positive side and I am hope that not only he will do good work in favour of Ummah but expect from the Exalted being of Allah SWT that his arrival is just symptomatic of the glad tidings in favour of Ummah and Ummah will find her moorings to walk on the straight path.

This comment is to suggest to him, in the sense of my feelings and desire and not in the sense that I have got any channel to him, that he should take robust and sincere efforts to make amends with our brothers in Bangladesh. He should gather the courage to acknowledge what happened in December 1971 to January 1972. History should not be left an orphan.

Our brothers in Bangladesh are doing wonderful work in the field of Deen and my personal feelings are that Ummah will soon be proud of them. A few days ago I browsed the Facebook page of some Ulama society of Bangladesh and I saw wonderful pics of Mosques, Madarsas, Ijtimas and even funeral processions that were absolutely Noorani.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2018 15:44

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Picture were Noorani? IF you are not careful you will get a Fatwa on you too due to your heretical thinking :lol

+1 -0Creative x 1
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2018 04:27
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Bangladeshi brothers are good in academics also. They present good research papers in international forum. We can't recognise it due to Their simple life style .
+0 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2018 06:16

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I agree. I could not come to this point so far in this thread but you are absolutely right. And I am ashamed why I ignored this angle. This is a wonderful aspect that should have been brought to focus early.

No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?