Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

OPINION ABOUT MAUDUDI SAHEB

Jump to page:

You have contributed 19.6% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
724
Brother
798
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 05:12
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Know this that I completely understand what you are saying regarding how people would interpret and misuse the kind of thing that I said. However, I myself am at a point where I don't really care about what people think of something that is the truth.
Islam was never meant to just exist as a non-dominating religion in the world. It was always supposed to rule the earth, that's the nature of this religion and it surely will become dominant once again. But the prerequisites for that are not yet present in the Ummah. The kind of emaan that is needed to bring that endgame to fruition. So all the dawah efforts are serving exactly that purpose. To bring that kind of emaan back into the people's hearts. That's the true purpose whether people want to understand it or not and whether it scares people or not.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 05:58
fod1083 wrote:
View original post


You maybe right but sometimes we need to remain silent for the grander good and sometimes we need to speak for the very same reason. This work was apolitical from the beginning because of it's Chishti origins, is apolitical and will remain apolitical and has no reason to become political. A senior worker once told me about Maulana Yusuf RH (or Some other elder) that he once said that a time will come that this work will get banned. So he told me don't contribute in it negatively.

Also, some senior ulema clearly and explicitly state that only those will be doing jihad in Imam Mahdi's time who are currently engaged in jihadi effort. Otherwise forget it because training is done before the war starts and not during the war. There is a huge difference between doing gasht and running, jumping, learning karate and learning how to fire a gun.

Ok, before the mods show up, I think there is nothing constructive in further posting in this thread.

Wassalam.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,650
Brother
3,309
Maripat's avatar
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 06:39
It should not be taken as self congratulatory but I am getting a feeling that there has been good amount of communication in last few posts.

All thanks are due to Allah SWT.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-10,092
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 09:28

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There is no such thing as "Aqeedah etc of Deoband" according to Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) who was actually born in Deoband. "Deobandiyyat" is Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat and not a distinct anything!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3KcJfjQXk

As stated by Mufti Zarwali Khan (HA) Jamaat-e-Islami is a political organisation and not a Manhaj/Maslak anyways…The one who agrees with Maulana Maududi (RA) in or outside of Jamaat-e-Islami is a different story

You can have circular arguments with yourself on the topic in many threads.


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
115
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 11:31
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

“This work was apolitical from the beginning because of it's Chishti origins”

Can you please elaborate further on this statement ? It is a very interesting comment.

I thought Shaikh ul Islam ml Syed Husain Ahmad Madani نور الله مرقده was ‘chishti’ and Deobandi but was still ‘very political’ , those Akabir who fought against British imperialists in Shamli must be political to some degree, Shaikh ul Hind Ml Mahmood ul Hassan رحمه الله and his Reshmi Rumal movement was also supposed to be political...

I don’t have to add to it that they were all ‘chishti’ par excellence.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:17
ALIF wrote:
View original post


If you read Shaykh Abul Hassan Ali Nadvi RH's book Tareekh e Dawat o Azeemat. And read the volume about Chishti Mashaykh. I think it's the third or fourth volume. It is clearly written there that Chishti Mashaykh unlike Imam Rabbani RH and unlike Suharwardi Mashaykh remained apolitical and didn't like to meet rulers even though they gave tawajuh to pious rulers. However, they didn't get involved in politics directly.

Quote:
I thought Shaikh ul Islam ml Syed Husain Ahmad Madani نور الله مرقده was ‘chishti’ and Deobandi but was still ‘very political’ , those Akabir who fought against British imperialists in Shamli must be political to some degree, Shaikh ul Hind Ml Mahmood ul Hassan رحمه الله and his Reshmi Rumal movement was also supposed to be political...


I have yet to further explore this part of history but generally speaking what I read and understood, Chishti order was apolitical and Maulana Ilyas Rh was certainly apolitical.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:23
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Jamat e Islami has a certain environment, a certain mindset and the legacy of Mr. Moudoodi continues.

If Maulana Saad is wrong because he does tafsir out of his imagination.
If Shaykh Zulifqar is wrong because he does some acts contrary to shariah.
Then Maudoodi is also wrong when he says disgusting things about Anbiya AS, Sahaba RA and akabir.

Be just Hazrat. Same rules apply to everyone. And Hazrat worshiping is wrong for everyone.

Now you can hammer me as much as you can but truth is still the truth. I can't compete you in words. I surrender. You win.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:39
sipraomer wrote:
View original post


Request to br @sipraomer not to discuss tabligh, neither pro nor against.

Zealots had spoiled this noble effort in haramain. We continue to suffer even today.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-10,092
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:41

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

  1. Maulana Maududi (RA) is a person
  2. Jamaat-e-Islami is a "GROUP"
  3. Not everyone in the group follows or agrees with or even knows the errors of Maulana Maududi (RA) which by the way don't even exist in most modern prints of his books, since Deobandees don't read original sources they have no idea...Deobandees merely copy/paste what was written decades ago.

This is particularly true for Jamaat-e-Islami inspired groups in the West such as UKIM, ICNA, MSA etc...These groups may have their roots with Jamaat-e-Islami or even Maulana Maududi (RA) but adherents are diverse and far apart. UKIM (in Brtain) actually teach the books of Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi (HA) [which is a different problem] but these are two separate issues.

UKIM, ICNA, MSA are lax on Sunnah, freemixing, lax on Niqab (as per Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi (HA) while Jamiat and Jamaat-e-Islami to the best of my knowledge are still strict on free-mixing etc.

In India and Afghanistan, Jamaat-e-Islami inspired people are more in tune with Ahl-e-Hadeeth ideology than (classical) Maulana Maududi (RA) so they are into Ashari bashing which was not the (focus) of Maulana Maududi (RA) and Jamaat-e-Islami does not even discuss this issue.

So an individual and a group can differ. I have spent time with a Jamaat-e-Islami (member) Ahl-e-Hadeeth who was in a 1 year Jamaat in America from Raiwind Markaz. Can you bundle him with Maulana Maududi (RA) in Aqeedah or Fiqh? No

Can you call him a Deobandi? No

People in a group don't fit into neat boxes for you to classify.

Example:

  1. Imagaine that Maulana Saad (HA) is a "Deobandi" according to however you define it
  2. Deobandees (however you define them) are a group and do not necessarily agree with Maulana Saad (HA)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:44
Guest-53343 wrote:
View original post


Endorsed.

I will only share my positive experiences during the four months of tabligh insha Allah in another thread. I will not talk about politics.

Jazak Allah for warning me.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


There are many realities which are not covered in books. You can talk all day long about books and keep on beating around the bush. I have witnessed and still witness occasionally the end product and i.e. disaster. Your words and unnecessary defense of that person can't change my perception and experience.

Sorry Hazrat but here I am not convinced. You can keep on writing RA with that person. Your choice.

After all we are living in a democracy and you have the right to have your own opinion. Even if you say or think that Mars was discovered in January 2018 or the earth is flat, you still sir have the right to have your opinion.

And besides, I don't mind your views anymore now because your views are influenced by NATO anyway.

Jazak Allah, Be happy, Be blessed and be true to your heart.

May Allah increase you and your family in health, wealth, knowledge and deen.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-10,092
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:59

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am not trying to convince you and neither am I quoting any books. I am saying that a group does not necessarily follow one person completely and absolutely as Mufti Zarwali Khan Saheb (HA) is saying.

Don't really care what you buy or don't buy to be honest.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
272
sipraomer's avatar
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 16:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Please read my posts carefully. Whether the group in totality follows him or not, the group is bad tameez generally and he set a trend for this. I also don't care about your unnecessary defense. TC. TJ is more tameezdar than them.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-10,092
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 16:21

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Is a certain "Deobandi group" from South Africa Tameez-Daar in your opinion? Calling women prostitutes and what not?

You cannot seem to shake the idea that a group is a mixture of people some good and some bad...

The world is not a Box... :lol

Youtube Video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfxCXH95DM

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
115
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:04
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Just one humble question,rather confusion....

If Jamate Islami is no different from Moudoodi sb,why Jamiate ulumae islam
(deoband)join them in Muttahidda Majlise Amal in Pakistan ? Why Siraj ul Haq and Ml Fazlur Rahman join hands in struggle for Islamic Sharia...and why they formed government together in KP in the past ?

I mean,obviously they know the fatawa of the Akabir against Moudoodi sb and his followers.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page:

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?