Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

OPINION ABOUT MAUDUDI SAHEB

Jump to page:

You have contributed 19.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 14:26
Guest-185432 wrote:
View original post

There is a new such comedian called engr. ali mirza on youtube. "Youtube wala baba". He also criticizes and barks about ulema and akabir. I have seen in the comment section that his followers are as dumb as him. They know nothing about deen and they believe that they are following Quran and Sunnah. When I ask them that from whom did Imam Bukhari RH take the criteria of judging weak or strong ahadith. From which hadith and which verse of quran he took that formula. He also learned from his teachers instead of just merely reading books. And also he came after 200 years of Prophet Muhammad SAWS. So before Sahih Bukhari was compiled what would people read to learn deen from in those 200 years. I ask similar questions and they instead of replying me repeat the same stupid slogan and have nothing else to say. "Na mein wahabi, na mein baabi. Main to Muslim hon ilmi kitabi". They often say that I get emotional and don't talk intellectually and my argument is not knowledge based. However, they have nothing concrete to say in reply which proves that they are just dumb folks who have no clue of deen. May Allah guide them have mercy on all of us.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 15:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Yeah encountering such people in real life is quite common in Pakistan. Funny thing is, they get angry when you try to refute their points with simple logic but instead of realizing their own emotion they are quick to blame the other party of getting emotional. I have found that people in Pakistan have difficulty understanding even the most basic of logic. It reminds me of Maulana Makki Hijazi's statement in a bayan once that Allah deprives a frequent sinner of his common sense.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2018 02:28
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

1. This problem is not limited to one country or nationality. This even is not limited to Muslims. This is a global problem. Try having an argument with indecent Atheists and you will know better.

2. We humans are generally speaking, spiritually and intellectually immature more than ever in the history of mankind. There is a clear difference between information and ilm. Ilm demands suhbah and tarbiyah of the Rabbani Ulema where as people now a days think that reading books and watching fox news is enough.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 09:45
@sipraomer

I have been told that university educated professionals in Pakistan do have soft spot for maulana maududi even if they are not associated with jamat e islami. How true is this?
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 10:24
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Initially The pen and oratory skills of maulana maududi sab attracted mol Ali Mian RA, mol manzur nomani sab RA and other senior ulema.

But they realised later.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 11:43
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum

I'm not a member of Jamiat. I neither have any inside information nor do I know who organises these study circles. I just know a few nice sisters who deliver these talks so I just go listen to them and come out. I don't see any harm in it.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 12:49
Rajab wrote:
View original post

I don't have much exposure and much experience about it. However, I have seen many people without much knowledge of deen, praising jokers who use abusive language in the masajid. We are living in very strange times and without khilafah these jokers can't be stopped.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 12:55
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

No worries! You are your own boss. I only wrote here to warn those who don't know. Things may appear pretty from the outside where as the reality is different. At one point I also used to think that we should listen to Nouman Ali Khan and Shaykh Hamza Yusuf. However, when I heard some of their modernist and anti jihad views, I realized that our akabir are correct when they say that listen to only your ulema. This is the time of fitna and we can absorb alien concepts unknowingly. I have a more precautionary nature so this approach suites me. You are more intelligent so you can adopt a different approach. However, be careful.

May Allah protect our iman.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 13:05
Rajab wrote:
View original post

In addition to that, I have seen many university graduates liking very odd people like Hassan Nisar, Ghamidi and other secular minded jokers.

Actually this is the problem.

When one gets in the time of fitna, the light of the heart will become very helpful. Dajjaliat is the time of fitna when the truth is different from what it appears to be. During the times of Dajjaliat, it is the Basirat that will help us and not the Basaarat.

The Basirat do not increase with righteous deeds but is achieved by Taqwa (abstaining from sins). So a man establishing salah for forty years need not have Basirat. One can do tasbihaat and nafil acts but he may not possess Basirat for Basirat is obtained by leading a sinless life.

Read the full article. Must read article and Must explore this website. dajjalimpact.com
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#175 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 13:07
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I appreciate your concern.

I have a question: "Your own Ulama" also hold such modernist and anti-jihad views. Do you also stop listening to them? And how many from tableeghi jama'at mention jihad?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#176 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 13:21

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Young people who wish to do something positive for Deen of Allah Ta'ala lack Baseerat because they are affiliated with Jamaat-e-Islami.

Senior and respected British Alim "Maulana AbdurRahman Talha Umar" demonstrates Baseerat by calling Adhan in a Cathedral.

www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/Imam-recites-call-to-prayer-in...

All words and actions of Maulana are sanctified and preserved because he is Deobandi, graduate of a Dedobani Institute and Bay’t to a Deobandi Shaykh.

Sar-bakaf Sar-buland Deoband Deoband

Got it...

Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#177 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 13:23
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Of course! I don't listen to those or those bayans which are anti jihad. Don't take my comments as sarcasm or negatively. I fear you because of your sensitivity and don't want you to think that my posts are against you or your ideals.

As far as TJ is conerned , Fadhail e Amal is full of jihad ahadith and verses.

Look sister. I am not a Deobandi just for the sake of it's label. Deoband is a silsila (interpretation of deen) which is linked with Nabi Paak SAWS through Sahaba RA and through Imam Abu Hanifa Rh and his students. I am interested in that interpretation and not the label. If an alim acts contrary to his akabir then I will simply not follow or listen him. I am very vocal in my disagreements with TJ and some TJ buzurgs. There is one particular Buzurg who does anti mujahideen bayan on each ijtimah. Because of him I have been avoiding ijtima from more than two or three years now. In the past eight years if I remember correctly, I have hardly attended two or three ijtimas.

Maine Deobandion sey koi rishta nai kia hua. Jiss din yeh saarey apne maslak sey phir gae uss din mein kisi aur jaga ahle haqq ko dhoondne chala jaon ga. Magr Insha Allah mujhe umeed hai keh in mein haq ki jamaat hamesha rahe gi.

To further clarify my point Watch this only 5 minute clip. Very beneficial and enlightening.
Maslak aur Manhaj
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#178 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 13:26
@Hazrat Shaykh ul Hadith, Shaykh ul Islam, Qutub ul Aqtaab, Siddique e Zamanah, Janab Mufti Muhammad Muadh Khan Damadam Barakatahum Sahab,

Same clip for you. Very beneficial, very "Enlightening" (Read carefully, I didn't type lightening)

Manhaj aur Maslak
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#179 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 15:53
The Tablighi Jamaat may not mention Jihad publicly but they have never been anti-Jihad in any sense. Infact, the workers involved in the effort have an inherent understanding that the climax of all their work is Jihad. All the preparation is for the ultimate Jihad. Not only the work of TJ but all movements of dawah are meant to culminate in Jihad.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#180 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 04:58
fod1083 wrote:
View original post
I think view missed the target.

My feeling is that Jama-at work is Makkan Islam and it is designed to remain so. Nothing more and nothing less. We should not interpret it in any other way.

Rasoolallah SAW presented Islam to Sahaba RA and trained them for 13 years in Makkah to imbibe it and then they were ready to face the world at their own terms.

It will be very harmful if we give the world any impression that Jama-at work is preparation for anything else in this world. The world at the moment is neither conducive nor safe for Islam.

For example in a thread at SF we were discussing Ghazwatul Hind academically and one brother named mh12345 or something like that made a loose remark. A few years later there was an article in the Indian Express quoting the very same words and naming that brother for holding such views.

Later on that brother came to MS and he was writing full blast posts against ISIS and I was puzzled why a normal boy would fume that much in privacy. It was peculiar in spite of the fact that all of us did hold ISIS to be Khawarij pests. The reason was that our brother had seen the Indian Express article.

This is how sensitive the things are today.

In summary we shall take Jama-at work to be a training for us to imbibe Islam in our psyche so as to live our lives according to Sunnah.

In other words let us keep complaining about Jama-at being a superficial kind of work that talks about the things below the earth and above the skies and that has nothing to do with the problems of the world. That is all.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 3

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?