Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

WHO IS LIABLE FOR EVE TEASING/WOMEN ASSAULT?

You have contributed 4.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 01:18
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah

Dear brothers in islam, today there is a word being used in Bangladesh as "eve teasing" to express women assault. When i read bengali news paper i become so upset. It seems like maybe i am not in bangladesh that's why people are so bad now-a-days. This is a feeling which comes when you are very angry and can't take an action.

Every day women are being raped or assaulted somehow in Bangladesh's capital Dhaka. This is not only in Bangladesh, it's happening everywhere in the world now. Some of the cases are coming to the media and some of them are staying quiet. But the question is why is it happening quite a lot in muslim countries rather than non muslim countries? Or is it always quiet in western countries because of their media who don't talk about it for the sake of reputation? If they think of their reputation then why we muslim don't think of it? And why such a nasty thing happens in our muslim countries when we were supposed to be more nicer!!!

And here is the big question "Who is liable for this filthy action, men or women?"
I don't want to blame any sex individually. But i want a good suggestion and your comments. We all know the rulings of Quran regarding this case, but we all are same when we come to aamal. Allaamaa iqbal said the truth in his poetry "zamanah keh raha hein sab se tu phir jaa, na masjid ja na mandir na girjah" meaning ~time is telling you to not go anywhere, no masjid, no mandir/temple, no church, don't go anywhere.

What is the most effective work we can do against these filthy(rape, eve teasing, women assault) actions?

Suggestions please...................⌛

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 01:32
abu sawda wrote:
View original post

Wa 'Alaykumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu

To answer your title question- both...men and women.

Men search for women's beauty like vultures and women pose like dead animals- totally opposite of what Allaah سبحانه وتعالى commanded. I can't see any solution except establishment of proper Shari'ah rules by people of Haqq.
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 02:02
وَ عَلَيكُمُ ٱسَّلَام وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه

For west not covering such, I thinks, it's because it's the norm for them...
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+0 -0Bad Spelling x 1
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 03:38
Quote:
But the question is why is it happening quite a lot in muslim countries rather than non muslim countries?

Which Muslim countries? serious question because only 3 or 4 countries in the world right now come anywhere near a Muslim country (although far far from it)

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are not Muslim countries. Population doesn't make a country a Muslim country. Neither do governments that just happen to be Muslim. So the label and thought in your question in my opinion is completely incorrect for this reason.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 04:06

Yasin wrote:
View original post

Any difference between the terms MUSLIM and ISLAMIC country?

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 10:01
Yasin wrote:
View original post

India is not muslim country definitely, but Bangladesh, pakistan are considered as muslim countries, because no one can call them kufristan yet
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 10:01
abu sawda wrote:
View original post

W-Salam

can you tell me where Allamah Iqbal said this?

jzk
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 10:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

A book called "diwaan e iqbal" was published from bangladesh in bengali language which is combined with urdu and farsi poems.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 10:16
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Salaamu alaikum warahmatullah

What i mean is majority muslim populated countries. We know there is no muslim rulership yet in these countries.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 11:50

harun88 wrote:
View original post

unIslamic state (uIS) calls them Kufristan :P

+1 -0Agree x 2Creative x 1
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 15:30
A zealot, keeps his open box full of notes on road and watches the fun. Robber tricks him and flees with notes, but gets caught. The case is presented before the judge. The judge sends the thief to jail, and the zealot who kept the notes on road, compulsory (confinement) to mental/psychiatric Hospital for a month.
+0 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 20:43
abu sawda wrote:
View original post

Salam brother i ask your forgiveness here for the mistake i have done. Because of that i was banned for few days. I know you brother. I will call you privately
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 20:58
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

In my opinion:
While "Muslim" and "Islamic" are two different words and have different meanings, when applied to a country it's exactly the same. A country cannot Muslim in its literal meaning. The term itself is, to an extent, incorrect but common and accepted meaning "Islamic country". Even if a country's population was 90% non-Muslim and the government was run by Muslims in accordance to Islam then the country would still be a Muslim/Islamic country

harun88 wrote:
View original post

I don't see how that prerequisite makes Bangladesh and Pakistan an Islamic country.

abu sawda wrote:
View original post

Jazakallah and apologies for the question as I wasn't sure if you genuinely considered Bangladesh an Islamic country
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2015 22:45
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Well islamic country and muslim country are two diffrent things. Islamic country means the country which has islamic constitution. And muslim country means the country which has majority muslim population. And that is according to encyclopedia.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2015 09:09
harun88 wrote:
View original post

I once read in an encyclopaedia (Encyclopaedia Britannica) that "Ali, the founder of Islam was buried in Afghanistan in this mosque.... (there was an image of a blue mosque)"....Apart from being nonsense, it's not even close to the truth in any way.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?