Instructions on adding images:
(1) If the image is available online with a URL:
- Copy the image URL
- Click on the tree icon (Insert Image) - a box will pop up
- Paste the image URL into the box
- hit OK
(2) If the image is not available online, you'll need to put it online first. To do that, you can use any image hosting site. If you do not have an account with an image hosting site, feel free to use the OpenDrive account Admin set up for us:
- PM Admin for details to the OpenDrive account
- Follow instructions to upload the image to OpenDrive
- Select the 'streaming link' (to copy)
- Continue with the instructions under method 1, above.
Please do not attach images to the post as they do not display properly and are not visible to guests.
If you would like to do more with the image (e.g. re-size it or right align it, etc.), then please take a look at this post: www.muftisays.com/forums/24-help--support/7994-attaching-...
Muftisays rules regarding images:
Please be mindful of the following 2 easy points when posting images:
- take care to ensure that the image is appropriate and decent; and
- that it does not show the eyes of animate beings
Some code examples
Using the image: media.salon.com/2013/02/shutterstock_854103251.jpg
To simply display
To display with a width of 200 pixels (number can be anything you want)