Ask yourself about how much you share from the signs of beneficial knowledge, which are as follows:
(1) Implementing it.
(2) Hatred of being praised, complemented, or displaying haughtiness over others.
(3) Increasing your modesty with the increase of your knowledge.
(4) Fleeing from the love of leadership, fame, and worldly pleasures.
(5) Abandoning the claim to have knowledge.
(6) Having bad suspicions about oneself, and good suspicions about other people, so as to steer clear from disparaging them.
'Abdullaah Ibn al-Mubaarak رحمه الله used to say if the manners of the Salaf were mentioned: "Do not compare us to them. For the sound person who walks, is not the same as the crippled one."
Virtues of Knowledge which is learnt and taught for the sake of Allaah - http://www.muftisays.com/forums/12-virtues/5075-virtues-of-knowledge-which-is-learnt-and-taught-for-the-sake-of-allah.html