TweetI don't hear these hadiths pretty common. But they are very inspiring. Enjoy!
1) Whosoever would be delighted to be delivered from the Hellfire and entered into Paradise, then let him die while he witnesses that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His servant and His messenger; and he treats people the way he loves to be treated. [Hadith At-Tabarani, Al-Majam Al-Awsat, Number 4881, hasan]
2) The believer should be friendly and loveable and there is no good in the one who is not friendly nor loveable, and the best of them are the one who is most beneficial to other people. (Sahih al-Jami)
3) "It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good people than to be alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words." (Bukhari)
4) "Who are the learned? Those who practice what they know." (Bukhari)
5) There is no human being except that the wisdom of his mind is in the hands of an angel. When he shows humility, the angel is ordered to increase his wisdom. When he shows arrogance, the angel is ordered to decrease his wisdom. (Sunan Bayhaqi. Authenticity : fair/hasan)
6) "None of you should say (to yourself) : "O my rotten soul!" But say instead, "my soul is not in a good shape" (Bukhari)
Blogs Disclaimer: The views expressed in these blogs are those of the author(s). The blog is monitored with set guidelines. Inapproproate content should be reported on our forums for the attention of our moderators.