The Q&A section is no longer active in taking new questions. We would like to thank every person who trusted us in providing reliable and accurate answers to questions and problems. Due to lack of time available from the Ulamaa in the UK, we are unable to continue with this service.
The section will however remain available as an archive of previously answered question. To ask new questions, please consider the Q&A support section on the forum where members can assist in locating available answers from Ulamaa.


Last updated: 6th December 2005
Question ID: #1193
Short URL:
Printer Friendly Version Email this page
6th December 2005

Salaam, i am an english Muslim who converted 9 years ago who now wishes to study. Is it possible for you to list some institutions in uk that will teach me our Din to a high standard. I don't mean uni's or colleges but a traditional madrassah. As i am english this is my only language, jazaakAllah khair.

Ulamaa ID 03
Answer last updated on:
7th December 2005
Answered by:
Ulamaa ID 03
Location: UK
Assalamu'alaikum w.w.

I recommend that you contact:-

Islamic Da'wah Academy 120, Melbourne Road Leicester England LE2 ODS 0116 2425016