Create an account
Most Reputable Members

Discussion with a follower of Ahmadiyyah sect...

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: dr76, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Abdullah1, Yasin, AishaZaynap
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2015 15:19
I can see that the Qadiyani ia still lurking on the forum. Before starting this discussion, I invited you to Islam.

Allah (SWT) humiliated your false Prophet and he died with dysentery. Allah has humiliated your people in debates so many times.

This is not a debate for us at all. If you defeat us and make us speechless, we will NOT turn away from the Loyalty of Muhammad Ibn Abdullah of Madina (Sallallaho Aliahe Wassallam).

You on the other hand despite winning while suffer the loss of Hereafter.

A few financial benefits, Government favours and large Twitter followers will NOT save from the Fire of Hell which awaits you.

I urge and request you to Repent and Accept Islam.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
report post quote code quick quote reply
Winner x 1
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2015 15:38
Bismillah

I would like to re-iterate what Brother Muadh Khan has just said.

And we say this not to humiliate or ridicule you, but as an act of compassion, that you maybe guided, and join the Brotherhood of Islam. and the path of Truth, which was followed by the Sahabah and all the subsequent generations.

We humbly request that you open your heart and search with humility, and In Sha Allah, you will be guided...! One of the Shaykhs in India gives the following Zikr to recite consistently for guidance, Ya Hadi, Ya Rahim, to all those who are sincere, and many hindus and non-musilms who have recited this and have studied and researched with sincerity have been guided.

I pray that Allah guides you to the Truth.
Ameen x 5
Winner x 1
AhmadiyyaTruth
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 19:29
Now firstly there are 73 sects within Islam. If Ahmadiyyat is able to produce proof that our 1 sect is truthful in a major belief that is sufficient evidence.

First, a major belief all Muslims hold is that Isa (as) is alive and he will return in the end of times. If Ahmadiyyat is able to prove that Isa (as) is in fact dead and NOT alive then we have proven a major belief wrong and hence we will be truthful.

Now in verse 16:20-21 Allah has stated according to the Sahih International translation "And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. They are [in fact] dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.

Now, some have tried to claim this is infact about idols and not Isa (as). But no, because it says they don't know when they will be resurrected and all Muslims should know that idols aren't living at all, they are inanimate objects with no life so they won't be resurrected. Also, Allah says that the people worshiped Isa (as) and that he is not god.

This is sufficient proof that completely destroys the belief Isa (as) is alive and proves that the 72 sects have a false belief on this which in itself proves our truthfulness
No post ratings
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:05
AhmadiyyaTruth wrote:
View original post

Well firstly your assertion has been clinically refuted in the previous pages by Muadh Khan.

Your argument only proves the ignorance of Qadiyanis of Quran and Hadith. If an individual claims I am on truth because I believe that the colour of grass is Pink, whilst the rest of the world claims it to be Green..Then that individual will naturally be labelled a fool and most likely be put in an asylum.

The Entire Ummah from the beginning to the present day hold one belief for you to produce your errant opinion proves that you belong to a deluded Cult.

So I humbly invite you to the Truth and Beauty of Islam...Recite the Shahadah and join the Brotherhood of Islam.

Like x 2
Winner x 1
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:09

AhmadiyyaTruth wrote:
View original post

Look, the Qadiyanee with 50,000 Twitter followers who keeps running away is back once more to get humiliated! :P

All Praise be to Allah (SWT) and Salutations upon Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) whose words answer themselves!

Qadiyanees have a deliberate habit of NEVER QUOTING a Hadeeth or a verse in its full. They have to either misquote, half quote or deliberately strip it off its context to apply their faulty logic. 99.99% you just have to quote the reference and a few verses before and after and their point is easily defeated.

Response to Hadeeth:

فعَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ رضي الله عنهما أَنَّهُ قَالَ : ( أَلَا إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَامَ فِينَا فَقَالَ : أَلَا إِنَّ مَنْ قَبْلَكُمْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ افْتَرَقُوا عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِلَّةً ، وَإِنَّ هَذِهِ الْمِلَّةَ سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثَلَاثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ ، ثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ، وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ ، وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ

It was narrated from Sayyidina Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (RA) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two s

Winner x 2
AhmadiyyaTruth
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:13
Do realize that Jama'ah does NOT mean the main body nor will it ever mean so, it means the community.
No post ratings
AhmadiyyaTruth
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:14
Please reply to the point of Hazrat Isa (as) being dead I wrote about.
No post ratings
AhmadiyyaTruth
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:16
Now you say this ayat has nothing to do with Isa (as) however there are billions of Christians who call upon Jesus and Allah says those they call upon are dead and not living.
No post ratings
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:34
AhmadiyyaTruth wrote:
View original post

Are you Dyslexic?

When the question has been asked and refuted on the previous pages why repeat the same question?

See post number 97
Like x 2
Abdullah1
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 20:34
AhmadiyyaTruth wrote:
View original post

Sughra:
Here qadiani certified that all those 73 sects are in Islam.
Kubra:
But every Muslim says that Qadianis aren't in Islam.
Nateeja (Result)
It is proved that other sects are in Islam but Qadianis aren't, they are actually something out of Islam. So their claim that they are 73 rd sect in Islam is nullified.
:D
Like x 2
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2015 09:26

AhmadiyyaTruth wrote:
View original post

Answer added to the original response to you.

I invite you to Islam for your own salvation. You can keep arguing but this isn't a game its your life in this world and the hereafter. I don't know what benefits you get from Qadiyanees but surely isn't worth eternity in Hellfire.

YOU KNOW every well what you are proposing is absolute lie.

Agree x 1
Yasin
Longevity:
100%
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2015 12:27
I think this blog will be sufficient for everything they post.
exahmadi.blogspot.com

All the same arguments, same comedy, same Kufr statements and same ignorance. He's not here to debate. He's not here to get answers, he's here to stain the site with filth and with the repulsive stench of Qadiyanism.

This new user (could be same person) is ignoring you all and posting questions to answers that have been given about 2 or 3 times by my count. Probably two pages on from here he'll ask the same question again.

Then he'll run off to twitter and cry, whine or scream that he's won.

He's trying to play Monopoly with the rules of Snakes and ladders and then claiming he's defeated everyone. Complete and utter clowns this cult has.

Just forward him to exahmadi.blogspot.com it's all there as far as I can see
Like x 5
Winner x 2
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2017 11:21
Just wanted to bring this thread to the attention of the Qadiyani-Ahmadai as he still has nto responded.
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic

Jump to page: