Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Quotable Quotes by MuftiSays.com Members !

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Desi tadka, Naqshband66, Black Turban, Taalibah, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, moulanakhalil, sharjan8643
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 16:14

As salaam, 

Please number your quotes correctly.

Muadh_Khan on Jinns:

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jinns are primitive creatures with minimal intelligence, lack of sense of (navigational) direction and can’t hold an argument on the same subject for more then 2-3 rounds until they get irritated and aggressive.

They don’t have a sense of navigation (of our world) so when they inhabit a place they live there for a long time and that’s why they possess people who accidentally come in contact with them. They can’t go from for example New York to London by using our navigational aids (boundaries, roads, ships, plans) but they home in on a particular smell or person (by mother’s lineage). Women are the most common victims of Jinn and Jadoo because a child has to be tied (lineage wise) to a womb in order for the Magician or the sorcerer to target you, for example there may be doubts about my father but I certainly came from a woman’s (my mother womb). In order to infiltrate a family through Magic you need details about the mother (or women folk).

They don’t have a structured (solid) body shape but are gaseous so they can’t for example type on the keyboard (like I am doing). Their gaseous (or semi porous form) enable them to get inside you and get out etc. Their semi porous state also enables them to drift in and out of (our state) of wakefulness and sleep and that’s why most people encounter Jinns in their sleep (nightmares) and whatever you do to a Jinn in your sleep (actually affects them in their physical existence).

They may live long but unable to use their intellect and most of the time cannot hold an argument and if you ask too many questions they get irritated very quickly. You have to converse like how you would converse with a 5 year old child. Those who try to get converse with Jinns and try to get specific pinpointed information get it wrong because Jinns are not very intelligent.

A human possessed with a Jinn is of course fully capable of using twitter, forums etc.

A human possessed with a Jinn or Magic is also fully capable of resisting and functioning normally and not show any effects, similar to how different people react to a bout of flu...some function normally, some get bogged down, some feel tired etc...

A human may also be partially possessed and susceptible to whispers and doubts etc.

Flu is a viral infection and possession by a Jinn is also in the bloodstream (as per the Authentic Hadeeth).

There are exceptions but by and large this is the synopsis of Jinns.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 18:01

Un-needed please delete.

+0 -0Disagree x 2
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 18:04
Salam,

Genuine question: What's the purpose of this thread?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 18:18

Yasin wrote:
View original post

WS. To chronicle interesting informative et al posts made by members.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 18:27
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 18:35
That's a cool feature to have. Superb!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 19:03
Very cool, masha'Allah! I recall clicking on 'bookmark' but couldn't figure out where the bookmarks were saved... now I know, alhamdulillah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2013 15:21
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Maulana Sahib,
Pls let this thread live, so that a jahil like me can benefit.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2013 00:11
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Genuine question: What's the purpose of this thread?

Translation: What is the purpose of this thread? This is a genuine question to find out the purpose of this thread

I'm not really sure how you came to the conclusion I want to kill the thread?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2013 17:52
Br hmdsalahuddin on what worries the parents of today:

Quote:
The main tension of parents nowadays..!! What their sons download.. And What their daughters upload.
+7 -0Like x 5Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd January 2014 12:16
Br Jinn on making intentions (niyyah / niyyatt):

Quote:
Last year I was blessed to go out in Khurooj after quite some time, an effort I have a lot of love and admiration for. We had a mufti who would come and visit us as we were staying in an area he was staying at the time, this mufti used to teach in Raiwand, Pakistan. He told us a story about niyyah, he said in Lahore there was a traffic jam so traffic was stationary. In traffic right next to him was a rickshaw so as they were stationary his driver started giving the rickshaw driver dawah, they spoke for a few mins and the driver made niyyah to go in Khurooj for 4 months, anyway traffic started flowing so both went separate ways. Later on the mufti's driver found out that the rickshaw driver has passed away, so time passes by until he sees the rickshaw driver one night in his dream, he asks him what happened, how did Allah deal with you ? He said when the angels brought me I was standing there waiting, a voice came from the unseen which said he made niyyah to go out in my path even though he didn't go and therefore I have forgiven him. Allah Akbar the rest Allah knows best.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 19:12
What did Maulana Yasin do when some members suggested banning PM's between members of the opp. genders?

Quote:
Nevertheless, I have disabled PM's for the members from this thread that requested it. Anything that needs to be said to you will be mentioned in public.

Maulana, I gotta say, that was one googly (as in cricket) they didn't see coming ;-) We need more of such troubleshooter's amongst our people.
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 19:33
Funny how one looks back at this thread "just to check" if they've been quoted or not!
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2014 03:52
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Agree with ya... this thread will promote narcissistic behavior...
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2014 13:50
Sulaiman84 on why people don't tend to feel comfortable with layout of MuftiSays.

Quote:
People are usually adversed to things that they're not familiar with...
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1

Jump to page: