Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Sleep

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2020 09:50
Asslamualikum everyone

Is there a book/article where I can read about the amount of sleep that Prophet sallal lahu alayhi wasallam, sahabas and the generation after them got.

There is a lot of talk relating to sleep and your overall health. My sleep cycle is something I want to change. Kindly let me know if there are any.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2020 11:04
Waking up early helps. No daytime naps. Few days of doing it will helps getting into routine. Also there’s a medication called circadin that works with the telling the brain it’s night time and daytime. Although it stops working if taken every day nevertheless it does train the brain into routine. Works better if taken every second day. Although initially you can take it everyday to start with then every second or third day.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2020 12:18
Sleep early with wudhu, don't sleep on the stomach and sleep on the right hand side. Sleep after Esha, wake up for Tahajjud then pray Fajr Salah and sleep again. Upon waking, make wudhu again and go about your day. Make dua for the rest of us too so that we can also practice upon this and more.

See also this thread with some advice from others www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/12699-how-do-you-...
+1 -0Like x 1